Palestine debaters are subhumans

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Waste of space fucking NPCs. If I ever talk to a palestine/israel supporter I make sure to make them as uncomfortable as possible and make jokes about the war just to make them mad, cause they deserve it for caring about such stupid shit. Seriously I don’t understand it, like there’s so much cooler shit to do in the world and people argue like apes over some irrelevant war on the other side of the world? I genuinely don’t think they’re real humans, just bots our there to fill up the world. I don’t give a single fuck about Israel or Palestine, both of them can be nuked

• +1
Reactions: piec, watah, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
A bunch of them burned stuff down and locked themselves in rooms in my school, what retards

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
Same with hohols and Russkis rambling about their Jew war.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, ey88 and 1 other person
A bunch of them burned stuff down and locked themselves in rooms in my school, what retards
Wtf :lul: literal sub80 ape behavior, making peoples lives harder for something that has zero effect on their daily lives

• +1
Reactions: Jova, kalluss and ey88
while the jewish blue eyed stacy is doing thier usally propaganda (its working )

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Waste of space fucking NPCs. If I ever talk to a palestine/israel supporter I make sure to make them as uncomfortable as possible and make jokes about the war just to make them mad, cause they deserve it for caring about such stupid shit. Seriously I don’t understand it, like there’s so much cooler shit to do in the world and people argue like apes over some irrelevant war on the other side of the world? I genuinely don’t think they’re real humans, just bots our there to fill up the world. I don’t give a single fuck about Israel or Palestine, both of them can be nuked

Theres a foid in my class who wears a Palestine necklace

Like its shaped like palestine with a palestinian flag printed on it. Maybe I should send her the gaza IDF bombing edit i have saved on my phone

• JFL
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho

Like its shaped like palestine with a palestinian flag printed on it. Maybe I should send her the gaza IDF bombing edit i have saved on my phone
And has short hair and is a lesnbian. I would still tap because she has a good face tbh

• JFL

Airdrop it to her in class

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Whys that actually a good idea id like to see the look on her face
then ill walk up to her and say

Looks like your tribal dance to raise awareness for palestinains didnt go well sarah

Same, if I'm on omegle or something like that and I see a Palestinian flag I start joking about dead babies in gaza ☠️ get the white girls mad asl

• JFL

my teacher has the gay pride sticker next to a palestian sticker in our class

• JFL
Same, if I'm on omegle or something like that and I see a Palestinian flag I start joking about dead babies in gaza ☠️ get the white girls mad asl
Im laughing so hard right now because im thinking of walking into class with a kippah on and a israel necklace wrapped around my neck

• JFL