Screenshot 20220908 002803 Gallery
Screenshot 20220908 003044 Gallery
Screenshot 20220908 015911 Gallery
Screenshot 20220908 020000 Gallery
Screenshot 20220908 020029 Gallery
Screenshot 20220908 020256 Gallery
Screenshot 20220908 021033 Gallery

Tagging
@Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @BombayVikings @RabidRosaries @8PSLcel @Zer0/∞ @inferiorpispot234 @AlexBrown84 @curlyheadjames @Niko69 @FailedNormieManlet @KING REIDYZ @PrinterAndFaxMachin @zv1212

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 6 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
leather jacket girl is the best looking

G1: HTB - my type soft feathers wide face in trad dress. Harmony is good. Pheno could be better.
G2: Weird forehead, weird pheno for a paki girl, I haven’t seen a pheno like this before?? Not my type overall.
G3: Dead Average.
G4: Average. She needs smaller midface and shorter chin. I know girls with similar pheno on social media fog hard.
G5: Average.
G6: Average.
G7: No rating. My mom won’t allow her in the house with that dress :lul:
G8: Stacylite features. Beautiful eyes. Weird I find her masc.

I voted for one.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
They’re all fucking hot

• +1
Reactions: SLA and FailedNormieManlet
Literally my type @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Just picked 8 of ones I thought where hot

What do you guys think stacey/lite/htb?

I thought I didnt have a type but looking at these 8 I think I might 😂

View attachment 1858052View attachment 1858053View attachment 1858055View attachment 1858056View attachment 1858058View attachment 1858059View attachment 1858060View attachment 1858061

Tagging
@Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @BombayVikings @RabidRosaries @8PSLcel @Zer0/∞ @inferiorpispot234 @AlexBrown84 @curlyheadjames @Niko69 @FailedNormieManlet @KING REIDYZ @PrinterAndFaxMachin @zv1212
Edited to hell

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deprived
First 4 mog the last 4.

It's a toss up between G4 and G3. G2 next. Either way the pics are bad, and I've seen much better.

Legit saw a better looking Paki girl a week ago when I reached Manchester Piccadilly.

• +1
Reactions: elld101
8 is htb/stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
all frauded to hell and back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

View attachment 1858052View attachment 1858053View attachment 1858055View attachment 1858056View attachment 1858058View attachment 1858059View attachment 1858060View attachment 1858061

Tagging
Paki mog Indian is so funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brownskink and justinzayn
Once they remove their fake-up, filters and take a pic under normal lighting they'll all look like Dravidians.
Would still smash though. They’ll have Dravidian colouring but not the ogre Dravidian facial features like double barrel shotgun nose.

They’ll look like raccoons though with their dark circles, that have been frauded with concealer

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
Last girl is curry Stacylite.

5 is my favorite but looks frauded. Last is also good

Tagging
Balloon background or white frilly top are very hot you know these girls bro?

They're all pretty normie. 2, 4, and 8 stand out a little at being potential HTN's but 3 has no chin leaving their face disproportionate, 4 lacks facial definition and seems to be making up for it through being caked, 8 has a slightly recessed midface indicated by their somewhat covered up nasolabial folds and their lack of nasal projection. Their nose appears to just go down and slightly sink into their face rather than project far as you would find on someone with decent forward growth be it male or female

Non of them are Stacy's, or Stacylite's, 2 and 8 are the closest to either of those but are held back by their recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
*but 2

Edit button on this category when 😩

Once they remove their fake-up, filters and take a pic under normal lighting they'll all look like Dravidians.
Im pretty certain they got olive to light skin,got alot similarity in looks to whites than dravidiana do
Cope

Tagging
1,2,3,4,8 are smashable for sure

Ikr. If this is the best I'm concerned coz I ain't marrying no kuffar hoe.
Legit saw a better looking Paki girl a week ago when I reached Manchester Piccadilly.

I'm sure theres hotter pakistani girls out there, and you have to assume legit stacies don't use dating apps in the first place.
These were just some of the best i matched with.
All of these girls are well above the standard girl you will find on the apps.
On apps average girl is like 4-5/10 on normie scale

Balloon background or white frilly top are very hot you know these girls bro?
Combination of muzzmatch/salams & hinge matches
G1: HTB - my type soft feathers wide face in trad dress. Harmony is good. Pheno could be better.
G2: Weird forehead, weird pheno for a paki girl, I haven’t seen a pheno like this before?? Not my type overall.
G3: Dead Average.
G4: Average. She needs smaller midface and shorter chin. I know girls with similar pheno on social media fog hard.
G5: Average.
G6: Average.
G7: No rating. My mom won’t allow her in the house with that dress :lul:
G8: Stacylite features. Beautiful eyes. Weird I find her masc.

I voted for one.

Ratings are way too harsh. None of these girls are average, average girl would get ripped to shreds by users here.
Most people are not attractive at all.

I thought they were all pretty good, but girl 8 Mogged the entire poll with around 50% of all votes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 19620
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos How religious are girls on Muzz and Salams?

I think we all have different types.
I’l probably rate my type higher and I can already see you have a type from those photos. 4 of them have the same pheno.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
On muzz/salams theres all 4 categories I'd say

1- full hijab, want a believer guy they prays 5 times a day
I've spoken to a few because these girls a very high morals and alot are hot too. I was upfront about not being religious. Seems to me you don't have to have a beard and they will accept you if you've been a fuckboy previously.
Negative is you have to give up booze, drugs and have to pray namaz with em.

2-kinda religious
No pork, no booze, no drugs
The typical asian girl on this app. Not hijabis and just standard girl template here. They want to travel after marriage and want a financially stable guy.

3-The bad muslim
Outwardly muslim but the kind that isnt above going to sheesha bar. Fun, but lower moral values. Just need to be born muslim and standard requirements here

4- Non religious
They are just looking for a guy from the same race usually to appease parents.

Most HQNP girls i've met have been pretty religious.

• +1
Reactions: elld101, Deleted member 19620 and Xangsane
On muzz/salams theres all 4 categories I'd say

1- full hijab, want a believer guy they prays 5 times a day
I've spoken to a few because these girls a very high morals and alot are hot too. I was upfront about not being religious. Seems to me you don't have to have a beard and they will accept you if you've been a fuckboy previously.
Negative is you have to give up booze, drugs and have to pray namaz with em.

2-kinda religious
No pork, no booze, no drugs
The typical asian girl on this app. Not hijabis and just standard girl template here. They want to travel after marriage and want a financially stable guy.

3-The bad muslim
Outwardly muslim but the kind that isnt above going to sheesha bar. Fun, but lower moral values. Just need to be born muslim and standard requirements here

4- Non religious
They are just looking for a guy from the same race usually to appease parents.

Most HQNP girls i've met have been pretty religious.
I thought type 1 would be the most common tbh - does it differ based on the app. I assume Hinge is more like to have number 3 and 4 types since it's not specifically Muslim. Are you in the UK? What's the ethnic distribution? Looks like Muzzmatch has got everyone by the balls here because they're on a advertising spree and can't avoid them when walking around London.

Do you think type 1 and possibly some type 2 rule out the non-religious/secular irrespective of whether they're Chad. Likewise do you think type 3 and 4 possibly do the same to the religious/traditional-minded guy irrespective of whether they're Chad.

The same might work in reverse if you're stacyfishing. I don't think I could stay with a girl LTR if she dresses in skimpy outfits - although I'm not bothered too much about hijab on/off (although I do recognise it's compulsory). Type 2 is my ideal because I'm not as religious as I should be.

I'm sure theres hotter pakistani girls out there, and you have to assume legit stacies don't use dating apps in the first place.
These were just some of the best i matched with.
All of these girls are well above the standard girl you will find on the apps.
On apps average girl is like 4-5/10 on normie scale
Whenever I check on Single Muslim - literally most girls are like late 20s and 30s. It seems like these ones failed in their quest for love, advanced their careers, whored around without settling or divorced/separate.

I will probably end up on one of these apps in the future :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I thought type 1 would be the most common tbh - does it differ based on the app. I assume Hinge is more like to have number 3 and 4 types since it's not specifically Muslim. Are you in the UK? What's the ethnic distribution? Looks like Muzzmatch has got everyone by the balls here because they're on a advertising spree and can't avoid them when walking around London.

Yeah Hinge has wayyy less hijabis though even here you will find some.
Hinge lets you use race or religion filters for free
If you search for just muslims you will get mostly south asians and somalis
I'm not too fussed about religion so i usually search by ethnicty for south asians + middle eastern and block out all other races
Though i do use it open to all at times when i've got too many asian girls on the go and so then i only swipe STR girls mostly whites and the few latina or exotic girls i can find in the UK.

On muzzmatch/salams its mostly pakis/bengalis/indians and then lots of somalis and few middle easterners and the odd convert. You'll even get lots of girls from north africa like morroco trying to find a man from the west.

I mainly use them for looking for LTR girls but my friends have smashed girls of these muslim apps plenty of times before.

Do you think type 1 and possibly some type 2 rule out the non-religious/secular irrespective of whether they're Chad. Likewise do you think type 3 and 4 possibly do the same to the religious/traditional-minded guy irrespective of whether they're Chad.

In my experience, i don't have a beard, don't pray namaz and admit to them ive done plenty of haram stuff in the past.
No hijabi has rejected me for that, they just want to know you won't drink or do drugs once you're with them and the main sticking point i've had with them is they want me to at least try to pray and start working my way up with daily prayers.

Which is understandable since islam is such a large part of their lives they want a husband to lead their islamic household.

Basically, being good looking is the most important factor of your success regardless of how religious the girl is. Hijabis will stick pick a guy like me over some bearded 5 times a day prayer if he has a MTN face.

I don't think type 3 or 4 will ever get hit up by religous chad. 1 religious chads are super rare since if you're good looking you're likely to engage in girls when youre young and full of hormones. Most religous people are like islamcels you know.
You will have more reformed badboys who are now on their deen but again they wont be hitting up type 3 or 4 unless to smash.
The only negative to type 1 girls is they are religous so you can't drink/smoke etc. But if you on deen no reason to not stick to these girls since they have a true belief in god so you don't gotta worry about keeping redpill frame or any bullshit.

Hijabis be horny too dude and at least quite a few i spoke to believe its their religious duty to sexually satisfy their husbands JFL
These girls are stuck at home dreaming about going on holidays with their hubby and getting dicked down finally.

The same might work in reverse if you're stacyfishing. I don't think I could stay with a girl LTR if she dresses in skimpy outfits - although I'm not bothered too much about hijab on/off (although I do recognise it's compulsory). Type 2 is my ideal because I'm not as religious as I should be.

I like smoking weed & drinking. I mean i could give it up sure, but id rather not.
Problem is girls who drink or smoke weed are super low quality and morals, not good prospects for LTR

Whenever I check on Single Muslim - literally most girls are like late 20s and 30s. It seems like these ones failed in their quest for love, advanced their careers, whored around without settling or divorced/separate.

I will probably end up on one of these apps in the future :cry:

I'm in my early 30s.
On these apps mostly you're looking at girls 26-34 range

It's less that theyve failed, its more a case that girls do degrees then go work for a few years then by the time they start looking they are already mid to late 20s. They usually have very high standards so they often stick around on the apps for years.
Posters here wont believe it but there are so many 30+ muslim female virgins out there.
Living your best life and whoring out does happen but its nowhere near as common as in western cultures. Its not hard to find a virgin or someone without a social media presence.

I met up with some religious girl recently, no hijab and after we ate we walking around and like she making the walk to the train station super long so we have more time alone to talk. Obviously this is normally a sign that the girl wants to hook up and so i'm making eye contact, she seems like she wants me to kiss her, i go in for the kiss. She freaks out. Admits at 29 she has never kissed a boy before JFL

Single muslim i think is abit for boomers like shaadi.com, most people i know only use the two apps.

• +1
Reactions: elld101 and Xangsane
I don't think type 3 or 4 will ever get hit up by religous chad. 1 religious chads are super rare since if you're good looking you're likely to engage in girls when youre young and full of hormones. Most religous people are like islamcels you know.
You will have more reformed badboys who are now on their deen but again they wont be hitting up type 3 or 4 unless to smash.
What category are we both in?

I like smoking weed & drinking. I mean i could give it up sure, but id rather not.
Problem is girls who drink or smoke weed are super low quality and morals, not good prospects for LTR
I'd never go with a girl who drinks and smokes weed.

• +1
Reactions: elld101
What category are we both in?

You're not really the standard religious dude. How many daily prayers do you do?
You're more a mentalcel

For you, you have a great face + lightskin + blue eyes so its a wrap
You can get a good looking hijabi girl as long as you're willing to pray namaz.

• +1
You're not really the standard religious dude. How many daily prayers do you do?
You're more a mentalcel

For you, you have a great face + lightskin + blue eyes so its a wrap
You can get a good looking hijabi girl as long as you're willing to pray namaz.
I don't do the five prayers because of work and family commitments; the only one I do is Isha before bed.

I have recently gotten back into namaz but just isha. I'm going to try and manage my time better so I can do all 5 daily prayers; dad reminded me about it.

Am I in category 2, 3 or 4?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and elld101
I don't do the five prayers because of work and family commitments; the only one I do is Isha before bed.

I have recently gotten back into namaz but just isha. I'm going to try and manage my time better so I can do all 5 daily prayers; dad reminded me about it.

Am I in category 2, 3 or 4?

2 but leaning towards 1

I'd never go with a girl who drinks and smokes weed.

There's alot of cool girls, they are fun to be around but not good long term potential due to their personalities, at this point you may aswell just date a white girl.

• +1
shit I didn't know pakis were hot

legit more hot Pakis in this thread than the whole country of India jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15004, elld101 and 1 other person
Yeah Hinge has wayyy less hijabis though even here you will find some.
Hinge lets you use race or religion filters for free
If you search for just muslims you will get mostly south asians and somalis
I'm not too fussed about religion so i usually search by ethnicty for south asians + middle eastern and block out all other races
Though i do use it open to all at times when i've got too many asian girls on the go and so then i only swipe STR girls mostly whites and the few latina or exotic girls i can find in the UK.

On muzzmatch/salams its mostly pakis/bengalis/indians and then lots of somalis and few middle easterners and the odd convert. You'll even get lots of girls from north africa like morroco trying to find a man from the west.

I mainly use them for looking for LTR girls but my friends have smashed girls of these muslim apps plenty of times before.

In my experience, i don't have a beard, don't pray namaz and admit to them ive done plenty of haram stuff in the past.
No hijabi has rejected me for that, they just want to know you won't drink or do drugs once you're with them and the main sticking point i've had with them is they want me to at least try to pray and start working my way up with daily prayers.

Which is understandable since islam is such a large part of their lives they want a husband to lead their islamic household.

Basically, being good looking is the most important factor of your success regardless of how religious the girl is. Hijabis will stick pick a guy like me over some bearded 5 times a day prayer if he has a MTN face.
Wait til you meet their families lol. She might not care if you prey regularly but her family will and if she needs their consent (Bengalis/pakis do) then it's over. I can understand why though, there is a huge difference in mentality even if you're softly religious - ngl I feel guilty not praying but I don't think I'll kick myself into the habit until I'm much older. I think they're larping when they say they don't mind tbh, because I'm not even religious but a Muslim Stacey drinking is a deal breaker to me. So I would've thought it's the same for really religious girls - but I think they're saying they don't mind in the hope they can convince them.

Not drinking + drugs I would say is a bare minimum. Many Bengalis I know only do the usual Friday prayers. Tbh I'm a 'Friday Muslim' myself. Never touched alcohol but I did escortcel out of sexual frustration - however I was too ashamed to lose my V to a prostitute so only got a blow and go :lul: I'd never disclose this to ANYONE irl ofc and it is the biggest regret of my life, although if I don't get a girl I can see myself doing it again...
I'm in my early 30s.
On these apps mostly you're looking at girls 26-34 range

It's less that theyve failed, its more a case that girls do degrees then go work for a few years then by the time they start looking they are already mid to late 20s. They usually have very high standards so they often stick around on the apps for years.
Posters here wont believe it but there are so many 30+ muslim female virgins out there.
Living your best life and whoring out does happen but its nowhere near as common as in western cultures. Its not hard to find a virgin or someone without a social media presence.

I met up with some religious girl recently, no hijab and after we ate we walking around and like she making the walk to the train station super long so we have more time alone to talk. Obviously this is normally a sign that the girl wants to hook up and so i'm making eye contact, she seems like she wants me to kiss her, i go in for the kiss. She freaks out. Admits at 29 she has never kissed a boy before JFL

Single muslim i think is abit for boomers like shaadi.com, most people i know only use the two apps.

Lmao. Is this my sister she is also 29 definitely virgin, and most likely hasn't kissed unless it was sexual assault JFL. That girl sounds ideal but if you can get a HTB or anything above that's a unicorn.

That age range is still not ideal because in many Muslim cultures and regions they get married earlier. Different in the West of course. I can remember a conversation with my friends back when we were in college and we all agreed we should be married by 25. I think only 3 out of 10 of us did so :lul:

How religious are those type 2 girls. I get they don't wear the hijab but do they wear loose clothing? I don't mind a non-hijabi but wouldn't let them wear yoga pants or low crop tops. That's more type 3 or type 4. I grew up in 99% white place non-London with curries of paki and Bengali descent. Even the non-hijabis were conservative and their parents would let them hang out with guys.

The only 'Muslims' I've come across that do hang out are Iranians and Turks and they are more type 3/4 and don't care much about religion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
2 but leaning towards 1

There's alot of cool girls, they are fun to be around but not good long term potential due to their personalities, at this point you may aswell just date a white girl.
I wonder if I would get a boost with cute hijabis or religious girls as you said it's rare for a GL guy to be in 1 or 2.

I agree with this. These are self hating women who get fucked and chucked by McLovins

2 but leaning towards 1

Lmao I don't get why anyone would go for type 3/4. If I wanted those I'd just go for white and not give a fuck. Because fr there is no difference between secular Turks and Arabs I've met and white girls and guys.

In fact many white girls who are conservative minded are likely to be more closer to Islamic values than them :lul:

And btw I also recognise 'hoejabis' as well. This isn't their commitment to praying, but I've legit seen a minority of hoejabis happy to go clubs (not drink though) and hook up (but just blowjobs) :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
shit I didn't know pakis were hot

legit more hot Pakis in this thread than the whole country of India jfl
Aren't you Iranian? Don't some of them look like your cousins JFL.

My university crush was Iranian but could easily pass as a paki.

Aren't you Iranian? Don't some of them look like your cousins JFL.

My university crush was Iranian but could easily pass as a paki.
Iranian bitches are overhyped af

Fuck them. I'm converting to Islam and trying to slay Paki bitches

@KING REIDYZ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 8365