• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov, joeveniro and 6 others
Its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 6997 and 4 others
If you're 7" you can say yes and she will believe you

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, DianabolDownie, joeveniro and 3 others
lol it's beyond over for me. even double my size is indequate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Cornnyy
Mirin

56AFAA4F 00C4 4964 A777 17335149061B
AE188E54 2DA6 485E 84BF 4BB01023A608
76AC7BC4 C921 46D3 8FC6 57FF342F423C
9E3787C8 8169 4998 B9AB C090448F1FDA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 5912 and 12 others
Did you run a bulge account?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
There is like a 1/10000 chance that someone is even 9 inches long. Combine this probability with the amount of attractive men (around 5-10/100 or 5-10%) its so unlikely that someone who is attractive also has a dick longer than 9 inches. Its absolutely impossible.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 4383 and 6 others
fucking retarded idiot foid, and fucking cuck males for frauding. at this point i could say im 5'11 and 8 inches and foids would not doubt it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 6997 and 7 others
fucking retarded idiot foid, and fucking cuck males for frauding. at this point i could say im 5'11 and 8 inches and foids would not doubt it
exactly

• +1
why are you lying bro. i would find enjoyment telling foid they've been fucking liars
Yeah I just wanted to see how big I could fraud. I think dudes are lying by 2 inches on average tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, karbo and AlwaysHaveQuestions
LIFE FUEL for me with a big dick. Did you also include your face in the profile? Can you show the bulge picture you used?
Yeah, never post a bulge pic without face. Women will think you’re creepy/catfish.

• +1
Yeah, never post a bulge pic without face. Women will think you’re creepy/catfish.
Are you black? Btw i tried 3 times doing a bulge profile, and got deleted very fast.

• +1
Are you black? Btw i tried 3 times doing a bulge profile, and got deleted very fast.
Yeah I am. I use a loop instead of a picture. Maybe that makes it harder for their AI to detect

• +1
There is like a 1/10000 chance that someone is even 9 inches long. Combine this probability with the amount of attractive men (around 5-10/100 or 5-10%) its so unlikely that someone who is attractive also has a dick longer than 9 inches. Its absolutely impossible.
+ tall lol. Its genetical anomaly legendary tier combination

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 1973
Yeah I am. I use a loop instead of a picture. Maybe that makes it harder for their AI to detect
How good are you looking facially? Did you also had success with "face only" pictures'

• +1
girl inches are a real thing lol, when I fuck a girl should I fraud 7 inches or more, cuz I'm 6.5 inch rn, @Vvvvxxxx

i didn't even up around that 9 or 8, brutal

How good are you looking facially? Did you also had success with "face only" pictures'
Yeah I’ve fucked girls on tinder before I used the bulge thing. But the bulge gets me way more interest and girls are dtf quicker. 5 or 5.5 PSL, depending who’s judging

I remember you said yours is 9, or you are just lying to her because she will believe anyway
Yeah I was seeing how much I could fraud. I’m thinking most dudes fraud 2 inches.

Bro girls srsly cant understand. My own sister was believing someone who was shorter than me was actually taller until she saw us both in same time.

If a girl is like 6-7" shorter than you, you can fraud as much as you want.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Vvvvxxxx and karbo
Yeah I was seeing how much I could fraud. I’m thinking most dudes fraud 2 inches.
you probably could say 12 inches its not like some bitch will pull out a ruller and measure you anyway

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Vvvvxxxx
If you're 7" you can say yes and she will believe you
They can notice the difference when fucking. 9 is like twice 7 inches un terms of volume lol

They can notice the difference when fucking. 9 is like twice 7 inches un terms of volume lol
This girl doesn't know what 9 looks like nor feels like

I don't think you understand how you're supposed to read that graph
i do brocel jfl

is just the best graph i coudl find

couldnt find the one i was looking for ngl

Its not cool anymore, for every looksmax I do I have to add another two. Its so fucking gay in 2020 You cant be enough

• So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Yeah I’ve fucked girls on tinder before I used the bulge thing. But the bulge gets me way more interest and girls are dtf quicker. 5 or 5.5 PSL, depending who’s judging
Thats bad news for me, because i dont really get matches with my face only. That means a bulge profile will not bring me any profits.

if i had a 9 inch dick i would punch a foid in the mouth with it and knock her out

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, RecessedPrettyboy and Butthurt Dweller
Over for too many men

Do you they ask for proof of you having a big dick in case they think you have a banana or a dildo shoved down your pants?
Some ask, some I just send them dick videos to get nudes.