PAKISTANI SOLDIER TRIES TO JBWMAXX FOR SEA PUSSY (GTFIH)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
FB IMG 1689809420747

SEA NIGGAS ARENT EVEN SAFE FROM PAKISTANIS. EVEN PAKISTANIS KNOW ABOUT JBWMAXXING.

TBH IF HE JUST TOOK PICTURE OF HIS FACE AND CALLED HIMSELF DAVID, HE COULD PASS OF AS AN AMERICAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, studymaxxer, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Legit if you’re mena or curry with light eyes and yellow skin you can run jbw on Asians and Native American Latinas.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, studymaxxer, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
Legit if you’re mena or curry with light eyes and yellow skin you can run jbw on Asians and Native American Latinas.
Its brutal tbh for SEA men, even Pakistanis run train on them

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Come on man, why you gotta do him dirty like this. He’s just looking for love. In fact I actually know a guy who moved from Pak to the Philippines and he claimed to be a slayer there.. JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer and Corleone
Its brutal tbh for SEA men, even Pakistanis run train on them
It’s all a money-making tactic. SEA milk out desperate foreigners. They don’t give a damn, they will even put their own wives into prostitution and make some money off of a foreign man and then that money goes straight to the original husband. SEA men are darktriadmaxxed pimps.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 30518, Skywalker and 1 other person
Come on man, why you gotta do him dirty like this. He’s just looking for love. In fact I actually know a guy who moved from Pak to the Philippines and he claimed to be a slayer there.. JFL.
Jfl atleast pakistanis dont pump n dump them and acc marries them

No point marrying non-Muslim as a Muslim.
There’s a point. Some non-muzzie women are better than muzzie women. One LARPs, while the other doesn’t.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, Skywalker and Deleted member 24789
There’s a point. Some non-muzzie women are better than muzzie women. One LARPs, while the other doesn’t.
So you don’t marry those who are pretending. Remember your children will never get the same raising as you wanted even if she converts.

Keep licking white assholes, paki self-hater.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 30518
So you don’t marry those who are pretending. Remember your children will never get the same raising as you wanted even if she converts.

You got a rhino.. for a more euro look… to change your genetics… and you’re calling others a self-hater? And licking white assholes? Pot calling the kettle black.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, human304 and Deleted member 24789
You got a rhino.. for a more euro look… to change your genetics… and you’re calling others a self-hater? And licking white assholes? Pot calling the kettle black.
what u think u will marry

what u will marry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 30518
Everything I am doing is for my self-improvement and to land a better looking women for marriage.
I don’t want to look European.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 24789

Muslim women in the west only want chaddam and chadpreet. Muslim women back in the villages only want your greencard/provision you send to her family. It's literally the exact same as western dating at this point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 19620
Everything I am doing is for my self-improvement and to land a better looking women for marriage.
I don’t want to look European.
Stop being self-hating and accept the nose you have.

Not u btw + cope u will marry ur actual htb :feelshah:
Are you talking about the girl I was hanging out with? She was just here for a vacation.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0