• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and cavy
That must be Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
lol

i'm pretty sure they're looking at him weird cuz he's wearing a kurta,

in the west you get dirty looks from white ppl if you're an ethnic not wearing western clothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Deleted member 72978, Michael Myers and 6 others
It’s because he’s wearing a shalwaar kameez :feelscry:

Over, they all think he’s some Dalit jestermaxxer :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore and Diarrhoea

Over, they all think he’s some Dalit jestermaxxer :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
He ditched the salwar kameez in the second video what a Dalit 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai

no let OP live in blissful delusions

yes, they were eye fucking him bhai and giving him IOIs :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Mewton, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
@forevergymcelling doxxed during Marbella trip

no let OP live in blissful delusions

yes, they were eye fucking him bhai and giving him IOIs :feelsyay:
Lol some foid tried givin him perfume testers and he posted it like it’s an ioi 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and yeeyeeslayer
mirin pakistanis moving to spain to be with their med bretheren

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Those aren’t IOIs. I wear that too and women (and men) look at me like that as well. Not because they think I look good but because they rarely if ever see it They scan me from top to toe but to assume that those looks are IOIs would be completely delusional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Sny and Diarrhoea
lol

i'm pretty sure they're looking at him weird cuz he's wearing a kurta,

in the west you get dirty looks from white ppl if you're an ethnic not wearing western clothing
Can confirm. But nope, I don’t get dirty looks from white people. Only ones who make negative comments are unironically abused Sunni sandmonkeys. :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
Those aren’t IOIs. I wear that too and women (and men) look at me like that as well. Not because they think I look good but because they rarely if ever see it They scan me from top to toe but to assume that those looks are IOIs would be completely delusional.
If he wasn’t wearing the clothes and looked normal would they be classed as iois or nah bhai

If he wasn’t wearing the clothes and looked normal would they be classed as iois or nah bhai
If he’s not trying to grab their attention, then I guess it could be classified as that, but keep in mind it stands for “indicator of interest” and not “absolute interest.”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea
If he’s not trying to grab their attention, then I guess it could be classified as that, but keep in mind it stands for “indicator of interest” and not “absolute interest.”
Yep sometimes it’s just a case of a woman trying to fool u that she’s interested so u approach and boost her ego a bit or become a beta orbiter

The dudes who look at him are deffo gay

• JFL
Probably because he’s making retarded hand motions and wearing his dumbass traditional dressing shit thing.

These aren’t IOIs, they’re just weirded out by him

• JFL
Yep sometimes it’s just a case of a woman trying to fool u that she’s interested so u approach and boost her ego a bit or become a beta orbiter
I mean in this context that’s not the case because he’s walking down the street. In a bar/club that’s a possibility though.