Ozempic slows down ageing

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
Studies are saying Ozempic slows down aging significantly to be able to live towards 80-125 years of age
Me and @CoreSchizo will be doing more research and will be in the lab 🧪 🥼

The age pill will be no longer
We have backed funds and students who are willing to help us figure out a way to live forever if you are interested drop a comment below.

Hgh+Test+Ozempic =Lifefuel

Attachments

• IMG_7809.png
    IMG_7809.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7808.png
    IMG_7808.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: overtier1011, billymidnight, sb23 and 3 others
Why the fuck would you wanna live that long

Wtf, I have semaglutide at my house right now along with tirzepatide. I should start taking it again holy fuck, this is groundbreaking!

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
To slay like rocky balboa when I’m old
@imthesupremecel

Attachments

• IMG_7810.jpeg
    IMG_7810.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 0
big if true but doubt

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and jflkiefmaxxing
How do we know these “anti aging benefits” aren’t just from the fact that it makes people eat less, and eating less is healthy?

If we could get the same “anti aging” results from just controlling ourselves and not being a fat piggy, then ozympic is worthless.

If you want to convince anyone of your theory give a research study showing ozympic has some other mechanism for showing down aging, don’t just show a screenshot of some gay tiktok

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, chudlite, BoredPrince and 1 other person
How do we know these “anti aging benefits” aren’t just from the fact that it makes people eat less, and eating less is healthy?

If we could get the same “anti aging” results from just controlling ourselves and not being a fat piggy, then ozympic is worthless.

If
think it has to do with autophagy like other diabetes drugs like metformin

Send the "research" that ozempic slow aging, there is probably not enough proof for it

The News always overhype shit , clicky clickbaits titles
Test and hgh age you body

Castrated rats age less then not castrated rats

If
This is probably the reason, if you dont eat then you age much less

Eating like a pig = growty, good for puberty
Not eating = less aging

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, elemanzelvadre and FutureSlayer

If
It improves overall heart health which slows down ageing and it’s being tested as we speak to bieng rolled out at a wider bases for other medical reasons. @Clavicular is doing some research on the far reaching benefits as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Aging is also genetics , the perfect diet for aging is being vegan , aka being a soyboy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and (In)CelibatePsycho2
Ijm praying for your liver if you try this,its gonna get raped:lul:

Aging is also genetics , the perfect diet for aging is being vegan , aka being a soyboy
No. Perfect diet according to peer reviewed studies is the superior med diet

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
The perfect diet for ageing is human flesh and young blood

• Love it
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Studies are saying Ozempic slows down aging significantly to be able to live towards 80-125 years of age

We have backed funds and students who are willing to help us figure out a way to live forever if you are interested drop a comment below.

Fucking nice. Wish Leo and longevity was here to see this.

source?

no I meant source on ozempic my fellow ukcel

If you want to convince anyone of your theory give a research study showing ozympic has some other mechanism for showing down aging, don’t just show a screenshot of some gay tiktok
mirin first high iq greycel

• Love it
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
Ozempic and dut

Perfect anti age stack

Plus keep hair ( life ) and stay low bf ( life )

There are no 100% controlled and lifelong observational studies with humans locked in laboratory to prove you’ll live longer lmao