Over women with same height of me say im short i club

G

gigatruecel

Gold
A friend of mine say to this girl in club to talk to me and she say im short. She is like 6'0 like me.my friend say is normal because she is tall girl, he is coping. Over for my manlet genes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Over i think women never say the truth the problem is my face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and moreroidsmoredates
Ur short for that country, shes right. She needs 6'8 bull and ur just a nuisance. Time to go passport bro
IMG 2921

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, bloomercel and distance decay
A friend of mine say to this girl in club to talk to me and she say im short. She is like 6'0 like me.my friend say is normal because she is tall girl, he is coping. Over for my manlet genes
Anyone with a functioning brain (even foids) know that she's just tall for a foid. She's just coping

How is the Invisalign process going? Any results?

Over. Do you think height is cope even to tall girls?
Usually yeah but it depends. I assume that 6'0 foids are less picky about it tho bcuz they probably know that there aren't many guys taller than them to begin with.

Usually yeah but it depends. I assume that 6'0 foids are less picky about it tho bcuz they probably know that there aren't many guys taller than them to begin with.
After a little bit i see she smile and stare to a guy 6'2. I think in club they can be more height picky because they have more choice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight