Reactions: Copemaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, TheChosenChad and 5 others
Video Games 80S GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9072 and Looks234
basketball and hockey >

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Looks234
I could have been a pro soccer player if it wasnt for my dad not taking me seriously
Im not exaggerating i could have made it pro and earned at least 1k a week
Ppl use to say do u play for a club and grown men couldnt take the ball off me when i was 15

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10172 and Looks234
over for me even tho I played a sport cuz I was Lineman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Looks234
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Could have been the next usain bolt if my mum allowed me to be a kid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I only did individual sports like cross country, swimming and track.

Incel trait tbh team sports mog.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Arcturus and Looks234
you sent me your face.......

that's why bro
You must be homosexual if your view of someone gets ruined by their face. I’ve never hated anyone here cause of their face. I must be one of the few here who treats everyone equally.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9072
You must be homosexual if your view of someone gets ruined by their face. I’ve never hated anyone here cause of their face. I must be one of the few here who treats everyone equally.
i only joke nigger

we are bros ngl

jfl if you took it srs

• +1
o prys skull looks so small

hair truly halos him ngl

• +1
Thats pushing it
Nigga I was fast as shit, I was lapping niggas, smh. My fucking mum a straight bitch for that, making me pick up my siblings everyday at 11 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Looks234
Only team i made in high school was badminton

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 10524 and Looks234
I could have been a pro soccer player if it wasnt for my dad not taking me seriously
Ppl use to say do u play for a club and grown men couldnt take the ball off me when i was 15
My ethnic father crushed all dreams I had besides doctor/engineer/religious scholar 😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Looks234
Nigga I was fast as shit, I was lapping niggas, smh. My fucking mum a straight bitch for that, making me pick up my siblings everyday at 11 years old
Indeed i feel ur pain my dad would never take me training when i was young and won't take me seriously fookin dog

If it weren’t for injuries and video game addiction and apnea induced laziness I could’ve been varsity for a different sport each season it is what it is

• +1
Over for my inexperience

• +1
literally the difference between being incel and being NT

• +1
Does E-sports count?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Looks234
if you passed high school without ever being part of a school play, bake sale, the school's paper, sports, or any group based activity you missed out on so much

• +1

@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Looks234
lol "soccer". i would probably mog you to death in football for that alone,got scouted by inter milan but failed the test cause i got mogged by another winger aka the position i played in. i always wondered if i could have made it in soccerland, people there look trash as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
look at Opry getting height mog the fuck out of her

jfl if you're not at least 6'2 in 2021

• +1
lol "soccer". i would probably mog you to death in football for that alone,got scouted by inter milan but failed the test cause i got mogged by another winger aka the position i played in. i always wondered if i could have made it in soccerland, people there look trash as hell
Im from uk i just said soccer because most users are from the us
Im waz good at footy i was
cam ppl compared me to ballack but i would be happy as a semi pro earning 1k a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Im from uk i just said soccer because most users are from the us
Im waz good at footy i was
cam ppl compared me to ballack but i would be happy as a semi pro earning 1k a week
oh ok you get a pass then,i thought you were from usa.europe mogs usa in football to suicide thats why i couldnt take you seriously.what position you played in?you said they couldnt take the ball from you so i guess you an offensive player?

• JFL
oh ok you get a pass then,i thought you were from usa.europe mogs usa in football to suicide thats why i couldnt take you seriously.what position you played in?you said they couldnt take the ball from you so i guess you an offensive player?
Yh i was a central attacking mid
But i needed to improve my finishing
Dribbling and pace was good
Ur lucky to get scouted by milan
Are u italian ?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 4696
would've been at least decent linebacker in American football if my dad didn't think it was gay as hell

Last edited:
Yh i was a central attacking mid
But i needed to improve my finishing
Dribbling and pace was good
i see i see, man now that i grew up and im out of shape i miss playing football as a kid so much. i remember i would play for hours even in the snow mogging all my friends and i was very often playing with much older dudes that would always compliment me saying i had insane potential.football was such a big dream of mine.sad shit ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 10042
i see i see, man now that i grew up and im out of shape i miss playing football as a kid so much. i remember i would play for hours even in the snow mogging all my friends and i was very often playing with much older dudes that would always compliment me saying i had insane potential.football was such a big dream of mine.sad shit ngl
Same i havent kicked a ball in years
And im fat

• +1
Same i havent kicked a ball in years
hopefully i have some friends in college that play football aswell im definetly gonna organize some matches soon,but damn i swear when i rarely play now that im out of shape i get tired so much so quick its actually insane + i cant even control a ball properly anymore

• So Sad
hopefully i have some friends in college that play football aswell im definetly gonna organize some matches soon,but damn i swear when i rarely play now that im out of shape i get tired so much so quick its actually insane + i cant even control a ball properly anymore
Same i cant even walk without getting out of breath

• So Sad
  • Love it