palate expander

K

ksander

Iron
what are all negative effects of palate expanders? i only heard that your nose is gonna get bigger, but are there other ones?

Solution
ectomorpher
what are all negative effects of palate expanders? i only heard that your nose is gonna get bigger, but are there other ones?
One of the main disadvantages of using the palatal expander is that, by widening the maxilla, it can alter the shape of the face. You can say goodbye to your hollow cheeks even if you have a low bf, this happens because the palate expansion can fill these areas, leading to a change in facial profile and reducing the appearance of sunken cheeks.

I say this because that's what happened to me and it happens to everyone, don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise because they've never had an expander.

Now mark me as a solution
it litreally can make your penis smaller by affecting the antreior sphenoid sinus when expanding the palate which allows for your erection to get smaller (which all matters)

• JFL
Reactions: ksander
One of the main disadvantages of using the palatal expander is that, by widening the maxilla, it can alter the shape of the face. You can say goodbye to your hollow cheeks even if you have a low bf, this happens because the palate expansion can fill these areas, leading to a change in facial profile and reducing the appearance of sunken cheeks.

I say this because that's what happened to me and it happens to everyone, don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise because they've never had an expander.

• +1
Solution

but shouldnt this only happen if you already have flat zygos?

Wouldnt it witereally be better for ur friggin cheeks dude

but shouldnt this only happen if you already have flat zygos?
if you have good jaw and cheekbone genetics you shouldn't have any problems, I'll tell you about the risks in general and about my case

• +1