Overheard a joke about the ugliest girl in my class and couldn't stop laughing

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
I've got a girl in class with severe maxillary hypoplasia, even more severe than this:

http://i.imgur.com/6toB1QD.jpg

Imagine this girl in pale, and with way more upper eyelid exposure and higher arched eyebrows, to the point where it looks creepy.
Also slightly more moon-faced from the front, and an even more c-shaped profile.
Her palate shape isn't even curved, it's triangular, and makes her smile look more like an octopus beak. Hideous and deformed.

She could probably legally get an Lefort 3 for free, that's how serious it is.

A few days ago I overheard a conversation between her and a few other female classmates, where she complained about how one of her male cousins said that she looked like the Orang Utan from planet of the apes.

Oh man....

She's got a boyfriend though, this would have definitely fueled the incel rage in some of you if you were there when she told us all about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1707 and 8 others
She still has infinitely more smv than this entire forum combined.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Avoidant, karbo and 12 others
Oh and did I tell that she is 5'11, around 200 lbs and shaped like Balou the bear?
At 5'11 it's not a woman anymore, that's a goddamn tranny. Man I get heightmogged by girls even here in the Netherlands at 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, SikKunt, Zygos4Life and 2 others
Oh and did I tell that she is 5'11, around 200 lbs and shaped like Balou the bear?
So no matter she is ugly facially.
She is fucking giant and fat as well?
Jfl .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and turkproducer
and what does her boyfriend look like

What was the reaction of her friends?

For curiosity sake.

Lmfao takes me back to high school, so there was a girl in my class who wasn't only a bitch but she was ugly af. Legit psl2 or 3. Guess what? She had boyfriends lmao that mogged her too.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
What was the reaction of her friends?

For curiosity sake.
Sadly I didn't catch that. I was too focussed on not breaking out laughing.

Almost all the girls in my class are white trailer trash who have started smoking at 13, so I don't think they were showering her with soothing comfort like most virtue sgnaling girls would.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Niggà she's got maxillary hypoplasia, a deformity that qualifies someone for a legal Lefort 3.

At that point she might as well be 8'11 and I still wouldn't care.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1139
I just dont understand how dudes dicks can even get hard for that jfl

She only needs an extra hole to mog everyone on this forum

She still has infinitely more smv than this entire forum combined.
No she doesnt lmao, there are some actual GL users on this site.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back