pale vs tan

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
does tanning make you more attractive yes or no what do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 10987
Depends on your coloring.

White man with blue eyes = tan is good

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Gren and 2 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and StrangerDanger
Yes a tan makes you look better and healthier
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13754
what if i look like pale turk
Cockroaches - Cooperative Extension: Insect Pests, Ticks and Plant Diseases  - University of Maine Cooperative Extension

I think right mogs tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, angloidcel, Deleted member 2729 and 15 others
does tanning make you more attractive yes or no what do you guys think?
Tanning is always superior to pale. You CAN look good pale, but most ppl will assume you're sick. I speak from experience, my side profile i just like Robert Pattinson and trust me, vampiremaxxing is not something you wanna do. Kills SMV to hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and sandcelmuttcel
Tanning is always superior to pale. You CAN look good pale, but most ppl will assume you're sick. I speak from experience, my side profile i just like Robert Pattinson and trust me, vampiremaxxing is not something you wanna do. Kills SMV to hell
i think pale only looks with blue eyes and dark hair aka vampire looks

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
i think pale only looks with blue eyes and dark hair aka vampire looks
it works regardless, but orange healthy glow looks better/has higher smv than vampire aesthetic

Only major downside is tan = biggester collagen destroyer :(

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
tan cause med>>>
untitled-2-png.1150895

• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Looking pale usually signals poor health. Being somewhat tanned, or at least having an orange/red/yellow undertone to your skin, looks much better and healthier.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Looking pale usually signals poor health. Being somewhat tanned, or at least having an orange/red/yellow undertone to your skin, looks much better and healthier.
Doesn't yellow undertone make you look like you have Jaundice? I have very yellow undertone and I don't think it's very aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and sandcelmuttcel
Doesn't yellow undertone make you look like you have Jaundice? I have very yellow undertone and I don't think it's very aesthetic.
faceapp hollywood filter makes your skin yellow also mulattos who are thought to have the best skin tone their skin appear yellow
idk why yellow skin is so desirable tbh

faceapp hollywood filter makes your skin yellow also mulattos who are thought to have the best skin tone their skin appear yellow
idk why yellow skin is so desirable tbh
Faceapp hollywood filter makes me more pale lol. I have the same undertone as mulattos but I have white caucasian (slavic) features.

Faceapp hollywood filter makes me more pale lol. I have the same undertone as mulattos but I have white caucasian (slavic) features.
for me it makes me very slightly darker and gives a yellow tint to my skin

I like pale, specially in women, fuck the tanning niggers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 2729, Velvet_Thorns and 3 others
how do you achieve this without damaging your skin too much? my dermatologist told me to go out in the sun in the morning and evening. but if i don't run around naked i'll look like an idiot once i take my shirt off

tanned dick and pale everywhere else is ideal @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
I look better with a tan, but it's fucking cold as shit now - what do I do? is fake tan beta/looks bad or?

how do you achieve this without damaging your skin too much? my dermatologist told me to go out in the sun in the morning and evening. but if i don't run around naked i'll look like an idiot once i take my shirt off
man i've seen you and you have nice caramel skin why you want to tan so bad?

man i've seen you and you have nice caramel skin why you want to tan so bad?
i haven't seen much sun in the last year, and now that i've been on vacation and came back more tanned, my biggest failo (besides being underweight af obviously) aka my dark circles beneath my eyes are so much less prevalent if I have a slight tan.

it just looks even more unhealthy if you're pale and underweight with dark circles, you get it, you'd see the same difference my greek habibi if you got just a slightly darker skintone, we have a similar base skin tone and weight

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
i haven't seen much sun in the last year, and now that i've been on vacation and came back more tanned, my biggest failo (besides being underweight af obviously) aka my dark circles beneath my eyes are so much less prevalent if I have a slight tan.

it just looks even more unhealthy if you're pale and underweight with dark circles, you get it, you'd see the same difference my greek habibi if you got just a slightly darker skintone, we have a similar base skin tone and weight
oh i didn't realize you were tanned @ the pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

thought it was your mogger arab genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I thought pale skin looks better on Indians/Asians , and tan skin looks better on whites because of contrast.

Pale for everyone.

Depends on phenotype

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
I need to beta carotene maxx ASAP