• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, jattlife, micropp and 4 others
I read ugly so have chance ?
White guy only bhai.
 q3zmmu

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Lynxress, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Yet again oofy is law. These alternate filtermaxxed hoes love oofies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
They want white boys bro? Thing is white guys don't want them. Booktok Pajeetas. Wattpad again Pajeeta. Pinterest pajeetas lusting for Prettyboy white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yet again oofy is law. These alternate filtermaxxed hoes love oofies.
No matter how gl a Pajeeta is she will treat Mid White Boy as Chad. Only White women, Asian Women or Black women can get White Chad's so they cope with mid white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Shes chopped af

Shes chopped af
Does she fog your femcel jeeta friend? She only posts hiding her face cuz boobs are the best feature she has.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Does she fog your femcel jeeta friend? She only posts hiding her face cuz boobs are the best feature she has.
Nope and also shes not my friend anymore, she removed and unfollowed me bc i sent her an indian head bopping gif

• JFL
They want white boys bro?
But why do they have to act slutty for white men
Thing is white guys don't want them. Booktok Pajeetas. Wattpad again Pajeeta. Pinterest pajeetas lusting for Prettyboy white guys.
Why don’t they want them?
Also there are wattpad and booktok white foids
Who the fuck gives a shit about poojas

No matter how gl a Pajeeta is she will treat Mid White Boy as Chad. Only White women, Asian Women or Black women can get White Chad's so they cope with mid white guys.
And Latinas

Why don’t want Chad want pajeeta?

In high school I used to joke with normies how I’d never touch an Indian girl, even soy/liberal normies would agree. I did see some wmif but the guys were very ugly, unironically saw 100x more imwf

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
In high school I used to joke with normies how I’d never touch an Indian girl, even soy/liberal normies would agree. I did see some wmif but the guys were very ugly, unironically saw 100x more imwf
Why is that the case. Pajeeta failo needs to be studied and should Blackpill the femcels in r/Vindictabrown

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Why is that the case. Pajeeta failo needs to be studied and should Blackpill the femcels in r/Vindictabrown
I mean there are many good looking Indian girls, they r humble also meanwhile ugly girls always have high expectations (white guys only) and think every men outside is stalking her and want to fuck her

• +1