Pajeet comes to terms with his pajeetness.

what kind of faggot do you have to be to post on a sub called r/southasianmasculinity

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Butthurt Dweller, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Nepalese people are better looking than Indian

Nepalese people are better looking than Indian
im going to beat the shit out of you if you utter a sentence with such a slanderous inaccurate insulting contents as that one ever again.

D1

"The West viewed them as threats to their hegemony for so long"
Yikes the cope is unreal
Yes man we were scared shitless of jungle chinks, what is this dude smoking?

Look at how the post is barely upvoted. They can’t cope with the absolute brutal nature of this and would choose to sweep it under the rug

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and LordNorwood
Maybe if Manny Pacquiao wins 300 more fights he might be able to hand out enough money to all of the subhumans in breadlines so that they can afford to take a whore on a tinder date

im going to beat the shit out of you if you utter a sentence with such a slanderous inaccurate insulting contents as that one ever again.

View attachment 165261

It's true

Here in Sydney majority of Nepalese people MOG Indians into oblivion ...

They're nicer to me also ...

Wait, does he mean Indian? When I hear south asian I don't usually think Indian, I think like brown jungle asian

maybe the women.
actually . no. tbh I disagree.
in sydney maybe

yea he m eans Indian and paki

also that OP is coping for his lack of looks . obviously
How much of a faggot do you have to be to say "south asian" instead of "indian" or "paki" lol

How much of a faggot do you have to be to say "south asian" instead of "indian" or "paki" lol
Just like how you say "European" instead of "Russian" or "British."

its more acurate tbh. like east asian.
It gives this weird ass implication that indian/Pakistan are in the same racial class as east Asians when in reality they're Indo-European. When I hear "south asian" I think like Vietnamese or w/e
Just like how you say "European" instead of "Russian" or "British."
Not really the same imo.

It gives this weird ass implication that indian/Pakistan are in the same racial class as east Asians when in reality they're Indo-European. When I hear "south asian" I think like Vietnamese or w/e
you are not used to it.

in some places its probably not used as much.
we are in the same region so its actually good for us instead of calling us asian . and by seperate titles like paki or bengali can just say south asian

North indian mogs

you are not used to it.

in some places its probably not used as much.
we are in the same region so its actually good for us instead of calling us asian . and by seperate titles like paki or bengali can just say south asian
That's kind of my point is that calling Pakis or Indians "Asian" is kind of a weird misnomer (fuck off geography nerds) because they aren't mongoloids. They're Caucasoids. As far as informal ethnic terms go I've always thought of pakis as simply middle easterners

That's kind of my point is that calling Pakis or Indians "Asian" is kind of a weird misnomer (fuck off geography nerds) because they aren't mongoloids. They're Caucasoids. As far as informal ethnic terms go I've always thought of pakis as simply middle easterners
well for the region what else should they use?

well for the region what else should they use?
Idk, it makes sense geographically speaking but my only point is when you use it specifically as an ethnic term rather than a geographic term it can very easily lead to confusion.

Idk, it makes sense geographically speaking but my only point is when you use it specifically as an ethnic term rather than a geographic term it can very easily lead to confusion.
yea fair enough
the ethnic term would be Indian anyway

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
yea fair enough
the ethnic term would be Indian anyway
Tbh this is why it's kind of retarded to use regional terms as ethnic terms anyway especially in the modern age. It leads to things like the Austrian/German confusion. It no longer makes sense. "American" for example is obviously not an ethnicity.

Tbh this is why it's kind of retarded to use regional terms as ethnic terms anyway especially in the modern age. It leads to things like the Austrian/German confusion. It no longer makes sense. "American" for example is obviously not an ethnicity.
america is a melting pot of genes tbh. some people dont know what the fuck they are.

so they divide by skin color like autists.

tbh yea. it should be based on more solid terms. like germanic.
nordic.

euro med.

afro med.

• +1
america is a melting pot of genes tbh. some people dont know what the fuck they are.

so they divide by skin color like autists.

tbh yea. it should be based on more solid terms. like germanic.
nordic.

euro med.

afro med.
Exactly, ultimately it should hint back to what tribe you are descended from.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
south asian is fine, but desi or indian subcontinent ethnikcel would also be appropriate

to his point, apu from the simpsons singlehandedly destroyed multiple generations of indians, at least in the US

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and LordNorwood
south asian is fine, but desi or indian subcontinent ethnikcel would also be appropriate

to his point, apu from the simpsons singlehandedly destroyed multiple generations of indians, at least in the US
yeah it is nuts and people really downplay the power of "propaganda" in forming our perceptions of the world, especially other ethnicities
the damage apu did is probably unreal

yeah it is nuts and people really downplay the power of "propaganda" in forming our perceptions of the world, especially other ethnicities
the damage apu did is probably unreal
apu caused such damage that indiancels are suffering a form of ptsd from it

there is even a TV show about apu's cultural significance and the ramifications of that characterization over the decades

The_Problem_with_Apu.jpg

• JFL
apu caused such damage that indiancels are suffering a form of ptsd from it

there is even a TV show about apu's cultural significance and the ramifications of that characterization over the decades

The_Problem_with_Apu.jpg
show any good?

no idea never watched

But you are using an American-centric mindset. In the UK, "Asians" is used to refer to Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis, and not East Asians or South East Asians.

But you are using an American-centric mindset. In the UK, "Asians" is used to refer to Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis, and not East Asians or South East Asians.
What do you call East Asians and South East Asians then? Orientals?

What do you call East Asians and South East Asians then? Orientals?
I am not from the UK. I believe they would call them that, yes, or Far East.

I am not from the UK. I believe they would call them that, yes, or Far East.
Well fair enough then. But my overall (yet small) point remains that equating regionality with ethnicity is kind of foolish. Asia in particular is fucking massive with many distinct ethnic groups and even multiple ethnic classes. The difference with using terms like "European" and "African" is that there is more similarity between the most disparate elements of those two sets than there is for "Asian".

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Well fair enough then. But my overall (yet small) point remains that equating regionality with ethnicity is kind of foolish. Asia in particular is fucking massive with many distinct ethnic groups and even multiple ethnic classes. The difference with using terms like "European" and "African" is that there is more similarity between the most disparate elements of those two sets than there is for "Asian".
Indeed, Asia is massive. You may not be aware of this, but countries like Saudi Arabia are geographically labeled as "West Asia." But, nobody calls them "West Asians," rather, we call them "Middle Eastern." Both India and Pakistan are located in South Asia, so the residents are called South Asians. But, if we get more specific, certain ethnic groups in Pakistan are the same as those living in Afghanistan, and these Afghans are considered Central Asian. It kind of doesn't make sense after all. Unless you split Pakistan into two pieces; West Pakistan (which is the part that borders Afghanistan) and call that Central Asia, and East Pakistan (which is the part that borders India) and call that South Asia.

• +1
"The West viewed them as threats to their hegemony for so long"
Yikes the cope is unreal
Yes man we were scared shitless of jungle chinks, what is this dude smoking?

Yikes!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Indeed, Asia is massive. You may not be aware of this, but countries like Saudi Arabia are geographically labeled as "West Asia." But, nobody calls them "West Asians," rather, we call them "Middle Eastern." Both India and Pakistan are located in South Asia, so the residents are called South Asians. But, if we get more specific, certain ethnic groups in Pakistan are the same as those living in Afghanistan, and these Afghans are considered Central Asian. It kind of doesn't make sense after all. Unless you split Pakistan into two pieces; West Pakistan (which is the part that borders Afghanistan) and call that Central Asia, and East Pakistan (which is the part that borders India) and call that South Asia.
I actually found this quite interesting thanks
another fascinating dilemma with terms like that now that we're on the subject, what are we supposed to call native tribesmen though? people don't seem to realize the absurdity of always having to say "native" before "american" or w/e. the term "aboriginal" is equally funny.

• +1
I actually found this quite interesting thanks
another fascinating dilemma with terms like that now that we're on the subject, what are we supposed to call native tribesmen though? people don't seem to realize the absurdity of always having to say "native" before "american" or w/e. the term "aboriginal" is equally funny.
You're welcome! Which part were you referring to; regarding "West Asia" or splitting Pakistan into two groups, geographically speaking?

Also, I think "native Americans," or "aboriginals," are indeed kind of weird. Because, wouldn't somebody even born in the US in the current year be considered a "native American"? I think the Canadians have found the correct term, which is "First Nations." That implies that those "native Americans" were there before anyone else were. Although that is basically where it ends when it comes to respect, I've heard that FN are treated like shit anyway.

• +1
You're welcome! Which part were you referring to; regarding "West Asia" or splitting Pakistan into two groups, geographically speaking?

Also, I think "native Americans," or "aboriginals," are indeed kind of weird. Because, wouldn't somebody even born in the US in the current year be considered a "native American"? I think the Canadians have found the correct term, which is "First Nations." That implies that those "native Americans" were there before anyone else were. Although that is basically where it ends when it comes to respect, I've heard that FN are treated like shit anyway.
All of it
And yeah the plight of the Natives is that imo they are the only notable ethnic group to truly "lose" the game of power/life or whatever you want to call it. I've had very interesting conversations with my friends about the reservations - the Native Americans have completely lost, its over, their culture and way of life has been utterly destroyed and their racial family has been dramatically reduced, but we still kind of have these isolated zones around as a means of pity-based compensation where all they seem to be doing is drinking themselves into a stupor 24/7 and abusing their kids. My argument to my friend was that we should just fold the reservation zones back into USA legal territory and fully apply our laws and it would actually be better off for the people on the reservations.
FN are indeed treated like shit but if you look at stats about how most of them live they don't even respect themselves. As noted before all these people seem to want to do is get drunk and rot. They could be organizing themselves and rebuilding their people and their ways of life, at least modifying those ways of life, but they don't. Makes it kind of tough to have sympathy for them. Every other ethnic group has achieved some measure of success and keeps fighting, obviously Europeans were most successful but there's something to respect about every culture.

All of it
And yeah the plight of the Natives is that imo they are the only notable ethnic group to truly "lose" the game of power/life or whatever you want to call it. I've had very interesting conversations with my friends about the reservations - the Native Americans have completely lost, its over, their culture and way of life has been utterly destroyed and their racial family has been dramatically reduced, but we still kind of have these isolated zones around as a means of pity-based compensation where all they seem to be doing is drinking themselves into a stupor 24/7 and abusing their kids. My argument to my friend was that we should just fold the reservation zones back into USA legal territory and fully apply our laws and it would actually be better off for the people on the reservations.
FN are indeed treated like shit but if you look at stats about how most of them live they don't even respect themselves. As noted before all these people seem to want to do is get drunk and rot. They could be organizing themselves and rebuilding their people and their ways of life, at least modifying those ways of life, but they don't. Makes it kind of tough to have sympathy for them. Every other ethnic group has achieved some measure of success and keeps fighting, obviously Europeans were most successful but there's something to respect about every culture.
Yep, I think the natives have received the biggest crushing blows; their land has been totally taken over by foreign people, their own kind has pretty much died out and whatever's left of them is basically the rape-babies left in their wake. Makes you wonder what the US would have looked like if none of it ever happened in the first place. It probably would be similar still to whatever's depicted in westerns minus the presence of Europeans. When I think of native Americans, I don't know how to explain it, but it seems kind of mythical to me. Like, I envision them as completely nomadic warriors, but instead they're essentially rotten drunks. It's pretty sad overall. Actually, it's not the natives that have received the biggest crushing blows, it's happening in today's day and age as well, just think about Israel/Palestine. History does repeat itself: natives get destroyed to smithereens because of foreigners that have superior weapons; lands taken away. Sad shit man. Also, I'd even argue that Pajeets are the most successful in the US if we're looking at it from a financial point of view. They make the most out of any group of people in the US based on a yearly income.

• +1
Yep, I think the natives have received the biggest crushing blows; their land has been totally taken over by foreign people, their own kind has pretty much died out and whatever's left of them is basically the rape-babies left in their wake. Makes you wonder what the US would have looked like if none of it ever happened in the first place. It probably would be similar still to whatever's depicted in westerns minus the presence of Europeans. When I think of native Americans, I don't know how to explain it, but it seems kind of mythical to me. Like, I envision them as completely nomadic warriors, but instead they're essentially rotten drunks. It's pretty sad overall. Actually, it's not the natives that have received the biggest crushing blows, it's happening in today's day and age as well, just think about Israel/Palestine. History does repeat itself: natives get destroyed to smithereens because of foreigners that have superior weapons; lands taken away. Sad shit man. Also, I'd even argue that Pajeets are the most successful in the US if we're looking at it from a financial point of view. They make the most out of any group of people in the US based on a yearly income.
If the Americas had survived ethnically untouched then idk what it would look like today. Its a decent sign for the Natives that they had developed several fairly large empires before we arrived. I honestly think maybe the African would literally have never developed civilization or maybe it just would have been an insanely slow process, but the Natives could have gotten there. Kind of a nerdy reference here but I think maybe it would have looked like what the Walking Dead comic eventually looked like - many close-knit tribal centers working together in unity which eventually would have become one great civilization. Today, it might very well look like the Wild West or it might look the exact same as it did then. Pretty fun to think about the alternate timeline.
Palestinian shit is pretty sad but at least they're still kicking to some degree and opinions are beginning to shift to their side now that the boomers are dying - a good sign for them. They are also basically Arabs, right? So the ethnic history of their people is not set in stone with whatever ends up happening in Palestine.
Pajeets and East Asians I would say are the two most successful racial classes in America, and interestingly enough both races have a history of having to operate within a very stratified society. I imagine that may be a part of why they succeeded. The average white man is living in a fantasy land where its still the 1950s while meanwhile the world around him is becoming an economic version of feudalism at a rampant rate while the pajeets and EAs understand that you have to work your balls off to make it.

• +1
If the Americas had survived ethnically untouched then idk what it would look like today. Its a decent sign for the Natives that they had developed several fairly large empires before we arrived. I honestly think maybe the African would literally have never developed civilization or maybe it just would have been an insanely slow process, but the Natives could have gotten there. Kind of a nerdy reference here but I think maybe it would have looked like what the Walking Dead comic eventually looked like - many close-knit tribal centers working together in unity which eventually would have become one great civilization. Today, it might very well look like the Wild West or it might look the exact same as it did then. Pretty fun to think about the alternate timeline.
Palestinian shit is pretty sad but at least they're still kicking to some degree and opinions are beginning to shift to their side now that the boomers are dying - a good sign for them. They are also basically Arabs, right? So the ethnic history of their people is not set in stone with whatever ends up happening in Palestine.
Pajeets and East Asians I would say are the two most successful racial classes in America, and interestingly enough both races have a history of having to operate within a very stratified society. I imagine that may be a part of why they succeeded. The average white man is living in a fantasy land where its still the 1950s while meanwhile the world around him is becoming an economic version of feudalism at a rampant rate while the pajeets and EAs understand that you have to work your balls off to make it.
It's definitely fun to think about alternate timelines. I don't really spend much thinking about it personally, but this conversation we're having makes me wonder. That's true, at least the Americas had the Mayan civilization, aren't we still impressed by their architecture, similar to how we're impressed and even puzzled by the ancient Egyptians? As for Africans not being able to develop a civilization, I don't think that's true. Have you ever heard of Musa I of Mali? Mali is an African country. Musa was the emperor of the Malian empire. He is what we'd call one of - if not, THE richest man this world has ever seen. Taken from Wikipedia: "During his reign, Mali may have been the largest producer of gold in the world; it was at a point of exceptional demand for the commodity. He was one of the richest people in history; Time magazine reported: "There's really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth." Keep in mind that he was well-known for being generous, giving away gold for free and built many mosques along the way; so his wealth was obviously affected greatly, but still, he was considered to be (one of) the richest person on the planet. Really makes you think, no? As for the Palestine issue; opinions are definitely shifting, I think the most realistic solution is the two-nation state. Because, let's be realistic, Israel has existed for multiple decades now. The majority of them were born after Israel was made. Where would these Israelis go if they were forced to leave? They have no place to go. In my opinion - and this may be even controversial considering my Islamic background - they should just fuse the two countries. It's not fair to these Israelis since they'll be left without a home; and whatever wealth there is now, should be distributed evenly among every citizen. I'd name the country Palesrael, or something. But, that won't happen, though. There will always be that little group of hateful elite that's hellbent on sowing division. You're right, Asians in the US - whether they're Indians or Chinese - are the most well-off, and it's also true that European descendants on the US are too caught up in the whole "the 1950s era was the best era ever" mentality; even the members of the incelosphere are guilty of this when they speak of a time without hypergamy and how it was easier for average males to get their looksmatch, or whatever. They're too busy fighting ideologies rather than fighting for a better future in the economical sense.

• +1
It's definitely fun to think about alternate timelines. I don't really spend much thinking about it personally, but this conversation we're having makes me wonder. That's true, at least the Americas had the Mayan civilization, aren't we still impressed by their architecture, similar to how we're impressed and even puzzled by the ancient Egyptians? As for Africans not being able to develop a civilization, I don't think that's true. Have you ever heard of Musa I of Mali? Mali is an African country. Musa was the emperor of the Malian empire. He is what we'd call one of - if not, THE richest man this world has ever seen. Taken from Wikipedia: "During his reign, Mali may have been the largest producer of gold in the world; it was at a point of exceptional demand for the commodity. He was one of the richest people in history; Time magazine reported: "There's really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth." Keep in mind that he was well-known for being generous, giving away gold for free and built many mosques along the way; so his wealth was obviously affected greatly, but still, he was considered to be (one of) the richest person on the planet. Really makes you think, no? As for the Palestine issue; opinions are definitely shifting, I think the most realistic solution is the two-nation state. Because, let's be realistic, Israel has existed for multiple decades now. The majority of them were born after Israel was made. Where would these Israelis go if they were forced to leave? They have no place to go. In my opinion - and this may be even controversial considering my Islamic background - they should just fuse the two countries. It's not fair to these Israelis since they'll be left without a home; and whatever wealth there is now, should be distributed evenly among every citizen. I'd name the country Palesrael, or something. But, that won't happen, though. There will always be that little group of hateful elite that's hellbent on sowing division. You're right, Asians in the US - whether they're Indians or Chinese - are the most well-off, and it's also true that European descendants on the US are too caught up in the whole "the 1950s era was the best era ever" mentality; even the members of the incelosphere are guilty of this when they speak of a time without hypergamy and how it was easier for average males to get their looksmatch, or whatever. They're too busy fighting ideologies rather than fighting for a better future in the economical sense.
Yeah I've heard the Mali story before. Idk Africa is obviously huge and its unfair to make a sweeping generalization of all of it, I believe Ethiopia has been civilized now for a long time, but then they are also Caucasoids, so I dunno. I really shouldn't talk about things I know little about, Africa is a big subject. But I think generally speaking most Africans were/are fairly primitive.
The reason why I don't think a two-nation state can work is that the two groups simply hate each other too much. Their opposition to each other runs so deep - its ethnic, historical, religious, you fucking name it and they have beef related to it. One of them has to lose. Right now it looks like Palestinians will, but who knows? Things can always change...
Yeah I agree on the 1950s mentality. Most of the benefits that whites enjoy in the US are due to the fact that they are the majority - I am honestly kind of fucking scared if they end up becoming the minority here, that sounds like not a good time for anyone. I already have an emergency "move to Europe" plan in the works if this country does go to shit, I would legit think about leaving if whites got close to minority status. Currently it says 72% of Americans are white but that also includes "white hispanics" and who knows what else, I'm sure they will never broadcast the real figure.

• +1
Yeah I've heard the Mali story before. Idk Africa is obviously huge and its unfair to make a sweeping generalization of all of it, I believe Ethiopia has been civilized now for a long time, but then they are also Caucasoids, so I dunno. I really shouldn't talk about things I know little about, Africa is a big subject. But I think generally speaking most Africans were/are fairly primitive.
The reason why I don't think a two-nation state can work is that the two groups simply hate each other too much. Their opposition to each other runs so deep - its ethnic, historical, religious, you fucking name it and they have beef related to it. One of them has to lose. Right now it looks like Palestinians will, but who knows? Things can always change...
Yeah I agree on the 1950s mentality. Most of the benefits that whites enjoy in the US are due to the fact that they are the majority - I am honestly kind of fucking scared if they end up becoming the minority here, that sounds like not a good time for anyone. I already have an emergency "move to Europe" plan in the works if this country does go to shit, I would legit think about leaving if whites got close to minority status. Currently it says 72% of Americans are white but that also includes "white hispanics" and who knows what else, I'm sure they will never broadcast the real figure.
Africa is indeed friggin' huge. A lot of people underestimate how big that continent is, but that is probably due to how it is portrayed on world maps. Yes, Ethiopians are considered Caucasian by race (as are Somalis; lifefuel for our Somali bros on here). I can distinguish an East African (Ethiopian) from a West African by looking at their nose. If it's somewhat similar to a European nose; they're East African, if it's a flat nose, they're West African. As for Israel/Palestine, I've actually befriended this Israeli girl online and she's actually not hateful or anything; in fact, she's often has had arguments with fellow Israelis because of how narrow-minded and hateful her peers are regarding Palestinians. She identifies as atheist, though, so maybe that's why she's like that. However, there's also Jews that are against the state of Israel, so I don't think it's linked to religious beliefs. I used to think that the US was 80% white (as in, Europeans) but apparently that number was something in the 60s. Take into account how white people are having less babies whereas non-whites are having more, it will probably take a few decades for whites to become a minority. Europe isn't overrun by non-whites as white supremacists/the alt-right want you to believe. I live in the Netherlands myself, and only 1 million people are non-whites. The other 16 million people that live here are white. Even though I was born and raised here, I plan on moving away when I'm older. I don't want to stay here. Degeneracy runs rampant and it affects everyone, unfortunately. We've reached a time where even atheists have more morals than supposed religious conservatives do. It's awful but it really makes you think. I've already developed a strong disliking towards my own kind because of their degenerate ways. I honestly can only think of one guy who isn't a degenerate and that's because he chooses not to be one. Meanwhile everyone else is trying but either they can't partake in the degeneracy or they can. In which case I stop seeing them, unless they ask me to hang out but eventually they get the hint and they don't think about me anymore, I suppose. May be fucked up to say but honestly I'm glad whenever some Islamic person gets targeted in a hate crime because most likely they're a degenerate anyway so they deserve whatever bad shit is flung at them. Oddly enough, I don't hate atheists or non-Islamics that are degenerates because they don't know any better; unlike those Islamic people that are raised a different way.

• +1
Africa is indeed friggin' huge. A lot of people underestimate how big that continent is, but that is probably due to how it is portrayed on world maps. Yes, Ethiopians are considered Caucasian by race (as are Somalis; lifefuel for our Somali bros on here). I can distinguish an East African (Ethiopian) from a West African by looking at their nose. If it's somewhat similar to a European nose; they're East African, if it's a flat nose, they're West African. As for Israel/Palestine, I've actually befriended this Israeli girl online and she's actually not hateful or anything; in fact, she's often has had arguments with fellow Israelis because of how narrow-minded and hateful her peers are regarding Palestinians. She identifies as atheist, though, so maybe that's why she's like that. However, there's also Jews that are against the state of Israel, so I don't think it's linked to religious beliefs. I used to think that the US was 80% white (as in, Europeans) but apparently that number was something in the 60s. Take into account how white people are having less babies whereas non-whites are having more, it will probably take a few decades for whites to become a minority. Europe isn't overrun by non-whites as white supremacists/the alt-right want you to believe. I live in the Netherlands myself, and only 1 million people are non-whites. The other 16 million people that live here are white. Even though I was born and raised here, I plan on moving away when I'm older. I don't want to stay here. Degeneracy runs rampant and it affects everyone, unfortunately. We've reached a time where even atheists have more morals than supposed religious conservatives do. It's awful but it really makes you think. I've already developed a strong disliking towards my own kind because of their degenerate ways. I honestly can only think of one guy who isn't a degenerate and that's because he chooses not to be one. Meanwhile everyone else is trying but either they can't partake in the degeneracy or they can. In which case I stop seeing them, unless they ask me to hang out but eventually they get the hint and they don't think about me anymore, I suppose. May be fucked up to say but honestly I'm glad whenever some Islamic person gets targeted in a hate crime because most likely they're a degenerate anyway so they deserve whatever bad shit is flung at them. Oddly enough, I don't hate atheists or non-Islamics that are degenerates because they don't know any better; unlike those Islamic people that are raised a different way.
Are you Islamic? And also yeah man I understand all that. I probably wouldn't want to live in northern europe if I move, anything I've heard about their policies and stuff has thrown some odd vibes, not surprised to hear about the degeneracy. I was thinking some quiet corner of Western Europe. Austria maybe, or Belgium. Of course I would need to be successful already to make it work, but that's my plan in my back pocket in case I have to decide that US is no longer a good place for me and my family.
I do think probably most Jews dislike Palestinians and vice versa. There will be some rebels of course but finding them is like finding a boomer that doesn't suck Israel's dick, few and far between. It's simply social programming that runs so damn deep.
Where do you wanna move to?

• +1