ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
61pwusJ4vgL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

will see if it's legit and bump

• +1
Reactions: Real and MeinChadf
The fuck is tinted sunscreen

Just slather toxic stuff on your skin instead of getting a natural healthy tan from moderate sun exposure theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 3946 and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Need2Ascend
So, it's like a fake tan with sun protection

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
  • +1
think about what the average foids puts on her face every day
Yea. They put on a shit ton of products. Also, I googled it it seemed to be legit and also some say better than regular untinted sunscreen.

"Tinted sunscreens have been found to reduce relapses of melasma more than non-tinted, broad-spectrum sunscreens. Tinted sunscreens have also been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation, both on the skin surface and under a microscope. Iron oxide, in particular, appears to be particularly effective at blocking blue light."

• Love it
"Tinted sunscreens have been found to reduce relapses of melasma more than non-tinted, broad-spectrum sunscreens. Tinted sunscreens have also been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation, both on the skin surface and under a microscope. Iron oxide, in particular, appears to be particularly effective at blocking blue light."
legit

• +1
Any cheaper alternatives?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
61pwusJ4vgL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

will see if it's legit and bump
Bro why not use tinted moisturiser instead? The sunscreen in this will stop you from generating vitamin d and also make your base tan worse - I don't understand the logic. Are you pale but living in a very sunny country or something?

Bro why not use tinted moisturiser instead? The sunscreen in this will stop you from generating vitamin d and also make your base tan worse - I don't understand the logic. Are you pale but living in a very sunny country or something?
supplements exist brah.

the problem for me isn't even being pale itself but shit grey-ish undertone. if I was pale with pink-reddish undertone I wouldn't even care. I'm in central europe.

supplements exist brah.

the problem for me isn't even being pale itself but shit grey-ish undertone. if I was pale with pink-reddish undertone I wouldn't even care. I'm in central europe.
Ah fair dude - what supplements you take for tan?

alright it's cope boyos.

the tanning effect it has is little to none and it adds gay shine even though foid amazon reviews said it doesn't. never trust delusional foid reviews.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I can try it as well for you, my mum has this :lul:
alright it's cope boyos.

the tanning effect it has is little to none and it adds gay shine even though foid amazon reviews said it doesn't. never trust delusional foid reviews.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
alright it's cope boyos.

have you tried anymore or are these products cope? I thought I was on to something but then realised it will look homosexaul. What sunscreen are you currently using?

No zinc oxide = trash tbh

• +1
I love my sunscreen

A blonde bitch put meh on to it

• +1
have you tried anymore or are these products cope? I thought I was on to something but then realised it will look homosexaul. What sunscreen are you currently using?
I haven't. there are a few pics on the internet where it looked legit but rn I'm just using regular store bought spf 30 or whatever.

I haven't. there are a few pics on the internet where it looked legit but rn I'm just using regular store bought spf 30 or whatever.
I've spent at least 3 hours the passed few days looking for a good one :feelsree:. Chemical ones don't leave a white cast but are irritating, and mineral ones don't irritate but leave a cast.

I've spent at least 3 hours the passed few days looking for a good one :feelsree:. Chemical ones don't leave a white cast but are irritating, and mineral ones don't irritate but leave a cast.
not really irritating for me. some just feel kinda nasty on your skin. I think mine's a nivea one.

Last edited: