Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and RopeMaxxed
i agree 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 21077
just be gl brah lots attractiver indians and unnatractive pakis at my college
fuck dat bro indians are legit dirty shits pakistanis mog to oblivion not just in looks but EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
curryland is inferior cause of subhuman dravidians :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
fuck dat bro indians are legit dirty shits pakistanis mog to oblivion not just in looks but EVERYTHING
the gl ones are not dravidian

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and rand anon
curryland is inferior cause of subhuman dravidians :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
the northern indians whom i descend from are faggots too luckily i have other admixture from west asia

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and rand anon
Aryan > Dravidian, regardless of national origin. Paks have lighter skin/eyes and better height/frame, so we usually mog.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
forget about countries focus on the people
this is a stupid fucking question. There the same as north indians genetically. I know a attractive indian who weighs 140 and benches 210, he mess any of you guys up. Hes also fourteen

• Ugh..
this is a stupid fucking question. There the same as north indians genetically. I know a attractive indian who weighs 140 and benches 210, he mess any of you guys up. Hes also fourteen
your mother you indian cocksucker! cloutchasing fag

the northern indians whom i descend from are faggots too luckily i have other admixture from west asia
muh west/central asian admixture shut the fuck up disgusting paki rat. you probably have bihari admixture and that's it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 21077
muh west/central asian admixture shut the fuck up disgusting paki rat. you probably have bihari admixture and that's it.
indians will never be attractive to anyone you faggot piece of shit hope you choke on your dads dick

indians will never be attractive to anyone you faggot piece of shit hope you choke on your dads dick
I had a 6-inch dick at 14 lmao its 8-inch rn. Fucking small dick loser. I've done self improvement since 14 years old and now I'm a fucking god.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
u should worry about your 2 psl face and bihari dalit pheno instead

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
The shock when you realize that northern Indians and Pakistanis look the same just the only major difference between these two countries is religion which has always divided them

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
forget about countries focus on the people
This village indian teen is hot af and has good genes, he had has big facial bones are good muscle genetics. He is better than you in every way

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21077, ALP and forevermirin