palemaxxing

D

Deleted member 25550

Bronze
im trying to pale maxx and just bought some hydroquinone. ik theres a lot of side effects to it so what are they and how can i prevent them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, andy9432, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Are you asian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Make sure to use sunblock obsessively. Your skin will be more susceptible to UV if paler.

What's your current skin tone? Going from dravidian dark skin to light skin black can be a halo/still look natural but anything above that usually ends up looking like uncanny cope and you should focus more on making it look richer instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
im pale and its a failo

What's your current skin tone? Going from dravidian dark skin to light skin black can be a halo/still look natural but anything above that usually ends up looking like uncanny cope and you should focus more on making it look richer instead
16B26560 574E 4DB0 9327 59B016352A24
ignore the autism
5191904C B9C6 4CFD 8D41 8463EA6F46A4

Last edited:
Colouring is fine tbh. Both lightskin but also slightly tanned, seen a few moggers with this kind of skin tone. Face looks a little narrow and that's what sticks out most to me as a failo

You can try using lemons for a slight amount of lightening to experiment without risking a zombie tier skin tone or the various health risks

Colouring is fine tbh. Both lightskin but also slightly tanned, seen a few moggers with this kind of skin tone. Face looks a little narrow and that's what sticks out most to me as a failo

You can try using lemons for a slight amount of lightening to experiment without risking a zombie tier skin tone or the various health risks
the plan b picture os front camera but the other one is back camera. won’t lemon be bad for skin and should i continue to use hydroquinone

the plan b picture os front camera but the other one is back camera. won’t lemon be bad for skin and should i continue to use hydroquinone
Hydroquinone:
  • Irritation.
  • Allergic contact dermatitis.
  • Erythema.
  • Inflammation.
  • Xeroderma.
  • Stinging.
  • Rarely ochronosis - ochronosis is a blue-black or gray-blue discoloration; it is rare and more commonly seen in patients that use a high concentration of hydroquinone for a long period on large areas of the body.
On August 29, 2006, the FDA proposed restrictions on products containing the bleaching agent hydroquinone due to reported concerns about possible carcinogenicity and a link to ochronosis.

Lemons:
  • Skin Irritation. Skin irritation is the most common side effect of using fruit acids. ...
  • Sunburn. Any fruits that contain citrus are known to increase skin sensitivity and might cause sunburn as a result. ...
  • Increased Skin Sensitivity. ...
  • Breakouts.

Neither are good for your skin but there's a lot less to risk with lemons. I wouldn't really recommend either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550