• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11025
Download

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, .👽., Deleted member 11025 and 4 others
mogs @ArvidGustavsson s hairline

@ArvidGustavsson unfrauded

Looks exactly like me. Retards like @volcelfatcel will say volcel since I'm tall JFL.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Haven and volcelfatcel
Looks exactly like me. Retards like @volcelfatcel will say volcel since I'm tall JFL.
you're teravolcel at 6'7 jfl
there's no other way to say it faggot

imagine being incel at that height

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
you're teravolcel at 6'7 jfl
there's no other way to say it faggot

imagine being incel at that height
A delusional 17 year old Indian 5'6" truecel really has enough life experience to say that. You're another bluepilled cuck if you think height matters past 5'9".

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Limbo, gamma and 2 others
A delusional 17 year old Indian 5'6" truecel really has enough life experience to say that. You're another bluepilled cuck if you think height matters past 5'9".
I'm not even 5'6" faggot
I'm not even the guy I post, that's @Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk

you are beyond delusional if you can be incel at 6'7
download tinder
put height
profits

your height is beyond valuable in SMV jfl, you're just a volcel at this point
many people would trade their face to be your height
@africancel at this point in height face doesn't even matter, your size will do everything for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6273
I'm not even 5'6" faggot
I'm not even the guy I post, that's @Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk

you are beyond delusional if you can be incel at 6'7
download tinder
put height
profits

your height is beyond valuable in SMV jfl, you're just a volcel at this point
many people would trade their face to be your height
@africancel at this point in height face doesn't even matter, your size will do everything for you
Already did. Put 6'7" in bio and had pictures of me with friends and near objects. Got 2 matches from bots.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Limbo, one job away and 1 other person
From what I've heard you are around normie and 6'7, if you had a semi descent physique you are automatically a slayer. Stop the autism

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
From what I've heard you are around normie and 6'7, if you had a semi descent physique you are automatically a slayer. Stop the autism
Already did. Put 6'7" in bio and had pictures of me with friends and near objects. Got 2 matches from bots.
get pics next to someone to show your height
that way they'll actually know
if you cannot do that

literally just walk into a club and you'll succeed jfl there's zero excuse at 6'7
i'd fucking trade my face to be 6'7 and get respect from everyone and in the workplace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I'm low tier normie. Height is a massive cope. These guys are 1/10,000,000 height with normie faces and are dating 3/10 fat and Asian girls who are post-CC and only want tall kids:

• Hmm...
do you pick out girls on tinder or just swipe on everyone
Swiped on basically every girl 6/10 and below for highest odds.
get pics next to someone to show your height
that way they'll actually know
if you cannot do that

literally just walk into a club and you'll succeed jfl there's zero excuse at 6'7
i'd fucking trade my face to be 6'7 and get respect from everyone and in the workplace
16 year old who's never been in a club and thinks he knows shit. Tall ugly guys don't slay shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14667 and volcelfatcel
16 year old who's never been in a club and thinks he knows shit. Tall ugly guys don't slay shit.
nigga
chicks are so drunk they won't even see your face???

literally all they care about in clubs is height
anyone that goes to clubs knows this shit

Swiped on basically every girl 6/10 and below for highest odds.

sucks man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
nigga

Sounds exactly like someone who's never been in a club.

nigga

Just rape a drink girl theory. Such helpful advice.

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
nigga

In uk ugly face with height is cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm low tier normie. Height is a massive cope. These guys are 1/10,000,000 height with normie faces and are dating 3/10 fat and Asian girls who are post-CC and only want tall kids:

What? The girls in the first video are descent and are literally bragging about the guys height, you think they would look twice at them if they were average let alone brag about it on tiktok.

The one in the second video is normie facially looksmatched and again she's on tiktok bragging about his height.

Guy in the third video is repulsive amd would be incel without his height.

Just disprove your point theory:feelsuhh:

• +1
What? The girls in the first video are descent and are literally bragging about the guys height, you think they would look twice at them if they were average let alone brag about it on tiktok.

The one in the second video is normie facially looksmatched and again she's on tiktok bragging about his height.

i admit @LooksOverAll face gets you better looking girls
but you can easily slay beckies at 6'7
or get your looksmatch

this is volcel tbh

• +1

They all mog me. First guy is a white normie with top 0.1% height and frame and his girl is a caked up fat noodlewhore.

Second one is a normie who only got his looksmatch once she was post-CC and wanted tall kids. Basically just glorified betabuxx.

Third one is top 0.001% height and dating a fat low tier becky.

• JFL
i admit @LooksOverAll face gets you better looking girls
but you can easily slay beckies at 6'7
or get your looksmatch

this is volcel tbh
No. 0 proof of that. Just speculation.

You can also get a 2/10 black landwhale if you wanted to. Doesn't mean you're volcel.

They all mog me. First guy is a white normie with top 0.1% height and frame and his girl is a caked up fat noodlewhore.

Second one is a normie who only got his looksmatch once she was post-CC and wanted tall kids. Basically just glorified betabuxx.

Ok then keep rotting lol.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7725
Ok then keep rotting lol.
Not rotting. Getting surgery. It's you bluepilled cucks who say that surgeries are cope since I should be slaying while I look like the guy OP posted just because of height. Matter of fact, the guy in OP's tiktok mogs me because he has blue eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, gamma, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
Not rotting. Getting surgery. It's you bluepilled cucks who say that surgeries are cope since I should be slaying while I look like the guy OP posted just because of height. Matter of fact, the guy in OP's tiktok mogs me because he has blue eyes.
I mean it's good you're getting surgeries and improving yourself, but you are really aspie and probably asocial loner type of guy, which affects your mentality.

I stand by what I said before normier face + decent physique +6'7 is an automatic slayer.

• +1
wait- why is he kinda hot :love:

• JFL
I mean it's good you're getting surgeries and improving yourself, but you are really aspie and probably asocial loner type of guy, which affects your mentality.

I stand by what I said before normier face + decent physique +6'7 is an automatic slayer.
I don't have a normie face. I'm low tier normie with wide hips and neotenous face. Far from being a slayer, maybe able to get into a cuck LTR with a fat Asian girl from Thailand.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 6273 and JosephGarrot123
Looks high iq atleast :feelskek: How do you even get that type of skull? His brain must be huge

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bro if that subhuman unironically mogs you, it's really over
I know. I need bimax, 2nd hair transplant, ZSO, and jaw implants just to be a high tier normie.

I know. I need bimax, 2nd hair transplant, ZSO, and jaw implants just to be a high tier normie.
I mean, you aren't low tier normie if you're looksmatched with the guy in Op

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He’s a white somali

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and lutte
Foreheads me

i'm 5'9 at 19. Would i be considered short and do i stiil have a chance of growing a few inches before 21.

tall is volcel indeed
@ManletEater @africancel
Walk around in stilts then. Girls will be so drunk in clubs they won't be able to tell.

No height can save yours or my subhuman face and phenotype. Keep coping when you need a pheno transplant and $50k in surgeries to ascend, not a few inches in height.

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.

dont.listen to these niggas height is cope just don't be SHORTER THAN THE GIRL:feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7725
dont.listen to these niggas height is cope just don't be SHORTER THAN THE GIRL:feelsyay:
Finally someone with common sense. As if having a few extra inches in your femurs actually makes girls attracted to you. "Just put your height in your bio bro, face doesn't matter if you're tall".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6273