Reactions: vermillioncorefan, nathan, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
1.webp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, BrahminBoss and soover4me
Move out and save ur mother the misery of living with u

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
i usually stay up and sleep late so i wake up around 11 am where everyone else in my house is gone. I forgot why it was so important to avoid all the normies in my house and saw some content about how healthy it was to wake up early.

So I'm up by 7 am, my mom smiles and says good morning. Then she starts a lecture about how much of a loser i am. Her friends studycuck children do x and y compared to me. Why don't you have any friends or a girlfriend:soy::soy::soy: !!! She went on and on and I didn't say anything until i couldn't stand it any more and I said she needed to STFU. I don't feel bad about talking to her that way because she never did any of the love/affection stuff, my parents kind of just brought me up with bare minimum effort as a NPC autopilot activity. For example, as a kid they didn't let me read fiction, play video games or hang out with friends during weekdays because that was bad :soy::soy::soy:. But they didn't have me study or anything either. So every day after school I would literally lay down and rot on the carpet and disassociate until i could go sleep (usually by 7pm). Then when my father felt like it he would beat me for having no friends :ROFLMAO:. My mom would sometimes comfort me if she wanted to use me as a pawn against him but usually just lock her door to ldar, because she fell into a decade+ long depression "after" my birth.

They fed me slop food that made me fat, which along with being ugly, ethnic, and moving schools had the teachers conspire with some psychologists to diagnose me with "autism". I think if i really was autistic i wouldn't be able tell how much that old bitch "aide" hated me with every word she said with the fake high voice you use when talking to a retarded person. They wanted me on pills but my parent's didn't care enough to set up the insurance so i lucked out there.

Anyways, after I told her to STFU she went ballistic. I think because she's becoming demented + something female hormones. She started picking things up, smashing them, ranting and raving. My father still lives with us but he got pacified and defeated by SSRIs years ago. It was a difficult situation because she said things that sounded like what someone would say before stabbing someone with a knife, and made sounds that could be the sound of someone retreiving a knife. But if i moved, or talked she would start screaming and dialing 911 unless i stopped. So I stayed in place for like half an hour before i could open up voice memos.

around the 2 minute mark she basically calls me genetic garbage :forcedsmile: i wonder where thats from.

At the end she left for work but i had to take some little shards that ricocheted into my arms. You could say "just move out bro", and I do have a bit of money saved up. But for what? To wageslave, pay rent and live in clown world as an incel??? fuck no. The only way out is to save enough to looksmax before the ticking clock of oldceldom hits, sounds rather ridicious and I have not waged nearly as hard as I should have so far, but it is what it is

Parent are mostly retarded either way
However if you don't plan to wageslave then what you plan to do?
Where you live btw

Parent are mostly retarded either way
However if you don't plan to wageslave then what you plan to do?
Where you live btw
i need my wagie money for surgery if i pay rent im cooked
US

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, n9wiff and incel194012940
i need my wagie money for surgery if i pay rent im cooked
US
wageing is cope before 30 muh career , i need to fix my neurotransmitters and looks and delude myself into thinking im some Nietzschean Ubermogger, then as high settles ill ride the wave and wage

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, MostGLSlayer, n9wiff and 1 other person
caged lmao i have similar situations where my mom like every woman snake tried to get at zones of sensitivity but it basically inured me and i dont take shit seriously at all. She could say im genetic failure etc etc and i just wait for her monolgoue to end beofre i start browsing or reading project guttenberg or this shithole

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and incel194012940
wageing is cope before 30 muh career , i need to fix my neurotransmitters and looks and delude myself into thinking im some Nietzschean Ubermogger, then as high settles ill ride the wave and wage
focus on taking loans and shoplifting from the pharmacy

• +1
caged lmao i have similar situations where my mom like every woman snake tried to get at zones of sensitivity but it basically inured me and i dont take shit seriously at all. She could say im genetic failure etc etc and i just wait for her monolgoue to end beofre i start browsing or reading project guttenberg or this shithole
yea women are retarded, i wanted updoots i forget the bias here so failed thread

• +1
focus on taking loans and shoplifting from the pharmacy
I need to do as much drugs as possible

i consideiiring primo, im begingin to this natty shit is a joke . I want highest benefit for lowest effort.

also loans for what iyo, dont u need some justification for it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and incel194012940
I need to do as much drugs as possible

i consideiiring primo, im begingin to this natty shit is a joke . I want highest benefit for lowest effort.

also loans for what iyo, dont u need some justification for it
same, it sounds like it mogs i need get lean first. Are you planning to do 1-few amount of cycles to reach natty limit and then doing maintaince lifting

student, no?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Over if your a bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
same, it sounds like it mogs i need get lean first. Are you planning to do 1-few amount of cycles to reach natty limit and then doing maintaince lifting

student, no?
primo/ anavar are non aromatisable so seem good, only thing redditors scoffeed at idea of running it without a test base but none expalined their reasoning . @maou says pct isnt needed so its an attractive option ngl. I dont think need to be lean to run as its non aromatisable adn will probably help in packing on muscle faster by aiding in recovery time so instead of once a week, can hit the gym twice . DNP is prolly ideal tho, ill be wagecelling soon and first thing ill buy is 4 aco DMT (Synthetic shrooms), LSD (for microdosing ), kratom (seems to aid in metabolic syndrome), primo/ anavar hopefully and put the rest in crypto. DNP ill buy when im leaner so around 21 percent , itll be october by then and cun it run for a month with low temperatures and heat and thus not as harsh on the system. Other stuff im interested in is phenibut, bromantane, adderall , cathinones etc but dk if theyre as urgent. Might also try extracting DMT. I also need to move from this shithole to the north to just get away from daily life and be completely alone even if its for just a month or two. Although that would confine me to shitty jobs here and there but thats fine w me. Career is cope imo, atleast till 30.

Student loans are given only when ur applying to study in some instiution no? Or you just need to be a former student to apply for it in the US?

• Love it
primo/ anavar are non aromatisable so seem good, only thing redditors scoffeed at idea of running it without a test base but none expalined their reasoning . @maou says pct isnt needed so its an attractive option ngl. I dont think need to be lean to run as its non aromatisable adn will probably help in packing on muscle faster by aiding in recovery time so instead of once a week, can hit the gym twice . DNP is prolly ideal tho, ill be wagecelling soon and first thing ill buy is 4 aco DMT (Synthetic shrooms), LSD (for microdosing ), kratom (seems to aid in metabolic syndrome), primo/ anavar hopefully and put the rest in crypto. DNP ill buy when im leaner so around 21 percent , itll be october by then and cun it run for a month with low temperatures and heat and thus not as harsh on the system. Other stuff im interested in is phenibut, bromantane, adderall , cathinones etc but dk if theyre as urgent. Might also try extracting DMT. I also need to move from this shithole to the north to just get away from daily life and be completely alone even if its for just a month or two. Although that would confine me to shitty jobs here and there but thats fine w me. Career is cope imo, atleast till 30.

Student loans are given only when ur applying to study in some instiution no? Or you just need to be a former student to apply for it in the US?
under no circumstances eat unlimited ice cream on DNP or you will gain weight with 800 mg a day i learned that the hard way. I tried bromantane and modafinil from the same source and noticed nothing so i suspect i got fakes. I think test base is bodybuilding lore? like they heard it from the roidhead that sold them it. Climbing mount everest mogs

im taking a single class next semester and nabbing 10k

• Woah
under no circumstances eat unlimited ice cream on DNP or you will gain weight with 800 mg a day
did DNP spike that much ur appetite tbh i was overeating as well but not appetite my stress hormones were insane i thought carbs would bring it down and it wwould get burned off anyway which was stupid, i bet people who dont have that much PUFA saturation have easeir time w DNP
i learned that the hard way. I tried bromantane and modafinil from the same source and noticed nothing so i suspect i got fakes. I think test base is bodybuilding lore? like they heard it from the roidhead that sold them it. Climbing mount everest mogs
really not even moda? even 50 mg made it insanely hard to sleep even 3 hours past my normal bedtime, its a shitty drug i hate it. Bromantatne i had hopes cos seth walsh shilled it
I think test base is bodybuilding lore? like they heard it from the roidhead that sold them it
i think the reason they gave was test would aromatise and would balance the estrogen nuking from primobolan but idk , i have access to test gel and maybe i jst slather it or something . i was actually planning to take primo (and test if needs be) on the exact days i gymcel since MPS is upregulated only 38 hours or so mainly , i dont understand why people take it every day, i think side effects would be much lesser and recovery faster even if taken only on days gymcel and im lifted only for 6 months so i think stil lhav newbie gains for an year and maybe primo would accelerate it, i just need a slight edge i dont want to full on roid

• +1
did DNP spike that much ur appetite tbh i was overeating as well but not appetite my stress hormones were insane i thought carbs would bring it down and it wwould get burned off anyway which was stupid, i bet people who dont have that much PUFA saturation have easeir time w DNP

really not even moda? even 50 mg made it insanely hard to sleep even 3 hours past my normal bedtime, its a shitty drug i hate it. Bromantatne i had hopes cos seth walsh shilled it
if what i bought wasn't fake/strongly diluted, i had a CRL-4something compound, i think sensitivity is highly variable, and i suspect i was using bromantane for the wrong purpose/level, like when i forget to eat, notice raised cortisol and try to fix it with drugs.

Yeah, dnp i think spiked it up to the amount i was burning, at least since i was trying it during an active period, doing warehouse work and school, ideal might be to take a large amount and just walk a little and ldar during vacation

have you considered doing something non-suppressive like ostraine for a short duration to allow for hard cuts without loosing muscle, hypothetically should work but havent seen much

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
thumb-n.0@2x.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Gargantuan
if what i bought wasn't fake/strongly diluted, i had a CRL-4something compound, i think sensitivity is highly variable, and i suspect i was using bromantane for the wrong purpose/level, like when i forget to eat, notice raised cortisol and try to fix it with drugs.

Yeah, dnp i think spiked it up to the amount i was burning, at least since i was trying it during an active period, doing warehouse work and school, ideal might be to take a large amount and just walk a little and ldar during vacation

have you considered doing something non-suppressive like ostraine for a short duration to allow for hard cuts without loosing muscle, hypothetically should work but havent seen much
Whats crl 4?

have u tried high doses of bromantane? cos even w amantadine sometimes my body gets used to it and i have to take a reasonably bigger dose before my glutamate gets nuked although it just makes me want to lie down and go blank.

Yea but imo if one is taking exogenous perhaps cycling on and off w big stronger compound is best. thats what ive done with almost every peat compound as well, like never took bromocriptine longer than a week or two and gave it a months rest before starting again same w prog. only t3 i use everyday. I feel like once ur actually androgenic ah then even when u go off it and return to normal T levels ur thinking etc would be different, i cant prove this ofc but perhaps new connections built that do not fade even when taken off , like blkpll thinking cant return u to fairytale type thinking unless ur extremely high t3 which leads to false optimism or depressed/ bad sleep etc so have to cope somehow.

• +1
Whats crl 4?

have u tried high doses of bromantane? cos even w amantadine sometimes my body gets used to it and i have to take a reasonably bigger dose before my glutamate gets nuked although it just makes me want to lie down and go blank.
modafinil analogue like this one or under see others

what dose bromantine do you recommend i have about a gram left, ill take tmmrw morning
Yea but imo if one is taking exogenous perhaps cycling on and off w big stronger compound is best. thats what ive done with almost every peat compound as well, like never took bromocriptine longer than a week or two and gave it a months rest before starting again same w prog. only t3 i use everyday. I feel like once ur actually androgenic ah then even when u go off it and return to normal T levels ur thinking etc would be different, i cant prove this ofc but perhaps new connections built that do not fade even when taken off , like blkpll thinking cant return u to fairytale type thinking unless ur extremely high t3 which leads to false optimism or depressed/ bad sleep etc so have to cope somehow.
yeah, i feel the same way, cascading effects, often just a single dose of something will stop a negative cycle and begin another one
no 80 yr old is going to be strong but you can tell which one was a bitch when young easily

• +1
our lives are coping essential. be a leech as long as u can then take those drugs whatever they’re for and die a horrible death after years of old age poverty. i’m excited for it myself tbh

• +1