Over if you're scared to be cucked

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
Was at a festival with my friends on the weekends and then I approached a girl I knew from school back then and was in a situationship with. Started talking to her and then her boyfriend joined the conversation and interrupted a lot by kissing her and touching her everywhere. Why do people do this? Are they scared to get cucked or just want to "show off" that they're dating?

Insecure boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi and xyukeeee
Nah he cucked you. He got to pound that ass that night while you fucked your hand. Kys ugly greycel failure + cope + shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, tombradylover, Trilogy and 4 others
Nah he cucked you. He got to pound that ass that night while you fucked your hand. Kys ugly greycel failure + cope + shit thread
I see you everywhere at everytime bro you gotta log off

a lot of cucks do that in public when they see a better looking guy, must be some psychological thing, some attempt to mog a clearly genetically superior male

sometimes this happens and I didn't even look at the cuck's girl and the guy feels the need to make out on the spot for no reason. It's like cool you gotta a girl, you're still subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
Was at a festival with my friends on the weekends and then I approached a girl I knew from school back then and was in a situationship with. Started talking to her and then her boyfriend joined the conversation and interrupted a lot by kissing her and touching her everywhere. Why do people do this? Are they scared to get cucked or just want to "show off" that they're dating?
brutal