soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
I don't think there's shit I can do but stay in shape tbh
IMG 20240526 0638532

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, 5'7 zoomer, LooksThinker and 4 others
Not over, face is good, just shit haircut and no aura due to depression and self doubt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, plukee, Deleted member 71265 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and VisageVirtuoso√
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, VisageVirtuoso√, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Thanks I'll work on it
You gotta look what hairstyle fits your face the best, some descend you while some ascend you. I think a medium long side-parting fits you best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and soulless_npc
You look old and young simultaneously.

Also far from over, just weary looking.
I'm 30 years old and still developing secondary sexual characteristics most guys develop by 21
You gotta look what hairstyle fits your face the best, some descend you while some ascend you. I think a medium long side-parting fits you best
Yeah short haircut looks like shit on me. I look better with longer hair just gotta look employable that's all. I stay clean shaven for now maybe at some point I'll experiment with facial hair but not rn

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, soulless_npc and n9wiff
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and soulless_npc
What have your results been like

Losing my v card this yr would be cool
Legend said the more u want sex the less u get it, my advice is grow ur beard and change ur hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
mtn

• +1
I don't think there's shit I can do but stay in shape tbh
View attachment 2944708
Don't say it's over brah you're making me sad😢😢😢 eyebrowmaxx there is a thread on BOTB and grow your hair and take care of it because the texture is subhuman or buzz cut if you have the bones required.

• +1
  • Love it
Don't say it's over brah you're making me sad😢😢😢 eyebrowmaxx there is a thread on BOTB and grow your hair and take care of it because the texture is subhuman or buzz cut if you have the bones required.
I'm a late bloomer brah how the fuck can it be over if it never began

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and 97baHater
That expression you're making is against you bhai

I deadass don't believe you

My nigga you look 16 lol did you check your hormones?
I'm going to soon. I had some sort of androgen problem for yrs

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm going to an endocrinologist
Did your penis develop normally? With your testicles? If so, you don't have anything to worry about, I was just fucking with you (kinda)

But yeah maybe you wanna blast T cus you literally look like a teenager lol. Giga lifefuel for jbs ig

And is your penis and/or height is still growing? :feelshah:

Did your penis develop normally? With your testicles? If so, you don't have anything to worry about, I was just fucking with you (kinda)

But yeah maybe you wanna blast T cus you literally look like a teenager lol. Giga lifefuel for jbs ig

And is your penis and/or height is still growing? :feelshah:
I dunno it's weird I was malnourished depressed and anorexic ish most of my 20s also smoked a ton of weed 18-28 which fucks with your hormones. I started being healthier around 28 and suddenly it was like my hormones started working again voice got deeper I started shaving regularly at 29 got hairier and my dick got a little thicker. Dick is 6.5" x 4.8" tbh it seems like it's getting bigger but maybe that's impossible. That's what I meant by secondary sexual characteristics it's like I'm still getting hairier. And I got maybe half an inch taller in the past he I'm like 5'7.5"

• +1
I dunno it's weird I was malnourished depressed and anorexic ish most of my 20s also smoked a ton of weed 18-28 which fucks with your hormones. I started being healthier around 28 and suddenly it was like my hormones started working again voice got deeper I started shaving regularly at 29 got hairier and my dick got a little thicker. Dick is 6.5" x 4.8" tbh it seems like it's getting bigger but maybe that's impossible. That's what I meant by secondary sexual characteristics it's like I'm still getting hairier. And I got maybe half an inch taller in the past he I'm like 5'7.5"
Idk on r/bigdickproblems some mfs be claiming that they're growing at 30 lol.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Not over, face is good, just shit haircut and no aura due to depression and self doubt.
I thought you would be the first to tell him to kill himself lmao what changed

Idk on r/bigdickproblems some mfs be claiming that they're growing at 30 lol.
I think it's possible it's just extremely rare and it's only for people who were delayed developmentally like me

• +1
What's the likelihood I'll end up bald
IMG 20240526 143053