Overall, what would you rate facial attractiveness?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
rate this Very average photo of me.
In my opinion my flaws are: slightly bulbous/large nose + average lip size. And then weak eye support and upper eyelid exposure.

Attachments

• 280DCCBD-33AF-494E-A47E-8C72E858215B.jpeg
    280DCCBD-33AF-494E-A47E-8C72E858215B.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 0
You have a good jaw

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
German/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Attractiveness-wise like a 6/10. Obviously an alpha mentally...strong FWHR and dominating physique. Stop sucking cheeks in.:feelshah:

Attractiveness-wise like a 6/10. Obviously an alpha mentally...strong FWHR and dominating physique. Stop sucking cheeks in.:feelshah:
not at all that’s just my bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
what do you mean by alpha mentally? 😂

• +1
Reactions: Jokerman
Also, if 6' plus then you gain a point. Attractiveness is not all about the face :). My face is also about 6/10, but being a 6'2 muscular jock raises me a point.

Chad on the inside.
I am 6’4 with good physique, but thanks man. What led you to that conclusion to say I’m an alpha inside

Good jaw, bad nose, bad eyebrows, bad eyes, bad lips, good physique. overall 4.25 PSL

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, fogdart, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
I am 6’4 with good physique, but thanks man. What led you to that conclusion to say I’m an alpha inside
Well there you go, you're a 7+/10 IRL. I already mentioned it, high FWHR (pretty close to 2) demonstrates dominance, and I could tell that you're physically fit not just from the muscle but also the lack of a pencil neck. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
This shithole can`t rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16531 and Deleted member 14478
Depends. I think in a place like Russia you are like LTN or MTN

here in Chile you are MTN-HTN range, even Chadlite if a girl really likes your pheno.

I personally think you are normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 14478
dye hair and eyebrows black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
If ur 6’4 then ur chad no question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16531, Deleted member 16571 and Unmoggablegingercel
You're a HTN, because of frame and height. Your eyes make you look beta though. Maybe you should try ice-hooding your eyes, improving eyebrows and maybe colouring your hair to dominant colour. Also a good style would improve your looks. You have a chance for chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 14478
EYes are bit lacking. Nose bulbouse.. Good jaw.

In my opinion my flaws are: slightly bulbous/large nose + average lip size. And then weak eye support and upper eyelid exposure.
don't forget your falw, of the kinda absent 404error eyebrows. Eyebrows matter significantly from framing the face knda, and affect looks rating to an extend big enough to consider it
I assume you know the many ways that exist to try to imporve maxx the eyebrows.

Now overall. HTN

4 PSL
Slightly higher if your skin was better

Only major failo is eye area. A minor would be wide nose

We have almost identical pheno, similar af features, 4.5, but it's a shit pic (imagine looking down when you have even the slightest of uee)

don't forget your falw, of the kinda absent 404error eyebrows. Eyebrows matter significantly from framing the face knda, and affect looks rating to an extend big enough to consider it
I assume you know the many ways that exist to try to imporve maxx the eyebrows.

Now overall. HTN
thanks bro I’ll dye eyebrows asap. HTN facially or height and frame included?

thanks bro I’ll dye eyebrows asap. HTN facially or height and frame included?
the whole package very solid HTN.

With better eyebrows, I think you would be Chadlite over allready.

Also pump up density and thinckness of eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
I'd say solid high tier normie with that height and good physique so 6/10.

@MakinItHappenReturn rate him

I'd say solid high tier normie with that height and good physique so 6/10.

@MakinItHappenReturn rate him

He peaks at HTN, but normie atm

Lacks pretty features

Eye-area needs to be pretty and a little more deep set. They seem on the edge of his face. He needs eyelashes and eyebrows.

Very sexually dimorphic

His eyes kill him tho

He thinks it's his nose, it's not

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Wht's height?

Yeah you're kinda right, but your main failo is your eye area. Minor failos are your nose and thin lips, but you're white HTN normie so you'll slay IRL. How do you do on dating apps and real life dating?