Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

Slav women will fuck anything for money

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23558, Arcturus and 17 others
@Ketamine @St.TikTokcel do slavic women like short guys bro?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 17244 and exo
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, bloomercel, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Images   2023 06 23T180633070

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, horizontallytall, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Slavic women are racist more often than not and don't like ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: czwarty, RAMU KAKA, Gengar and 13 others

Slav women like $$$, when they honeytrapped de betabuxx they will suck him dry and leave for a new victim.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BigBoy, Chadeep and 6 others
and people here still won't take the just be dravidian pill, stop skin lightening and start maximising your rizz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Mewton, Gengar and 9 others
Slav women like $$$, when they honeytrapped de betabuxx they will suck him dry and leave for a new victim.
So heartless and unfeminine

More like Polish, Hohol and Russian women cause of non existent romani population there

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Jason Voorhees
@Ketamine @St.TikTokcel do slavic women like short guys bro?
They LOVE THEM, if
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Otherwise, if no cash, they HATE short men with beautiful faces. Height is the universal selector in Slavlands, everything every whore wants is TALL. Your face does not mean shit tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, hopecel, OmiaSubhuman and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
So heartless and unfeminine
They're well known for being cold-hearted. They're very slutty and generally not the type of woman you want. If they weren't so attractive, they'd be low tier due to their everything else.

• +1
More like Polish, Hohol and Russian women cause of non existent romani population there
Gypsies are common only in Balkans right? They also seem to generally have different pheno compared to curries tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
They LOVE THEM, if
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Otherwise, if no cash, they HATE short men with beautiful faces. Height is the universal selector in Slavlands, everything every whore wants is TALL. Your face does not mean shit tbh.

Why?

I know a guy in his 30's, 5'6 and with a wife, but...

The 2 children aren't his!

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Artemis and Jason Voorhees
Why?

I know a guy in his 30's, 5'6 and with a wife, but...

The 2 children aren't his!
Must be very lucky to be him :feelskek:

Believe me or not i know a man like that too... he knows the children are not his though... but... he thinks it is a family :feelsrope:

This is life worse than rotting on faggots.org... but some men think this is NORMAL :feelsrope::feelsautistic::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Must be very lucky to be him :feelskek:

Believe me or not i know a man like that too... he knows the children are not his though... but... he thinks it is a family :feelsrope:

This is life worse than rotting on faggots.org... but some men think this is NORMAL :feelsrope::feelsautistic::feelscry:

No, he married her when she already had those 2 kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 28691
No, he married her when she already had those 2 kids.
Your guy or the guy i know?

The guy i know also married his slavic girl when she already had 3 kids. She did not cheat on him... if this is any better :feelsrope:

• +1
this dudes definitely from pondicherry

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21863 and Jason Voorhees
Was she pretty? Are slavic girls pretty?

They're not much different compared to western foids, most are average-ugly, good makeup game and non-overweight, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
EE guys are so pathetic. Remember KarlSplatz and how he was documenting how easy it was for curries to get EE women, also loads of East Asian guys fuck their women too, at this point most of EE is probably descendants from gengis khan 🤣

But muh chechnya, muh JBW :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and Jason Voorhees
Gypsies are common only in Balkans right? They also seem to generally have different pheno compared to curries tbh.
Curries don't have a set pheno themselves, and balkan romani are the purest ones, they are more then half indian dna wise, with iranian being second, and balkan native third by just 10%

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, justinzayn, rand anon and 1 other person
EE guys are so pathetic. Remember KarlSplatz and how he was documenting how easy it was for curries to get EE women, also loads of East Asian guys fuck their women too, at this point most of EE is probably descendants from gengis khan 🤣

But muh chechnya, muh JBW :feelsuhh:
Chechnya, what?

• +1
Curries don't have a set pheno themselves, and balkan romani are the purest ones, they are more then half indian dna wise, with iranian being second, and balkan native third by just 10%
Idk about Romanian gypsies but Serbian Gypsies are a mixed group. They have around 40-60% Balkan white dna

They're not much different compared to western foids, most are average-ugly, good makeup game and non-overweight, that's it.
English women are the ugliest by far in looks, slavic women are the most emotionless rocks and boring personality, balkan women are similar but not without the emotionless part, just boring af. Asian girls were the most interesting to talk with purely for non flirty purpose imo, while latinas suck your soul out if you talk flirty

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman and Jason Voorhees
its because of his neck tattoos bro

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 17244 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
Idk about Romanian gypsies but Serbian Gypsies are a mixed group. They have around 40-60% Balkan white dna

Serbs shouldn't be used as a reference, they mixed with gypsies when Ottoman BVIIs ruled these lands cause of having the same class. The muslim balkan heartland is the reference im refering to (Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, North Greece, Bosnia)

And indeed serbian gypsies shocked me first time seeing them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Jason Voorhees
Cope P0lish women prefer ethnic guys more than white guys

• +1
Reactions: exo and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 21661, HerpDerpson and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, HerpDerpson, Bushman and 3 others
Insane cope, i wish i was a polish male bull
Polish guys look the most high T imo. Emotionless pale faces with no expressions and a thousand yards stare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
polish women are racist against polish men but when they see ethnic guy they have such a low standards

• +1
we should cut that curry to pieces

• +1
Sure, sure. In that case I'm Indo-Aryan with A10s.
Thats true! Balkan people, Sarmatians (so-called Polaks), Balts and Shqiptars (so-called Albanians) are the most pure proto european genetic stock, with most similar language to spoken PIE

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Gengar, Chadeep and 6 others
Polish guys look the most high T imo. Emotionless pale faces with no expressions and a thousand yards stare.
All of them are rotting on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, hopecel, Gengar and 7 others
They are, what normies have stereotype for Russians is actually for Polish people, tall unlike the russian khans, and pure european, good coloring but low trust face like ethnics, ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, poopoohead, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Thats true! Balkan people, Sarmatians (so-called Polaks), Balts and Shqiptars (so-called Albanians) are the most pure proto european genetic stock, with most similar language to spoken PIE
Balts literally look like mongoloids e.g. @Anstrum95 unless you're talking about extinct minority that lasted till 1800s which still has mongoloid ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 28691