Over if your gf doesn’t post you

gigell

gigell

Kraken
This likely means you are a cuck to her. Over if she doesn’t post or tag after talking stage

• +1
Reactions: h111, ShowerMaxxing, Floyd and 11 others
This world has gone so shit and superficial
Mfers be deciding their happiness by them getting posted on the internet on a useless app

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456, xyukeeee, ShowerMaxxing and 18 others
Over if your gf has socials

• +1
Reactions: user123456, ShowerMaxxing, Floyd and 3 others
Mfers be deciding their happiness by them getting posted on the internet on a useless app
her posting you is about how good you look and she will show off who she is dating. Thats normal these days

• +1
Reactions: h111
This likely means you are a cuck to her. Over if she doesn’t post or tag after talking stage
I don’t care nigger I don’t even have social media, people who care about snap score and instagram are giga NPC’s ripe for slaughter

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I don’t care nigger I don’t even have social media, people who care about snap score and instagram are giga NPC’s ripe for slaughter
That’s why you have to blend in like I do

Over if you have a gf at all, just asking to get cucked, just fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ryan, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
Over if you have a gf at all, just asking to get cucked, just fuck
I don’t have experience on this do 14-17 year olds (my age) like romantical relationships or just fuck. And I’m talking about a post Soviet country

These days, it’s mostly just hooking up/fucking

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
I never ever posted my ex so other foids didn’t know but she would always post the shittiest looksminned pics of me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, h111, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I never ever posted my ex so other foids didn’t know but she would always post the shittiest looksminned pics of me.
For what is worth, people usually post the BEST pics on social media, specially if they are flexing their bf. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Yeah, I would only accept to date a bitch who's active on sm if she put my name on her username like "****'s girlfriend" and flooded pics of me every other day.
:chad:

• +1
For what is worth, people usually post the BEST pics on social media, specially if they are flexing their bf. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Tbh probs just how i looked anyway i was a bloated gymcel when i was with her. Used to cancel seeing her to go gym instead quite often :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, ShowerMaxxing and gigell
Tbh probs just how i looked anyway i was a bloated gymcel when i was with her. Used to cancel seeing her to go gym instead quite often :lul::lul:
Jfl , atleast you got to experience. I’m still waiting been in like 10 talking stages and the one I was talking to straight up told me she had bf but showed me IOIs still , wtf are wrong with foids

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and skkrrrtcantdo
Jfl , atleast you got to experience. I’m still waiting been in like 10 talking stages and the one I was talking to straight up told me she had bf but showed me IOIs still , wtf are wrong with foids
Brother all u need is to meet them irl. Use ur looks to advantage and then the talking stage is way less likely to fail. But anyway after improving looks you shouldnt be wanting LTRs anyway foids are evil and only honeymoon stage of relationships feel good.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and gigell
Brother all u need is to meet them irl. Use ur looks to advantage and then the talking stage is way less likely to fail. But anyway after improving looks you shouldnt be wanting LTRs anyway foids are evil and only honeymoon stage of relationships feel good.
Well she told me she doesn’t want to talk to me, I’m mtn but a few foids rated me an 8

Then she said she has man

Also weird she said she has a man , she is only 14

• So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Then she said she has man
foids will flirt with other men whilst having a boyfriend so she has backup options to rely on. Most likely that’s what you are to her, a backup.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and gigell
foids will flirt with other men whilst having a boyfriend so she has backup options to rely on. Most likely that’s what you are to her, a backup.
So what should I do ?

It's a sad world
I post my bf on insta because his personality teeheeteehee

• +1
I would never want my gf to post me

Tf?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Either wait for them to break up or cause them to break up. Are you better looking than her boyfriend?
Same looks tier but he acts , looks low class and his skin colour is brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Lokki
My gf was disgusted of me when she dated me so yeah no she wouldnt post me

Not gonna lie she didnt post her first ex that she was in love with for 11 months too so I dont know

• +1
her posting you is about how good you look and she will show off who she is dating. Thats normal these days
It's giga over if you're dating someone that shallow that they try and show you off because of your looks. Looks matter to everyone but at least some people have a bit more depth to them. This is a large reason why dating is dumb for the most part

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, HitAndRun and gigell
How old was she

She called herself "a christian" too even though she sucked my dick 2 weeks into dating

Sent nudes the first day too

actually 2 days before we first started dating

She called herself "a christian" too even though she sucked my dick 2 weeks into dating

Sent nudes the first day too

actually 2 days before we first started dating
Are you from the west ?

@skkrrrtcantdo she doesn’t even follow the guy , and no pics of them together

Are you from the west ?
Finland

Its kind of a combination between the east and the west doesnt really fall into the category of either one

• +1
Finland

Its kind of a combination between the east and the west doesnt really fall into the category of either one
Is ir possible to identify a foid by how whore they act ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki
Girls dont even ask first lol

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
She lied to let u off easy