Pakistani Mother Who Killed Her Teen Daughter in Italy After She Refused to Marry Her Cousin, Arrested

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, human304, laaoo and 3 others

the euro-cucks are trying to destroy our millenia-old inbreeding traditions!

what should us pious muslims do in response?
Alhamdullah this is what the Westernised Kaffir mushriek gets for not marrying her cousins Abdullah Pajeet abtab

@Michael Myers @SecularIslamist wtf is going on with curry inbreeding doe man? And yall niggas wonder why yall look subhuman and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, boss8055, deadstock and 2 others
average paki IQ in action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Mog3D
Alhamdullah this is what the Westernised Kaffir mushriek gets for not marrying her cousins Abdullah Pajeet abtab

@Michael Myers @SecularIslamist wtf is going on with curry inbreeding doe man? And yall niggas wonder why yall look subhuman and shit
She wanted to marry other pakistani guy but looks like her mom was pressurized by her paki family living in shithole pakistan. She was obv going to be used as way to get residency. I've seen some cases like this in HK. Local born pakistani girl marrying her cousin from pakistan who works 1.5k a month job and lives with her n her parents. Insane reverse hypergamy

Based mother. :feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She wanted to marry other pakistani guy but looks like her mom was pressurized by her paki family living in shithole pakistan. She was obv going to be used as way to get residency. I've seen some cases like this in HK. Local born pakistani girl marrying her cousin from pakistan who works 1.5k a month job and lives with her n her parents. Insane reverse hypergamy
She was being a good relative.

Ok wheres the shocking part?

:feelshaha: More reason to be a muzzie.

For real though other muzzies always cry because of our honor killing culture. :feelshmm:
My nepali friend told me that you’re supposed to spell it “muji” and does it mean pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
My nepali friend told me that you’re supposed to spell it “muji” and does it mean pussy
Nepali is a different language bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
My Punjabi ex said there’s no word for “genitalia” in the language like no word for pussy. She said such words jsut don’t exist because of how strict the culture is. Is this true? Cos I tried to get her to say nasty shit during the act but she genuinely didnt know the word for it

Also yes you should stone her for Zina and fucking a Kaffir. Do you want to be the first one to throw the stone?
:feelshaha: More reason to be a muzzie.

For real though other muzzies always cry because of our honor killing culture. :feelshmm:

Why don’t nepalis ever hang with indians on campus
No clue. I met a few Nepalis but they seemed not to like South Asians. :feelswhat:

• WTF
Reactions: Charisma
My Punjabi ex said there’s no word for “genitalia” in the language like no word for pussy. She said such words jsut don’t exist because of how strict the culture is. Is this true? Cos I tried to get her to say nasty shit during the act but she genuinely didnt know the word for it

Also yes you should stone her for Zina and fucking a Kaffir. Do you want to be the first one to throw the stone?
I don’t speak Punjabi so I wouldn’t know. I only know Urdu and even then not that much. Just enough to get a convo going. And for zina, it’s just lashes. Adultery is stoning/death sentence. Doesn’t matter if it’s with an ahl-e-kitab (not a kafir) or a muzzie.

Ring ring, based department calling

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Spiritualcell
low iq culture

Based. She's lightskin and probably comes from some high caste high aryan dna group. It says that her family is from Kashmir. Aryans should only mix with Aryans :p:p:p

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
What are they even doing in Italy

they are in Italy to spread Islam. based mullahs are to marry their cousins and have five kids and then also marry three other kaffir women and have twenty kids.

by 2050 take over italy.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane