Overcome your SHYNESS while respecting your introversion!

Master_Race

Master_Race

Bronze
First, what is introversion?

Being introverted means having the need of calm and solitude to recharge your batteries. It's "psychic". The more you will be in contact with others, the more tired, sad and exhausted you will be. And the more you are in solitude, the healthier and happier you will be.

But when you're a child and you have parents who don't really understand this way of working, they can push you a little too much to go out, to see your friends, etc. Being “forced” to reach out to others when you don’t want to can create a long-term fear of reaching out to others.

How to overcome his shyness, while respecting his introverted temperament?

I sometimes see messages from people telling that you have to “learn to be NT EXTROVERT GO OUTTALK TO PEAOPLE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:”. Not at all ! You have to learn to be comfortable with other people, yes. To be with others while being introverted.

What is needed is to accept the fact that we are different. Accept the fact that our way of being is a little different from that of the majority. And develop this authenticity with pride. Respect your needs and listen to yourself!

When you try to act in an unnatural way, in a way that is not your natural role, well, you create a role in which you do not excel. We'll never be as good as the extroverts in this role. It is therefore the wrong way for an inner well-being but a good way to be a " social weirdo ".

The idea is to learn to use your introverted qualities, such as calm, listening, to build your relationships.
Become that calm, wise person that people will appreciate. Respect the physical distances between people, while being a minimum of smiling and welcoming, without talking too much.

Stop forcing yourself out to imitate the extroverts !

Ask all your questions and share your experiences !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, Deleted member 20828, Prince88 and 3 others
First, what is introversion?

Being introverted means having the need of calm and solitude to recharge your batteries. It's "psychic". The more you will be in contact with others, the more tired, sad and exhausted you will be. And the more you are in solitude, the healthier and happier you will be.

But when you're a child and you have parents who don't really understand this way of working, they can push you a little too much to go out, to see your friends, etc. Being “forced” to reach out to others when you don’t want to can create a long-term fear of reaching out to others.

How to overcome his shyness, while respecting his introverted temperament?

I sometimes see messages from people telling that you have to “learn to be NT EXTROVERT GO OUTTALK TO PEAOPLE :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:”. Not at all ! You have to learn to be comfortable with other people, yes. To be with others while being introverted.

What is needed is to accept the fact that we are different. Accept the fact that our way of being is a little different from that of the majority. And develop this authenticity with pride. Respect your needs and listen to yourself!

When you try to act in an unnatural way, in a way that is not your natural role, well, you create a role in which you do not excel. We'll never be as good as the extroverts in this role. It is therefore the wrong way for an inner well-being but a good way to be a " social weirdo ".

The idea is to learn to use your introverted qualities, such as calm, listening, to build your relationships.
Become that calm, wise person that people will appreciate. Respect the physical distances between people, while being a minimum of smiling and welcoming, without talking too much.

Stop forcing yourself out to imitate the extroverts !

Ask all your questions and share your experiences !
Nice thread tbh op.

Little hard to read because for some reason you italicised the entire thing :feelsuhh:.

Its a very good thing to be comfortable in yourself and whatnot as I think that comes across to others.
People also enjoy talking so being calm and listening like you said is quite a good thing as people will enjoy being in your presence.

Also for anyone that's trying to crack their shell a little I would recommend nicotine gum just started using it as @RabidRosaries Recommended it and its made me a lot more NT/comfortable in my skin, I've been talking to tons of people and trying to carry conversations which is a big first for me as Im quite autistic so conversations arent really something Im good at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Master_Race
Lately I've just started pretending to be a good looking chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Lately I've just started pretending to be a good looking chad tbh
:oops:, tbh zv you dont need to pretend. Does it work tho? Noticed an improvement in your NTness?

Nice thread tbh op.

Little hard to read because for some reason you italicised the entire thing :feelsuhh:.

Its a very good thing to be comfortable in yourself and whatnot as I think that comes across to others.
People also enjoy talking so being calm and listening like you said is quite a good thing as people will enjoy being in your presence.

Also for anyone that's trying to crack their shell a little I would recommend nicotine gum just started using it as @RabidRosaries Recommended it and its made me a lot more NT/comfortable in my skin, I've been talking to tons of people and trying to carry conversations which is a big first for me as Im quite autistic so conversations arent really something Im good at.
Love your inner introvert self, and you will be less socially anxious and be more positive. It will also attract a lot of people towards you.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
This is how you will feel no inhibition while being introvert !

I can sense trought your post that you are a low class and a ridiculous low iq teenager.
“Respect the physical distances between people, while being a minimum of smiling and welcoming, without talking too much.

Stop forcing yourself out to imitate the extroverts !”

I caged a lot with this.

MXTwV88yKA7LS4Ta7kzMDnd4J1_litgIWcffmEdV_S4.png

The introversion/extroversion is something based on your genetical predisposed neurochemestry, despite all the mental masturbation about how you are as a being the basic goal of the will to power should still be present in your philosophy, saying you are muh introvert with people and the low T attitude wont lead you to nothing but as a weak man that copes with his genetical predisposition.