Over if your parents werent poor and young when they had you

bppharmacist

bppharmacist

Iron
Humans were supposed to have kids in shitty conditions at a young age and if your parents had you at an old age (mother over 30-35yrs old and father over 40+yrs old) and brought you up in a finacially stable loving home your more likley to be genetically inferior and cucked, just research the paternal age affect, this will be the downfall of the west and will make everyone autistic mentally ill genetic freaks. Almost Every person that has been successful due to their genetics grew up poor to young parents and probably had a shitty home life, have you noticed that literally every single athlete has some sob story about how they grew up poor and their teenage mother couldnt provide for them etc? Its all connected and i bet most people on this forum were victims of this too, we need eugenics asap but cucked western leaders dont want to upset these stupid feminist women that wanna fuck chad and study instead of having kids young. The huge rise in autism and other mental and physical disabilites in the west has little to do with this cope about seed oils and chemicals in the food among other things, poor communities that have kids young eat this slop all the time and their kids are mostly super nt and genetically superior, it has everything to do with paternal age and the enviroment associated with it

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
thankfully his iq was unaffected by it
i don't get why people staring at you, unless you are like 6"6" giga tall.

your face isn';t good looking, to cause stares. Nor is your face that deformed ugly to cause startes. Your face like ltn or whatever, which should be invicible mode for a dude.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Humans were supposed to have kids in shitty conditions at a young age and if your parents had you at an old age (mother over 30-35yrs old and father over 40+yrs old) and brought you up in a finacially stable loving home your more likley to be genetically inferior and cucked, just research the paternal age affect, this will be the downfall of the west and will make everyone autistic mentally ill genetic freaks. Almost Every person that has been successful due to their genetics grew up poor to young parents and probably had a shitty home life, have you noticed that literally every single athlete has some sob story about how they grew up poor and their teenage mother couldnt provide for them etc? Its all connected and i bet most people on this forum were victims of this too, we need eugenics asap but cucked western leaders dont want to upset these stupid feminist women that wanna fuck chad and study instead of having kids young. The huge rise in autism and other mental and physical disabilites in the west has little to do with this cope about seed oils and chemicals in the food among other things, poor communities that have kids young eat this slop all the time and their kids are mostly super nt and genetically superior, it has everything to do with paternal age and the enviroment associated with it
epigenetics are just deadass random

i don't get why people staring at you, unless you are like 6"6" giga tall.

your face isn';t good looking, to cause stares. Nor is your face that deformed ugly to cause startes. Your face like ltn or whatever, which should be invicible mode for a dude.
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
I can tell your mother had you at 40 by this single thread.

• JFL
Reactions: kaku
holy fucking fuck what a retarded thread
red half of it and regretted it
should have just wrote dnr+kys

holy fucking fuck what a retarded thread
red half of it and regretted it
should have just wrote dnr+kys
The epigenetics of poor people is just theory but your Low iq if you think women can have a healthy child in their early 40's

The epigenetics of poor people is just theory but your Low iq if you think women can have a healthy child in their early 40's
prime foid for kids is 16
society made it seem its bad and any man touching a 16 yo should be killed :lul::lul::lul:
jews at it again :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
we have to reproduce with used up whores with fertility problems to have kids and feed them jew's goyslop :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
but hey at least we get to have a woman we should be thankful to have such person into our life :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

my mother had 4 children and the the later ones are best looking and tallest