Jason Voorhees

Professor

Just abused dog white women things

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sportsmogger, TechnoBoss and 2 others
@WeiWei @Chadeep @JohnDoe

See another example of the white Savior complex. Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie. They lack basic social skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans, disabled men etc if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u see white guys with ugly foids and white girls with ugly ethnics. It's not even that rare because many whites are mentally ill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep and JohnDoe

See another example of the white Savior complex. Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie. They lack basic social skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans, disabled men etc if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u see white guys with ugly foids and white girls with ugly ethnics. It's not even that rare because many whites are mentally ill.
@buflek @Imretarded? @SecularIslamist @The Grinch @Beastimmung

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded?, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

See another example of the white Savior complex. Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie.
Quite literally a basement theory from Hindustan. @📎♿️⚙️
They lack basic social skills and are very timid/shy.
Impossible for a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, WeiWei, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
Quite literally a basement theory from Hindustan. @📎♿️⚙️

Impossible for a woman.
Not my theory nigga. It's what FaceandLMS said in a livestream

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe and St.TikTokcel

Interesting theory bhai... this couple is nowhere near as brutal as the other ones we've posted in DMs, but yes maybe what you are saying has something to it. In that case, why aren't you marrying some american foid and getting a green card? lifefuel for you boyo.
It's more surprising when the girl is GL/attractive and obviously has tons of men wanting her/chasing her but still dates/fucks a subhuman ethnic instead. That shit makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
well i don't think he's fully right tbh, there's far more to it than simply "they grew up in abused home and so are aspies who aren't shown affection", you think those attractive girls we saw in such pics aren't gettign al ot of attention/affection from many guys? ofc they are

• +1
Looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Chadeep, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Interesting theory bhai... this couple is nowhere near as brutal as the other ones we've posted in DMs, but yes maybe what you are saying has something to it. In that case, why aren't you marrying some american foid and getting a green card? lifefuel for you boyo.
It's more surprising when the girl is GL/attractive and obviously has tons of men wanting her/chasing her but still dates/fucks a subhuman ethnic instead. That shit makes no sense.
I am not someone who would travel halfway across the world to fuck cheap women. The only reason I will ever move places it to moneymaxx and for career growth. Geomaxxing for pussy is only for loosers imo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JovenCansao and Maalik
There are literal models with proper upbringing that cope with yellow apes (male models). It's just not it. Your example, if anything, is looksmatched. She's very low PSL and her body is worse than most klinefelterscels on here.

• +1
I am not someone who would travel halfway across the world to fuck cheap women. The only reason I will ever move places it to moneymaxx and for career growth. Geomaxxing for pussy is only for loosers imo.
not to just fuck, marry one so you can settle in the states, then comes moneymaxxing etc. You can build your entire life properly if you lived in the states.

• +1
Disagree she has way more options than that guy. He doesnt even speak English and she is taller than him ffs
they're looksmatched but because she's a foid, her smv is way way higher

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HeightPilledum
they're looksmatched but because she's a foid, her smv is way way higher
If he posted here ypu would have told him to commit seppuku

i have a relative with saviour complex she sees ethnics as some Gods she will never admit to having such a complex but theres other explanation in my mind to like ethnics some much and to hate your own race so much

• +1
i have a relative with saviour complex she sees ethnics as some Gods she will never admit to having such a complex but theres other explanation in my mind to like ethnics some much and to hate your own race so much
What is it?

Who is this "she" - height, ethnicity and religion? And is she single?

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
If he posted here ypu would have told him to commit seppuku
true... but then again i've seen guys on this level and even worse IRL with cute girlfriends, indian 5'6 fat total subhuman guys with cute dravidian girlfriends.. IRLpill is different, PSL autism only matters for online dating etc.

white as me no religion not single she a relative
>no religion
>not single
>savior complex
:fuk:

need me a cute girl with a savior complex, i need some saving, that's for sure.