Pagnoni Supra + Infras enough to fix eye prominence?

narcomogs

narcomogs

all satire
TLDR: What sort of augmentation should I be aiming for with supras+infras, or am I so bug-eyed that I need OD regardless.

Other than sliding genio, getting these implants ( + any soft tissue work needed after ) is the key to reach the needed PSL to bbcmaxx and slay.

As you can see I have a negative vector, droopy lower lids and some sceleral show.

I am high inhib about letting some jew dig out fat behind my eyes if not necessary, but do y'all think adding supra and infras to my recessed orbitals will fix the appearance of bug eyes alone?

I plan on getting Pagnoni designed customs as getting a Giant reply is basically a pipe dream atp, but I want to have some informed input on how to get the best natural result possible. I just want to fix the failo, not looking to create an eye area halo.

Appreciate the support - will post all the results of my surgeries and answer questions in full as a thank you to this God-sent forum for helping me out.

Pics attached

Attachments

• eyefront.png
    eyefront.png
    960.2 KB · Views: 0
  • eye3.4.png
    eye3.4.png
    564.6 KB · Views: 0
  • eyeside.png
    eyeside.png
    434.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Already using minox for eyebrows and seeing some results so please ignore :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Your skin needs Vitamin C serum + retinol. To fix those dark eye wrinkles I suggest using Caffine serum with squaline.

• +1
Reactions: watah and truthhurts
Also you need Hyaluronic acid for hyperpigmentation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and narcomogs
TLDR: What sort of augmentation should I be aiming for with supras+infras, or am I so bug-eyed that I need OD regardless.

Other than sliding genio, getting these implants ( + any soft tissue work needed after ) is the key to reach the needed PSL to bbcmaxx and slay.

As you can see I have a negative vector, droopy lower lids and some sceleral show.

I am high inhib about letting some jew dig out fat behind my eyes if not necessary, but do y'all think adding supra and infras to my recessed orbitals will fix the appearance of bug eyes alone?

I plan on getting Pagnoni designed customs as getting a Giant reply is basically a pipe dream atp, but I want to have some informed input on how to get the best natural result possible. I just want to fix the failo, not looking to create an eye area halo.

Appreciate the support - will post all the results of my surgeries and answer questions in full as a thank you to this God-sent forum for helping me out.

Pics attached
@NZb6Air :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and narcomogs
Also you need Hyaluronic acid for hyperpigmentation.

any recommendations of brands? I have an Amazon basket full of stuff so can add these.

• +1
Your skin needs Vitamin C serum + retinol. To fix those dark eye wrinkles I suggest using Caffine serum with squaline.

Retinol or Tret? I thought retinol was the normie version

• +1
any recommendations of brands? I have an Amazon basket full of stuff so can add these.
Use the ordinary caffine serum. and I use Dr Rashel Vit C serum it has hyaluronic acid so you don't need to buy it seperately.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and narcomogs

Pics attached
We have a very similar eye area, we both have big eyes

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
We have a very similar eye area, we both have big eyes

That's why I think reducing the PFH with supra+ infra will give me quite a mogger look. You looking into anything for yourself?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 97baHater
That's why I think reducing the PFH with supra+ infra will give me quite a mogger look. You looking into anything for yourself?
Nah I gave up bud I have too many fails to fix, it’s way too much money to spend on something that won’t make a huge difference since I’m short. If I was taller and rich, sure.

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and narcomogs
Nah I gave up bud I have too many fails to fix, it’s way too much money to spend on something that won’t make a huge difference since I’m short. If I was taller and rich, sure.
Mirin self awareness bhai. Wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 97baHater
shooters gonna shoot :feelswhy: @RealSurgerymax what you think?

• +1
Supras could work well on you I think because your brow ridge is not very projected.

• +1
Supras could work well on you I think because your brow ridge is not very projected.

I do quite like being able to feel my forehead jfl, so do you think supras without a glabella extension would work?

• +1
@VenatorLuparius I should really pay you for your inputs lol Im bugging tf out of you. But note my current fat pad hooding of upper eyelid. Will I get a similar result to you?

Will make sure I have fat graft money ready as I suspect infras will probably over skeletonize too.

• +1
Too high inhib for OD but you want me to get LF2 :feelshah:
Never get orbital decompression lol it's gonna make it worse and it has nothing to do with inhib, just ignorance

• +1
Never get orbital decompression lol it's gonna make it worse and it has nothing to do with inhib, just ignorance

I already have good maxilla growth as a black guy, even too much lol as I have bimax protrusion ( adressing with invisalign + genio see other threads ) My nose projection is my only saving grace, unless you mean something difference by nasion.

Really showing my greycelness with these questions lol, but just tryna learn

• +1
I already have good maxilla growth as a black guy, even too much lol as I have bimax protrusion ( adressing with invisalign + genio see other threads ) My nose projection is my only saving grace, unless you mean something difference by nasion.

Really showing my greycelness with these questions lol, but just tryna learn
post side profile cause what u're saying makes no sense

• +1
Appreciate insights btw. (y)
LF2, BSSO, Genio, Supras, Alarplasty

If u just wanna do periorbital implants then you have to combine them with radix augmentation at least

• +1

Pics attached
You're black

So you won't be faliod as hard by this specific thing
You need to understand seeing a black guy with a prominent browridge is rare

Similar to a black guy with a projected chin

You'd benefit the most from an eyebrow graft and fixing your skin
If I were you I wouldn't go down the surgery route

• Hmm...
  • +1
You're black

So you won't be faliod as hard by this specific thing
You need to understand seeing a black guy with a prominent browridge is rare

Similar to a black guy with a projected chin

You'd benefit the most from an eyebrow graft and fixing your skin
If I were you I wouldn't go down the surgery route

I hear you, thanks for reply.

I am not really aiming for prominence, for my chin or orbitals. It's just quite clear to me the recession, so I want to bring them up to just above average, nothing out of the ordinary for my pheno.

Skin and eyebrows are in progress (y)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel
LF2, BSSO, Genio, Supras, Alarplasty

If u just wanna do periorbital implants then you have to combine them with radix augmentation at least

Thanks for insightful reply (y)
I will tag you once I get CTs in case that changes your recs.

Could the radix and alarplasty be done in 1 rhino procedure?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
My 3/4 pics show off the recession best. What I'm aiming for essentially is some semblance of an ogee curve :lul: and a positive eye vector

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
My 3/4 pics show off the recession best. What I'm aiming for essentially is some semblance of an ogee curve :lul: and a positive eye vector
Wish u the best on ur ascension journey bhai:ogre:🙏🙏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and narcomogs

Pics attached
Your problem is fundamentally bone structure. You actually do have bug eyes, so getting an orbital decompression could actually benefit you. Just make sure you actually get a good surgeon lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: narcomogs
Your problem is fundamentally bone structure. You actually do have bug eyes, so getting an orbital decompression could actually benefit you. Just make sure you actually get a good surgeon lol

What are your thoughts on infra and supra augmentation as opposed to OD. It is not my cup of tea.

What are your thoughts on infra and supra augmentation as opposed to OD. It is not my cup of tea.
Idk man, you'd have to see a quality surgeon to determine whether it's a good choice for you

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs