Pakistan could've been a good country

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
I'm walking alone at 3 am rn, honestly insanely chill, in the morning it looks like a fish market everywhere + insane heat, if only we had better people with more consciousness and intelligence, better roads, better infrastructure, man this country had so much potential, also the nature is unreal in certain places, probably just gonna move to abbottabad or some shit, that's my home pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
I'm walking alone at 3 am rn, honestly insanely chill, in the morning it looks like a fish market everywhere + insane heat, if only we had better people with more consciousness and intelligence, better roads, better infrastructure, man this country had so much potential, also the nature is unreal in certain places, probably just gonna move to abbottabad or some shit, that's my home pretty much.
But I wonder when you're drinkin'
If you find yourself thinkin'
About that boy from East Tennessee
And I know we both knew better
But we still said forever
And that was seven summers of ago
And Southern Comfort
Were we dumb or just younger, who knows?
Back then you used to love the river
And sippin' on a sixer with me
Does it ever make you sad to know
That was seven summers ago?

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
But I wonder when you're drinkin'
If you find yourself thinkin'
About that boy from East Tennessee
And I know we both knew better
But we still said forever
And that was seven summers of ago
And Southern Comfort
Were we dumb or just younger, who knows?
Back then you used to love the river
And sippin' on a sixer with me
Does it ever make you sad to know
That was seven summers ago?
mogs me

Problem with the country is the same as Egypt. The army has too much power and it's completely dominated by foreign powers.

Any party that rules and goes against the globohomo agenda will suffer a coup, it always happens equally on those 2 countries. And if one of them succeeds then they will sanction them to hell which would be even worse than in Iran because in Pakistan everyone has weapons and they depend way more on foreign aid.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Mkhzee, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back