Over when ur 25

P

PageUp2win

Iron
My opinion but am i the only 1 who thinks that if u dont look like a model after 25 its over for u? Like at that point u should just be confident and live life like a normal dude, have a family and shi. Fuck all of the money spent on looksmaxxing and just be a human

• +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
After 21, it's over if you're still KHHV or have a body count <10
Your on your way to become a betabuxx or you'll die an incel.

KHHV past 21 is either really non-nt or really ugly or both.

KHHV will struggle to beta-buxx unless it's from some mentally ill woman that will literally ruin and destroy his existence.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
KHHV past 21 is either really non-nt or really ugly or both.

KHHV will struggle to beta-buxx unless it's from some mentally ill woman that will literally ruin and destroy his existence.
I'm 23 year old KHHV.

I think the count should be atleast 1 lol, maybe waiting for right soulmate🤔 unless ur a horny guy whos whole whole personality was imagining to fuck girls at age 14

Over when you won the race from you dads ball sacks.

There are christian chads out there who are volcels pushing 30. And I don't think it's over at 21 as bones don't finish developing until 25.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Attachments

• worst-kinda-scam-youve-been-through-v0-jgrqkvp5cco81.jpg
    worst-kinda-scam-youve-been-through-v0-jgrqkvp5cco81.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
There are christian chads out there who are volcels pushing 30. And I don't think it's over at 21 as bones don't finish developing until 25.
Bones stop growing during childhood buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Nick.Harte
its not over but it gets harder like me when I see adriana lima

It’s over when you’re ugly. Age doesn’t matter.

My opinion but am i the only 1 who thinks that if u dont look like a model after 25 its over for u? Like at that point u should just be confident and live life like a normal dude, have a family and shi. Fuck all of the money spent on looksmaxxing and just be a human
Some of us are stuck man.

0 experience, and we're meant to LTR and start a family.

How? The only way to escape is looksmaxx to an acceptable level but it's so difficult cos now u are fighting 3 battles - the biological clock, the agepill (HQNP foids my age are already in stable LTRs), and lookmsaxxing to an acceptable level.

When you miss key developmental milestones you're basically screwed. Most ppl just go through the flow of life, but ppl like me get left behind, chewed up and spat out. The weak men (mentally ill, ugly and stupid) are left to rope or cope. Normies are devoid of empathy, compassion or understanding.

The ultimatum around this age for an incel is ascension or death. I need surgeries, and I need a complete remapping of my brain. It requires a radical solution that 99% of men are unwilling to do.

Really wish I could have been born to be a generic HTN facially, NT normie. Instead I have to FACE insurmountable obstacles.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and EggKing
There's a massive gap between being KHHV and a 10+ bodycount