over yes or no

pathsofglory

pathsofglory

Iron
5'10 frauding in shoes
good and high cheekbones, good lips, good eyebrows, decent forward growth, good nose, good overall jaw and curve, blue eyes

BUT

5'8 barefoot, kinda big eyes, neutral tilt, pretty bad uee, weak brow ridge, bad skin, bad teeth, meh hairline, chin projection could be a bit better also

don't want to post myself on here so this is the best i can give. (i've leaked privately to some users before and some say i could be low htn with a better eye area)

am i theoretically salvageable? eyes pretty bad, preymaxxed.
i know i could fix teeth and skin with enough money, but i don't know enough about hardmaxxing to know if there's anything i could do for my eye area.

also i'm 19 and had late puberty, worth blasting anything just incase for height/bone mass?

edit - not asking for facial analysis on some text description ffs stop talking shit i'm not leaking my face to this site bruh, what i'm asking is can surgery or what surgeries can fix my listed eye problems

Last edited:
Don't blast anything; it's not worth it imo. If your chin and eye area are the problem, just save up for surgery instead.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and Razzle
what the fuck do you want us to say "oh bro i have this feature and this" you fucking retarded piece of shit

Addtext com MDg0OTQwOTQ0NA

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
If you have uee ptosis surgery will correct that. I'm not sure exactly what your eye area looks like, so I'll just recommend that. For your chin, a genioplasty will fix the lack of chin projection.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and pathsofglory
If you have uee ptosis surgery will correct that. I'm not sure exactly what your eye area looks like, so I'll just recommend that. For your chin, a genioplasty will fix the lack of chin projection.
I have a bad eye area also, could you help me in DMs?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo