Owning dog gives you massive NT halo

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I was thinking about how to be more NT and holy shit I just had this crazy memory.

When I was in high school I used to walk my dog alone and I had so many cute girls come up to ask to pet him. I also noticed it was Usually young girls that asked to pet him, not middle aged women or something so they probably just wanted to talk to me and the dog made me seem more approachable. Walking alone for no reason = aspie serial killer. Walking dog = approachable NT guy.

One memory that really stands out was when I was 17 with the doggo on the way to my smoke spot at like 2AM. I was at this park and a girl actually got out of her car and came up to me and asked to pet the dog. Dog can give you SUCH a big NT halo that you seem approachable even at 2 AM. Too bad I was aspiemaxxed and didn't get her number. Thinking back I missed so many opportunities in HS :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

Anyway, thoughts on this theory?? Just get a Dog and your autism is cured? I think it's been proven that dog pics help on dating apps. It's impossible to be creepy if you have a dog with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, cumbutamoren and 8 others
Walking alone for no reason = aspie serial killer. Walking dog = approachable NT guy.
Inb4 i start walking with my dog @TraumatisedOgre

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 2403
just dog pill

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, spark and Patient A
What kind of dog was it?

Anyway, thoughts on this theory?? Just get a Dog and your autism is cured?
My ex's dad had this dog (not this actual stock-picture dog, but it looked the same):
Sbolotova-e1422894815907.jpg

It is a very passive dog that lets itself be dragged on a leash and that can spend hours without moving, and could do absolutely nothing all day long.

When I was walking out with it, I was having the most human interactions I've had in my entire life. It truly helps when you are aspie or aren't accustomed to speaking with total strangers. Lots of kids too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Spinc, Lolcel and 3 others
Legitimate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Lolcel, Prettyboy and 2 others
She wants to fuck the dog not op
Certainly possible but I used to be subhuman because of severe severe acne when I was 13-15 and not a single person came near me or the dog. Once acne cleared up at 16 I went directly from subhuman to HTN and all of a sudden I get at least one person talking to me when I go out with the dog.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Patient A
I will own this whole forum then since it's full of abused dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Patient A and 1 other person
Certainly possible but I used to be subhuman because of severe severe acne when I was 13-15 and not a single person came near me or the dog. Once acne cleared up at 16 I went directly from subhuman to HTN and all of a sudden I get at least one person talking to me when I go out with the dog.
Also this deserves its own thread but the whole thing with the acne was a absolutely filthy fuckin blackpill.

School, treatment by "family", girls, teachers EVERYTHING changed when my face cleared up. I feel so bad for people who have to keep that subhuman experience through their whole life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
Also this deserves its own thread but the whole thing with the acne was a absolutely filthy fuckin blackpill.

School, treatment by family, girls, teachers EVERYTHING changed when my face cleared up. I feel so bad for people who have to keep that subhuman experience through their whole life.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I was thinking about how to be more NT and holy shit I just had this crazy memory.

When I was in high school I used to walk my dog alone and I had so many cute girls come up to ask to pet him. I also noticed it was Usually young girls that asked to pet him, not middle aged women or something so they probably just wanted to talk to me and the dog made me seem more approachable. Walking alone for no reason = aspie serial killer. Walking dog = approachable NT guy.

One memory that really stands out was when I was 17 with the doggo on the way to my smoke spot at like 2AM. I was at this park and a girl actually got out of her car and came up to me and asked to pet the dog. Dog can give you SUCH a big NT halo that you seem approachable even at 2 AM. Too bad I was aspiemaxxed and didn't get her number. Thinking back I missed so many opportunities in HS :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

Anyway, thoughts on this theory?? Just get a Dog and your autism is cured? I think it's been proven that dog pics help on dating apps. It's impossible to be creepy if you have a dog with you.
What are you talking about. If she wanted you she'd ask for your number imagine thinking you had a chance.

What are you talking about. If she wanted you she'd ask for your number imagine thinking you had a chance.
Probably true I'm a coping subhuman.

They wanted to fuck the dog, not you, fool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203

what about fucking the dog. does that give off. NT?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 14781 and Primordial