(OVER FOR PRETTYBOYS) Moldavian HTB slut told me I look like a teenager and ghosted me

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
I texted this random foid I found in some Telegram 18+ chat and it turned out she just turned 18

initially I didn't see her face but after she sent it to me I told her she looks at least 20...

Photo 2024 06 22 22 41 21

and guess what happened then! SHE ASKS ME TO SEND HER A PIC OF MYSELF... I knew it! I FUCKING KNEW IT! She told me I look younger than her even tho I'm older! brutal shit! I knew that she is going to ghost me... and it happened IT'S SO OVER
Photo 2024 06 22 22 40 36

does she think that us pretty boys are underdeveloped down there? should I shock her with pics of my big dick? idk what to do at this point... I feel like a baby rn I'M NOT ADONIS BY ANY MEANS

FUCKKK THIS PRETTYBOYMAXXING SHIT IT'S OVER IF YOU HAVE NO APPEAL TO EE ROASTIES THAT MEANS YOU DON'T LOOK ENOUGH MASCULINE I GUESS SHE WOULD ALREADY SHOW ME HER BODY IF I SENT HER HAMZA TBH

I MUST BE HYPERMASCULINE BY THE END OF THE YEAR FUCK THIS PRETTYBOY TIKTOKCEL NONSENSE

tags: @aspiringexcel @russiancelreturns @St.TikTokcel @the BULL @HTN_Mentalcel @arab_chink @ElTruecel @emo @Madridista

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Chadeep, aspiringexcel and 9 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and hopecel
I texted this random foid I found in some Telegram 18+ chat and it turned out she just turned 18

initially I didn't see her face but after she sent it to me I told her she looks at least 20...

View attachment 2994429
and guess what happened then! SHE ASKS ME TO SEND HER A PIC OF MYSELF... I knew it! I FUCKING KNEW IT! She told me I look younger than her even tho I'm older! brutal shit! I knew that she is going to ghost me... and it happened IT'S SO OVER
View attachment 2994437

does she think that us pretty boys are underdeveloped down there? should I shock her with pics of my big dick? idk what to do at this point... I feel like a baby rn I'M NOT ADONIS BY ANY MEANS

FUCKKK THIS PRETTYBOYMAXXING SHIT IT'S OVER IF YOU HAVE NO APPEAL TO EE ROASTIES THAT MEANS YOU DON'T LOOK ENOUGH MASCULINE I GUESS SHE WOULD ALREADY SHOW ME HER BODY IF I SENT HER HAMZA TBH

I MUST BE HYPERMASCULINE BY THE END OF THE YEAR FUCK THIS PRETTYBOY TIKTOKCEL NONSENSE

tags: @aspiringexcel @russiancelreturns @St.TikTokcel @the BULL @HTN_Mentalcel @arab_chink @ElTruecel @emo @Madridista
HTB in the rat slums of Zagreb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Michael Myers, aspiringexcel and 6 others
If that's what you consider a white HTB I don't even want to imagine the noodlewhores you find attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, socialcel, PickleTheSlayer and 7 others

Do you consider this prettyboy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, wishIwasSalludon and hopecel
Also not everyone lives in a balkan shithole, we dont care about your cultural standards.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, liberiangrimreaper and hopecel

View attachment 2994429
View attachment 2994437

No, not really. It's just dalits that mix up prettyboys with recessed skullcel subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94, aspiringexcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
average scamza viewer:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
No, not really. It's just dalits that mix up prettyboys with recessed skullcel subhumans.
But doesnt balkan have a cultural failo even if your vinnie hacker ?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, hopecel, try2beme and 1 other person

View attachment 2994429
View attachment 2994437

Shes just not creepy

• Hmm...
Ive made alot of threads about how ogrecels
Mog.
U guys dont wanna listen to beefliverontop. Why!

• +1
Pretty boy in question

• JFL
Moldavia and Poland are quite the same thing
Dont you live in spain? Why are you tlaking about shit you dont even understand

• Hmm...

I got a Wheat Waffles rating babyy
HTB in the rat slums of Zagreb
she's a HTB everywhere you incel
If that's what you consider a white HTB I don't even want to imagine the noodlewhores you find attractive
average .org rotter

she fogs you to oblivion
View attachment 2994465
Do you consider this prettyboy?
yeah ofc
Also not everyone lives in a balkan shithole, we dont care about your cultural standards.
it's the same in whole Eastern Europe tbh

over if you're not masculine here
long hair and no beard make me look not enough mature

I'm not recessed I have decent bones and forward growth
average scamza viewer:
shut up Jeffrey graycel
But doesnt balkan have a cultural failo even if your vinnie hacker ?
Moldova is the same tbh
Shes just not creepy
>not creepy
>joined some Russian NSFW chat
Pretty boy in question

I mog him brutally I'm still somewhat masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Debetro
long hair and no beard make me look not enough mature
I have long hair as well and always had people chimp out on me because of it (robust 6'4 ogres with long hair never got such comments)
I'm not recessed I have decent bones and forward growth
Debatable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, hopecel and try2beme
average .org rotter

she fogs you to oblivion
She literally looks like the female version of human Shrek and I don't care if she "fogs" me because I am not a foid or a faggot who takes it up the ass like you are

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Ive made alot of threads about how ogrecels
Mog.
U guys dont wanna listen to beefliverontop. Why!
ogremaxxing is the law for balkancels like me @shizuku11111

sadly I'm a wristcel and only 6'0 :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I dont live in poland and not really true tbh,
Have you left Poland? Return back and make it great again.

Both are beautiful countries.
Dont you live in spain? Why are you tlaking about shit you dont even understand
My station here is temporary. I've been to Poland like 10 times. Soviet countries are pretty much the same.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and HTN_Mentalcel
ogremaxxing is the law for balkancels like me @shizuku11111

sadly I'm a wristcel and only 6'0 :feelscry:
ovde kod nas je prettyboy = incel, devojke misle da imam 12 godina, par puta mi se desilo da pomisle da sam zensko kad stavim kapuljacu

• JFL
I have long hair as well and always had people chimp out on me because of it (robust 6'4 ogres with long hair never got such comments)
LOL

Speak for yourself

• Hmm...
Have you left Poland? Return back and make it great again.

Both are beautiful countries.

My station here is temporary. I've been to Poland like 10 times. Soviet countries are pretty much the same.
idk in balkans @ambi says there is a lot of buzzcuts, polish zoomers dont do that as much.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Debetro

View attachment 2994429
View attachment 2994437

It means ur a cute cel u got cucked by ur estrogen levels low T over. A real pretty boy wouldn’t be rejected

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and hopecel
I was bullied when I had buzz cut and I'm kinda isolated since I'm growing my hair out so I can't tell if it makes you more likely to be bullied but normies called me "girly" few times since then tbh
Debatable
I have decent bones my facial structure doesn't look girly and I'm not a wimp tbh
ovde kod nas je prettyboy = incel, devojke misle da imam 12 godina, par puta mi se desilo da pomisle da sam zensko kad stavim kapuljacu
mene pitala prodavacica imam li 18 godina kada sam isao da kupim pljuge
She literally looks like the female version of human Shrek and I don't care if she "fogs" me because I am not a foid or a faggot who takes it up the ass like you are
no wonder why no girl wants your hateful incel ass

she's a HTB and you're a low LTN nordcuck who gets mogged by WOMEN go kys
It means ur a cute cel u got cucked by ur estrogen levels low T over. A real pretty boy wouldn’t be rejected
I'm not a cutecel I have decent dimorphism

maybe I just have girly hairstyle idk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, shizuku11111 and wishIwasSalludon
I was bullied when I had buzz cut
Never even began for baldcels, my retarded parents made me buzz my hair during elementary school

• JFL
I was bullied when I had buzz cut and I'm kinda isolated since I'm growing my hair out so I can't tell if it makes you more likely to be bullied but normies called me "girly" few times since then tbh
Must be your gay alien skull. No robust male gets bullied over his hair length.
I have decent bones my facial structure doesn't look girly and I'm not a wimp tbh
Ok

• JFL
mene pitala prodavacica imam li 18 godina kada sam isao da kupim pljuge
ahahah vas to tamo pitaju kod nas ovde daju i deci pljuge, imam drugara sa kojim uglavnom idem da cukam aparate ili rulet ponekad da odigramo, on je 2008 a lik je 205cm chadlite izgleda kao da ima 21 godinu, ne nosim licnu jer sam 2007 i znam da bi me izbacili svjdn, ni on je ne nosi, ovi sto rade tamo kazu da veruju da on ima 18 a da ja nemam i izbace nas oboje zbog mene

• JFL
Never even began for baldcels, my retarded parents made me buzz my hair during elementary school
same here but it kinda works in ogre countries
Must be your gay alien skull. No robust male gets bullied over his hair length.
I'm a skinny wristcel so I think it's the reason why they bullied me
ahahah vas to tamo pitaju kod nas ovde daju i deci pljuge, imam drugara sa kojim uglavnom idem da cukam aparate ili rulet ponekad da odigramo, on je 2008 a lik je 205cm chadlite izgleda kao da ima 21 godinu, ne nosim licnu jer sam 2007 i znam da bi me izbacili svjdn, ni on je ne nosi, ovi sto rade tamo kazu da veruju da on ima 18 a da ja nemam i izbace nas oboje zbog mene
pitaju kad si sumnjiv, ne pitaju stalno

to mi se desilo samo jedanput

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and St.TikTokcel
Dw about it you’ll age son enough

• Love it

View attachment 2994429
View attachment 2994437

You dumb braincell. The prettyboy niche has the highest looksbase requirement of all the 3 niches 7 or higher. And your situaution with that chick def sounds like a cutecell description especially considering your over 20. So I highly doubt your prettyboy. And you an't just switch niche types like a video game, especially from prettyboy to hypermasculine or dom.🤣 Just accept the cards you're dealt and move on with your life. And that chick's a low tier becky.jfl🤣 And btw no disrespect or anything are you by any chance a autist or another mental issue?

• JFL
You dumb braincell.
braincel* and worderchild* + you're the grayest graycel here boyo
The prettyboy niche has the highest looksbase requirement of all the 3 niches 7 or higher
who told you this nonsense? not all prettyboys are Chadlite+ lmao your average prettyboy irl is a strong MTN with softmaxxes which define the niche and I'm kinda MTN-ish looking I guess I mean the whole prettyboy niche isn't about you necessarily being so pretty lol it's more about hair + clean shaven + other features... I'm not your typical prettyboy I just low-key look like them
And your situaution with that chick def sounds like a cutecell description especially considering your over 20.
I'm not a cutecel I actually look a bit too masculine in comparison even to typical tiktok prettyboys tbh
Rate me, am I cutecel? | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Pretty Boys, 49% OFF | rbk.bm

I look more dimophic than both of them combined ngl I just look younger thanks to hair and lack of facial hair I guess
So I highly doubt your prettyboy.
in comparison to average 20 yo guy I am a prettyboy but in comparison to actual prettyboys I barely fit in the niche cuz I'm still kinda masculine tbh
And you an't just switch niche types like a video game, especially from prettyboy to hypermasculine or dom.🤣
How James Sapphire Ruined His Life - YouTube

Just accept the cards you're dealt and move on with your life.
dude I've accepted my fate it never began for me I fit nowhere anymore I'm just an outcast it's over for me
And that chick's a low tier becky.jfl🤣
if she's a LTB you're a LTS (low tier subhuman)

she's a HTB everywhere stop coping ask normie girls and guys everyone's gonna tell she's a 6/10 which is HTB-tier
And btw no disrespect or anything are you by any chance a autist or another mental issue?
I'm not diagnosed yet but yes I think I have several mental issues including Asperger's syndrome

why are you even asking? do I sound retarded maybe?

who told you this nonsense? not all prettyboys are Chadlite+ lmao your average prettyboy irl is a strong MTN with softmaxxes which define the niche and I'm kinda MTN-ish looking I guess I mean the whole prettyboy niche isn't about you necessarily being so pretty lol it's more about hair + clean shaven + other features... I'm not your typical prettyboy I just low-key look like them

I'm not a cutecel I actually look a bit too masculine in comparison even to typical tiktok prettyboys tbh
Rate me, am I cutecel? | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Pretty Boys, 49% OFF | rbk.bm

I look more dimophic than both of them combined ngl I just look younger thanks to hair and lack of facial hair I guess

in comparison to average 20 yo guy I am a prettyboy but in comparison to actual prettyboys I barely fit in the niche cuz I'm still kinda masculine tbh

How James Sapphire Ruined His Life - YouTube

dude I've accepted my fate it never began for me I fit nowhere anymore I'm just an outcast it's over for me

if she's a LTB you're a LTS (low tier subhuman)

she's a HTB everywhere stop coping ask normie girls and guys everyone's gonna tell she's a 6/10 which is HTB-tier

I'm not diagnosed yet but yes I think I have several mental issues including Asperger's syndrome

wh
Been in this community a very long time just so happen to make an account an why it matters if you're muh graycell or muh officer. It's not like it's getting you pussy.