• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied
ritalin/addy >>>>>

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
enjoy feeling jittery, having a crash, and still feeling hungry

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I have unused ozempic in my fridge rn and I highly doubt I'll use it. Might just sell it to some fat bitch and normies are aware of it now

+butyenko breathing method

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, IAMNOTANINCEL and JohnDoe
at that point take clen

semaglutide isn't expensive, that being said if you need it to get lean it's over anyway.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover, Sergeant and 1 other person
semaglutide isn't expensive, that being said if you need it to get lean it's over anyway.
Are they useful if you want to get into single digits ?

wtf is ozempic

• JFL
Are they useful if you want to get into single digits ?
not for staying there.

it costs 40 euros for 10 mg btw, the dosage is like 2 mg a week, retards are paying 1.5k for that shit.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and lebronjames23
wtf is ozempic
its helps suppress appetite very effectievly. its expensive to use and abuse though, mostly celebs or people w diabetes who actual need it use it

• JFL
its helps suppress appetite very effectievly. its expensive to use and abuse though, mostly celebs or people w diabetes who actual need it use it
just pin fent

Jfl its literally 1k a month to supply. NO ONE IS FUCKING BUYING THAT
And the worst part is that shit has a post about it on B O T B. Equivalent of waving around a piece of meat to a starving niglet in africa
Botb is a joke

Just be a MAN, and live with the hunger

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied, russiancelreturns and autistic_tendencies
nic + caffine + diet coke + no breakfast >>>> ozempic/mounjarou

guys pls save ur money
You don't need to do starvation diet, nicotine addiction horse shit like this.
You just need to be in like a 500 calorie deficit and you'll lose about 1 lb/week.
I was a 5'6" 168.2 lbs infamous fat basement dwelling PSL rotter back in February 6th 2022. I got down to 126.4 lbs September 29th. Less than 8 months later. I lost 41.8 lbs. Hit the gym and bulked back up to 158.0 lbs January 8th 2024. Started a cut. Down to 140.4 lbs this morning.
Calories-in, calories-out.
And I'm still able to enjoy a cup or sometimes two cups of ice cream on some days. The trick is to buy the cheap airy ice cream. It's not very calorie dense. 180 calories per 187.5ml serving for Neapolitan ice cream. The Ben & Jerry's shit is more dense and very high in calories. I eat a high fibre (7g fibre per 130 calories) chocolate chip oats granola bar once a day because I don't eat a lot of fibre.
It's annoying to constantly see Ozempic ads on Reddit. I guess Redditors are mostly obese.

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
I also get teenagers asking for it in the pharmacy :pepefrown::pepefrown:

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
You don't need to do starvation diet, nicotine addiction horse shit like this.
You just need to be in like a 500 calorie deficit and you'll lose about 1 lb/week.
I was a 5'6" 168.2 lbs infamous fat basement dwelling PSL rotter back in February 6th 2022. I got down to 126.4 lbs September 29th. Less than 8 months later. I lost 41.8 lbs. Hit the gym and bulked back up to 158.0 lbs January 8th 2024. Started a cut. Down to 140.4 lbs this morning.
Calories-in, calories-out.
And I'm still able to enjoy a cup or sometimes two cups of ice cream on some days. The trick is to buy the cheap airy ice cream. It's not very calorie dense. 180 calories per 187.5ml serving for Neapolitan ice cream. The Ben & Jerry's shit is more dense and very high in calories. I eat a high fibre (7g fibre per 130 calories) chocolate chip oats granola bar once a day because I don't eat a lot of fibre.
It's annoying to constantly see Ozempic ads on Reddit. I guess Redditors are mostly obese.
I get sudden primal urges to eat

like 2k calories in 10 minutes shit

i need semaglutide it's cheap it's a cheat code

I also get teenagers asking for it in the pharmacy :pepefrown::pepefrown:
what the fuck is wrong with our generation!!11!!!1 (acting like i didnt buy breast cancer drugs otc by bribing the pharmacist)

• JFL