Tell me ur experiences about it

@BrahminBoss tagging the Resident indian pharmacist

Tell me ur experiences about it
works well
expensive af tho
couple that with dnp every day and weight loss is crazy
just lost 3.5kg last week and lost 1.1 kg so far on dnp

I wouldnt take it.

long term effects are unknown. We prescribe it to bariatric patients and the ones who work out actually see a difference. But tough to get since you need to be a diabetic. Otherwise if you're a fat lazy fuck it won't work, or make you slightly lose weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and shieldzz
works well
expensive af tho
couple that with dnp every day and weight loss is crazy
just lost 3.5kg last week and lost 1.1 kg so far on dnp
i buy from QSC its not expennsive

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
long term effects are unknown. We prescribe it to bariatric patients and the ones who work out actually see a difference. But tough to get since you need to be a diabetic. Otherwise if you're a fat lazy fuck it won't work, or make you slightly lose weight.
this is not reddit

Pretty pointless since you get used to hunger if you just push through for a few days.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
whats qsc and how much you get it for
basically chinese suppliers, a lot of ppl here and also an admin vouched for them for tirzepatide and semaglutide . im getting like 10 vials of 10 mg 70 USD

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Few people I know used it, 3 younger, 1 old roastie in her 40s.

The roastie liked the results, because she looked like shit before so it didn't matter.

The 2 young dudes and young foid, all late 20s early 30s said don't do it cos it fucked up their skin, fat stores, collagen, and lead to muscle wastage, plus the foid had a lot of stomach pain.

Kinda figures, if u lose weight that fast, and are getting wildly inadequate macros, u will just nuke muscle, which gives u shape, and rhe fat rhat keeps skin supple.

Guess where it could be good would be on some naturally small framed dude or foid who has a bit excess fat, and no muscle anyway, and just wants to quickly lose that bit of fat

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Few people I know used it, 3 younger, 1 old roastie in her 40s.

The roastie liked the results, because she looked like shit before so it didn't matter.

The 2 young dudes and young foid, all late 20s early 30s said don't do it cos it fucked up their skin, fat stores, collagen, and lead to muscle wastage, plus the foid had a lot of stomach pain.

Kinda figures, if u lose weight that fast, and are getting wildly inadequate macros, u will just nuke muscle, which gives u shape, and rhe fat rhat keeps skin supple.

Guess where it could be good would be on some naturally small framed dude or foid who has a bit excess fat, and no muscle anyway, and just wants to quickly lose that bit of fat
Don’t tell this retard that. It’s not Reddit remember. Cuck is a lazy fat fuck that can’t pick his ass up to walk for his cookies you think he cares about the skin?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz