Oversize, Slim Fit, Whatever - GUIDE TO FIND PERFECT FITTING CLOTHES. SIMPLE TIPS

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
NICHE/TYPE (Streetwear, Sporty, Grunge, Formal...)
RELAXEDNESS/FIT (Regular, Relaxed, Oversize, Slim, Modern...)
OF THE PIECE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL

It's simple;
Upperwear:
  1. Shoulder part should not make you look like a framecel.
  2. Chest, Belly part shouldn't be in the same width as the shoulder part (this will make you look like a tube)​
  3. Hip part shouldn't make you look like an hipcel (faggy)​
  4. Arm size should'nt be too big or you risk looking like an armcel​
  5. If its the piece that you wear right after the undershirt, it shouldn't be too long below your waist right down below your asscheeks so you won't look like an asscel (makes your ass look too big and faggy)
Pic Examples:

Mainly looks FAGGY cuz of smallest shoulder width possible with an huge middle part width. Main failio of this piece is it violates the rule 2.

This is an regular/loose fit it looks DECENT besides the middle part (chest and belly) might have been a bit more smaller in width FROM THE SIDES and a little bit more bigger FROM THE FRONT AND BACK. Small failio of the piece is it violates the rule 2.

This is a slim fit piece and looks NEAR PERFECT besides its minor wrinkles. One of the small failios of this piece is its arm size (violates the rule 4) but it still looks really good.

This is a NEAR PERFECT oversize fit. Failios are not really noticable.

An decent example of a slim fit that MIGHT'VE BEEN OKAY if wasn't that stretched.

An decent example of a slim fit bordering on the AUTISTIC side on a gymcel body. Looks too long too.

??? Water so no desc for it.

This violates nearly the every rule on the list (and in the bottomwear list). PUA like fit. JFL

Looks ok if we would remove the shirt but NON-NT as HELL as it is (the shirt)

Bottomwear:

1. Buttocks part should not be looking too big or too small (it will make your ass look bigger or too flat, which is hard too pull of).
  2. Hip part should'nt be looking too big from the sides otherwise you'll look incel-ish / nerdy (hipcel also)​
  3. Check out the crotch part and make sure it looks aestethic and not folded (looks incel AF, if you know you know)​
  4. Not a rule but i do not recommend jeans with extra tight ankles (Cuff) if you don't wanna show your socks especially.​
  5. Get it tailored if too long. Wear with higher ankle shoes if too short.
  6. Check out the thigh part and look if it makes you look FAGGY.
Pic Examples:

Skinny jeans can be cool and fashionable but this looks SPERGISH to the max.

Decent looking OVERSIZE Jeans.

Good looking skinny jeans. (PRO TIP: you can use skinny jeans to get your legs thinner if they look too faggy. otherwise they may looks too thin)

FAGGOTMAX JFL AT THIS.

Good enough oversize jeans.

Decent / good.

Good.
TLDR:
Good fitting clothes always should boost your gender qualities (in our case male gender qualities) and make you look lean as possible. Dimophism and shit...

Side note: The more artistic you go (eg: ultra niche stuff like "goth ninja pants") more harder and costly it becomes to look SEXY, HIGH STATUS AND POWERFUL/COOL.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 1668955389017.png
    1668955389017.png
    424.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LongEtnia, Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas and 8 others
I wish someone would make a good blackpilled thread on tailoring clothes.

I can't stand watching the fucking mommy bloggers on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, callisto, Max Frauder and 4 others

I can't stand watching the fucking mommy bloggers on youtube.
if the guy on the pfp is u. i would recommend slim fit stuff that doesnt really stretch.

• +1
Reactions: Orc

It's simple;
Upperwear:
  2. Chest, Belly part shouldn't be in the same width as the shoulder part (this will make you look like a tube)​
  5. If its the piece that you wear right after the undershirt, it shouldn't be too long below your waist right down below your asscheeks so you won't look like an asscel (makes your ass look too big and faggy)
Pic Examples:

View attachment 1960061
Mainly looks FAGGY cuz of smallest shoulder width possible with an huge middle part width. Main failio of this piece is it violates the rule 2.

View attachment 1960063
This is an regular/loose fit it looks DECENT besides the middle part (chest and belly) might have been a bit more smaller in width FROM THE SIDES and a little bit more bigger FROM THE FRONT AND BACK. Small failio of the piece is it violates the rule 2.

View attachment 1960064
This is a slim fit piece and looks NEAR PERFECT besides its minor wrinkles. One of the small failios of this piece is its arm size (violates the rule 4) but it still looks really good.

View attachment 1960065

View attachment 1960074
An decent example of a slim fit that MIGHT'VE BEEN OKAY if wasn't that stretched.

View attachment 1960076
An decent example of a slim fit bordering on the AUTISTIC side on a gymcel body. Looks too long too.

View attachment 1960079

View attachment 1960080
This violates nearly the every rule on the list (and in the bottomwear list). PUA like fit. JFL

View attachment 1960083

Bottomwear:

1. Buttocks part should not be looking too big or too small (it will make your ass look bigger or too flat, which is hard too pull of).
  2. Hip part should'nt be looking too big from the sides otherwise you'll look incel-ish / nerdy (hipcel also)​
  3. Check out the crotch part and make sure it looks aestethic and not folded (looks incel AF, if you know you know)​
  4. Not a rule but i do not recommend jeans with extra tight ankles (Cuff) if you don't wanna show your socks especially.​
Pic Examples:
View attachment 1960104

View attachment 1960105

View attachment 1960106
Good looking skinny jeans. (PRO TIP: you can use skinny jeans to get your legs thinner if they look too faggy. otherwise they may looks too thin)

View attachment 1960112
FAGGOTMAX JFL AT THIS.

View attachment 1960115

View attachment 1960116
Decent / good.

View attachment 1960117
Good.
TLDR:
Good fitting clothes always should boost your gender qualities (in our case male gender qualities) and make you look lean as possible. Dimophism and shit...

Side note: The more artistic you go (eg: ultra niche stuff like "goth ninja pants") more harder and costly it becomes to look SEXY, HIGH STATUS AND POWERFUL/COOL.

Thanks for reading.
i forgot deleting this attachment. this also an example of bad jacket choice. look at his shoulders. brootal

Yes please. I think it could make sense to find upper body clothes that look great, get it in one size bigger than needed, then going to the tailors to have it fitted perfectly to your body. I'm kinda thinking it's so common to have a pear shaped body much of fashion looks good on pears, and not people with a v taper.

It's simple;
Upperwear:
Pic Examples:

View attachment 1960061

View attachment 1960063

View attachment 1960064

View attachment 1960065

View attachment 1960074

View attachment 1960076

View attachment 1960079

View attachment 1960080

View attachment 1960083

Bottomwear:

Pic Examples:
View attachment 1960104

View attachment 1960105

View attachment 1960106

View attachment 1960112
FAGGOTMAX JFL AT THIS.

View attachment 1960115

View attachment 1960116
Decent / good.

View attachment 1960117
Good.
TLDR:

Thanks for reading.

> Attempt at starting real discussion on looksmaxing
> Basically no replies

What do you think about the formal shirt this dude wears? Too tight? Too stretchy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yes please. I think it could make sense to find upper body clothes that look great, get it in one size bigger than needed, then going to the tailors to have it fitted perfectly to your body. I'm kinda thinking it's so common to have a pear shaped body much of fashion looks good on pears, and not people with a v taper.

> Basically no replies

What do you think about the formal shirt this dude wears? Too tight? Too stretchy?

i did wrote this for myself. both as note on the site and on my mind. i dont give a single fuck about dirty inkwells commenting and giving me internet points

> Basically no replies

looks like he tries to compensate his frame by huge muscles and fails. more muscles ≠ more aestethics. fake blackpillers and stupid PUAS say that muh muscle muh this. There is no rules, you either look good (looksmax, naturally, muscles this or that) or you look below the threshold, thats it.

Good thread

• +1
hello andrew hows life
life is trash around people that provide you nothing valuable and always try to make use of you (like %90 of the population) so im tryna find and stick to people i can truly unify with

• So Sad
Reactions: softlysoftly

It's simple;
Upperwear:
Pic Examples:

View attachment 1960061

View attachment 1960063

View attachment 1960064

View attachment 1960065

View attachment 1960074

View attachment 1960076

View attachment 1960079

View attachment 1960080

View attachment 1960083

Bottomwear:

Pic Examples:
View attachment 1960104

View attachment 1960105

View attachment 1960106

View attachment 1960112
FAGGOTMAX JFL AT THIS.

View attachment 1960115

View attachment 1960116
Decent / good.

View attachment 1960117
Good.
TLDR:

Thanks for reading.
I like wearing jumpers and trousers like this but I honestly hate how manufactured and cookie-cutter it has become now.

• +1
I like wearing jumpers and trousers like this but I honestly hate how manufactured and cookie-cutter it has become now.
View attachment 1962154
back then different clothing styles were used to show different personality qualities (traits) you had. right now they are just clothing niches, everything is overspread, you can find a thug wearing a fit like this, or a laid back guy. thats why i dress kinda mixed and dont give a fuck about if it matches my traits %100

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Xangsane
back then different clothing styles were used to show different personality qualities (traits) you had. right now they are just clothing niches, everything is overspread, you can find a thug wearing a fit like this, or a laid back guy. thats why i dress kinda mixed and dont give a fuck about if it matches my traits %100
I was always like this since late 2017 (before then I was overweight). You've got a good mentality.

• JFL
actually legit

Last edited: