over for whiteboys

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
if ur not a chad whiteboy its over CAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING BORING AND HIGH INHIB, no wonder why white jbs like blacks and arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lifefuel for sandcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
brb niggermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Profile pic

??? ???? endorsed message.

• +1
Ethnic cope itt.

• +1
Yes, ethnics coping is a known fact.
blondies prefer other races more than they prefer their beta boring whiteboys is a known fact

• +1
lifefuel for arabs like me

• +1
Asian girls fucking love white guys, at least we have options. The white man wins again baby, owning the world since the 17th century, remember that.

• +1
Asian girls fucking love white guys, at least we have options. The white man wins again baby, owning the world since the 17th century, remember that.
And I have yellow fever.

It would all work out perfect for me if I could just get my mental illness in check.

• +1
and white girls love every other race except from their boring whiteboys, why? because they're high inhib pussyboys, try visitting London or Paris and tell me who the blonde jbs date, it's either blacks/turks/persians or arabs
why do they do so? because they're interesting to be with and most of them are low inhib, sure the average whiteboy looks better than the average ethnic but that doesn't mean shit

• +1
If u ever leave your basement you know that most white jbs don't like black guys. All the ones I talked to in HS were racist little cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Picassocel
and white girls love every other race except from their boring whiteboys, why? because they're high inhib pussyboys, try visitting London or Paris and tell me who the blonde jbs date, it's either blacks/turks/persians or arabs
why do they do so? because they're interesting to be with and most of them are low inhib, sure the average whiteboy looks better than the average ethnic but that doesn't mean shit

You do realize that interracial dating is still very much in the minority. And btw white on white relationships are still the majority in London where i go to school and spend a bunch of my free time. Your posts are pathetic cope, go out and fuck some of those white girls then. P.S what language are you typing and are using atm? Remember why you are.

• +1