Over for your IQ if you take anything on this site seriously

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
This might as well just be a more edgy Reddit or an incels.is for guys not that far gone yet

offtopic is the most used section and the BOTB section filled with ACTUAL looksmax info is hardly visited going off of the amount of retarded identical questions asked daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Paul7, Chadeep and 4 others
The only looksmax that works is surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, murdah, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Hey man, clavicular told me that smashing my face with a dumbbell would ascend me, ok?

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and glizzygnasher68
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp and LevantinePsycho
Studies have shown that banging your head against a wall for an hour can burn 150 calories so theoretically if i put my head under a hydraulic press for 2 hours that should almost triple the results right? Im leanmaxxing guys haha just like the meme

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Studies have shown that banging your head against a wall for an hour can burn 150 calories so theoretically if i put my head under a hydraulic press for an 2 hours that should almost triple the results right? Im leanmaxxing guys haha just like the meme
bro bro bro youre also bonesmashing too since the hydraulic press will create micro fractures, yk, like wolfes law :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Suns9999
bro bro bro youre also bonesmashing too since the hydraulic press will create micro fractures, yk, like wolfes law :soy:
Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
This might as well just be a more edgy Reddit or an incels.is for guys not that far gone yet

offtopic is the most used section and the BOTB section filled with ACTUAL looksmax info is hardly visited going off of the amount of retarded identical questions asked daily
Botb section is filled with missininformation and bullshit too, posts undergo 0 scrutiny to be selected so even the few gems there have no credibility due to their context.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Darkeningstar
Botb section is filled with missininformation and bullshit too, posts undergo 0 scrutiny to be selected so even the few gems there have no credibility due to their context.

Only a few users (none with BOTB posts) are generally good, and the ones that are also make huge mistakes from time to time.

The best way to find good information is to read every post by a specific user that you have confirmed that is good at whatever info you want to know more of, and even then you’re bound to get disappointed bc most will prove to be bad after some scrutiny
Damn thats disapointing jfl. I have some saved from there but its mostly softmaxes that are easily verifiable

I take it very seriously, do you think I should troll more? I don't really like to do that, I think it shows.

Damn thats disapointing jfl. I have some saved from there but its mostly softmaxes that are easily verifiable
Never believe anything without verifying it first, most posts there are straight up garbage or out of context stuff that will mislead you because you don’t know the whole picture

There are also some chatgpt posts in there, which you’d think would be reliable but they aren’t bc whoever was writing the commands for chatgpt to do it’s search didn’t know how to force chatgpt to only look at reliable sources nor did they know enough previous info about the topic to discard the mistaken info that chatgpt occasionally provides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back