Over if girls don't approach you

A

AOL

Kraken
Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: _MVP_, Aero, 1966Ford and 4 others
Real, was walking with my 6'1 HTN friend in the city and he got approached 3 times, he rejected all of them while like a cuck I was beside him staring in disbelief, life truly begins at HTN and 6'0+. One time he told them "Do you want my friend insta?" and she started laughing looking at me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, buflek, jоrdan and 9 others
Real, was walking with my 6'1 HTN friend in the city and he got approached 3 times, he rejected all of them while like a cuck I was beside him staring in disbelief, life truly begins at HTN and 6'0+. One time he told them "Do you want my friend insta?" and she started laughing looking at me.
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
What city are u in where htn gets approached 3 times in one outing
Not doxxing but somewhere in Canada, and it wasn't white foids approaching the three of them were Mena

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
How often does he get approached
He is a low inhib curly head tall skinny Moroccan. I don't usually go outside with him as he is a childhood friend so I can't tell you tbh.
Is toronto whorish or smth?
Montreal saar, and yes it is quite whorish especially downtown he only gets approached there

He is a low inhib curly head tall skinny Moroccan. I don't usually go outside with him as he is a childhood friend so I can't tell you tbh.

Montreal saar, and yes it is quite whorish especially downtown he only gets approached there
Ur friend might be lite+ tbh if hes always getting aproahxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
I quite agree, the difference in treatment between 'chadlite' and the lower band is large
Yeah, htns dont get approached every single time,. Thats fuckin crazy

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How would a woman cold approach in public look like?
I’ve only ever experienced it at parties and they usually just invade your space like crazy and start touching and laughing. They don’t have any rizz.

• +1
I’ve only ever experienced it at parties and they usually just invade your space like crazy and start touching and laughing. They don’t have any rizz.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
In contexts such as schools they simply, generally, come up to you with some excuse, or asking you something that involves you

• +1
They stop you by yelling or parading in front of you, or chasing after you. If they are less uninhibited, they call you out in some way.
Yeah this usually happens at school or work but I don’t think they’ll ever approach a stranger in public.

• +1
In my experience, not only. But it happened to me mainly when I was alone, and not with others.
If they are in a group it is much easier, alone they are obviously more shy
Did they straight up asked you out off a cold approach?

• +1
just say something smooth or make a joke. Its not difficult

No, rarely. More often they would ask what my name was, social media, or give me shameless compliments.
For me it never escalated to that from a stranger. Most just say hi at most to me and it catches me off guard. But I have a resting bitch face and look mean sometimes.

• +1
For me it never escalated to that from a stranger. Most just say hi at most to me and it catches me off guard. But I have a resting bitch face and look mean sometimes.
Have you also been 'approached' by males?

• +1
For friendships, yeah. Only one time by a homo. Have you?
I do not recall being approached with sexual intent, however, a few times some male strangers complimented me. There was a brief period when I wondered why I had appeal even for males. A little bit weird

• +1
1. only ethnic girls approach, white girls rarely do it
2. if white girls approach they are underage

white girls are arrogant as fuck once they realize that they can get a guy whenever the fuck they want.

sub chad obviously. if youre chad you get approached by white stacys too

I do not recall being approached with sexual intent, however, a few times some male strangers complimented me. There was a brief period when I wondered why I had appeal even for males. A little bit weird
Yeah same for me, usually male friends with girlfriends will tell me I’m cute. They said their girlfriend told them that in private lol.

• +1
Yeah same for me, usually male friends with girlfriends will tell me I’m cute. They said their girlfriend told them that in private lol.
It happened to me more with males I knew really little (nt pill), some examples: guys would tell my girlfriend I was handsome (she would tell me this), guys I had exchanged some small talk (argh) with. In contrast, males who have known me for a long time are definitely more reluctant. For various reasons.

• +1