oxford study JBW two man slay thread(GTFIH)

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

6'0 brown hair blue eyes mtn
Background:
My chad friend (5'10 white htn) had this htb asian girl (vietnamese) slide into his dms and basically asking him to link. She was very forward about it (saw the dms im kinda jealous) Me and him decide to go to the hs football game where there gonna meet together and then I will chill and hang back while he links with her (kinda cuck ik i was just tryna be moral support)

Game Day:
Me and my friend pull up to the school and park our cars beside each other and head to the football game. We watch the game for about 10 minutes while my friend is trying to find the girl. The girl pulls up and she literally snatches him away and in that moment I feel like a cuck.

But its alright because I wave over this group of black girls that I know from my school and watch the game sitting with them. Im sittingn talking with them no contact with my friend all the way to the end of the 3rd quarter when he texts me to come to the entrance of the field cause his girl got a friend for me there.

IMG 1522

First interaction:
I pull up to find my friend, his girl, and another htb asian girl sitting on a picnic table. Him and his girl are sitting on one side and the girl is all over him, the other girl is sitting on her own on the other side.

I introduce myself to them and then sit down on the same side as the alone girl and strike up a conversation.

after about 30 mins the game ends and we get kicked off the bench so we walk to the parking lot

The girl is like brushing against me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

In the car:
Remember my car is parked besides his so I get in my car with my girl and he gets in his car with his. They drive away to a gas station or something and we just do what we do in the car. I felt very nt and not nervous because we both knew each other were interested and crap

IMG 1512

took this pic really as proof for my bhais on .org but told her I just thought the meme was funny:lul::lul:
also i swear her fingers were way cuter irl

After:
after all that happens my friend and his girl drive back to the parking lot and we all get out and talk. ATP its like 12am and my parents are tweaking out very angry at me so I leave but not before my friend leaves his phone sitting on the covered bed of my truck and it slips off. Also i got the girls number and shes been texting me good morning ever since :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I feel like chad rn. Go get some bitches it will change your whole mood.(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, ProBono and Klasik616
Mirin, noodle foids boost my ego incredibly I dont know what I would do without them tbh

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, walrusmaxx and castizo
Chad would have slayed her in the car

Mirin, noodle foids boost my ego incredibly I dont know what I would do without them tbh
real i love asians

JBW pill swallowed

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and ProBono
Show foid pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: walrusmaxx
Background:
My chad friend (5'10 white htn) had this htb asian girl (vietnamese) slide into his dms and basically asking him to link. She was very forward about it (saw the dms im kinda jealous) Me and him decide to go to the hs football game where there gonna meet together and then I will chill and hang back while he links with her (kinda cuck ik i was just tryna be moral support)

Game Day:
Me and my friend pull up to the school and park our cars beside each other and head to the football game. We watch the game for about 10 minutes while my friend is trying to find the girl. The girl pulls up and she literally snatches him away and in that moment I feel like a cuck.

But its alright because I wave over this group of black girls that I know from my school and watch the game sitting with them. Im sittingn talking with them no contact with my friend all the way to the end of the 3rd quarter when he texts me to come to the entrance of the field cause his girl got a friend for me there.

First interaction:
I pull up to find my friend, his girl, and another htb asian girl sitting on a picnic table. Him and his girl are sitting on one side and the girl is all over him, the other girl is sitting on her own on the other side.

I introduce myself to them and then sit down on the same side as the alone girl and strike up a conversation.

after about 30 mins the game ends and we get kicked off the bench so we walk to the parking lot

In the car:
Remember my car is parked besides his so I get in my car with my girl and he gets in his car with his. They drive away to a gas station or something and we just do what we do in the car. I felt very nt and not nervous because we both knew each other were interested and crap

View attachment 3224993
took this pic really as proof for my bhais on .org but told her I just thought the meme was funny:lul::lul:

After:
after all that happens my friend and his girl drive back to the parking lot and we all get out and talk. ATP its like 12am and my parents are tweaking out very angry at me so I leave but not before my friend leaves his phone sitting on the covered bed of my truck and it slips off. Also i got the girls number and shes been texting me good morning ever since :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

let me see da girls cuzzo

So you slayed a subhuman gook who would have spread her legs open for anything that isn’t a gook, and then bragged on .org about it?

JFL

Background:

Game Day:

First interaction:

In the car:

View attachment 3224993

After:

Fucking gooks doesn’t make you chad nigga,

It makes you like every other subhuman who can’t slay proper foids JFL