Palestinians are indigenous jews who have been living there for thousands of years (ENDING COPES)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Anyone who disagrees is a moon head

The west wants to style and portray it’s own media by killing more innocent “brown” people. Also thinking the land inhabitants of Palestine are low iq ogres who want to destroy the west.

Palestinians are not originally Arabs they were indigenous cannanites who are basically levantine people colonised by muslim invasions

This is also the average Palestinian phenotype:

IMG 9739

Average Israeli phenotype:

IMG 9740

World map for proof:

IMG 9738

I know Palestinian friend of mine who scored 80% and something Levantine DNA 20% came from Mediterranean Europe and Arabian Peninsula. So Palestinian people make themselves look bad or maybe not because if they were secular the west would still hate them. Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein were secular Republicans and the George W Bush army of cucks wanted to install Democracy which was not needed at all. Not only did Americans kill muslims but also many Christians too. They also believe a piece of cloth changes a womans DNA

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It dosent matter and people wanna make palestinians look brown and israelis white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and flippasav
@SecularIslamist @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur

It dosent matter and people wanna make palestinians look brown and israelis white
That’s what I am tryna say when in reality people indigenous to those lands are shitskins

Anyone who disagrees is a moon head

The west wants to style and portray it’s own media by killing more innocent “brown” people. Also thinking the land inhabitants of Palestine are low iq ogres who want to destroy the west.

Palestinians are not originally Arabs they were indigenous cannanites who are basically levantine people colonised by muslim invasions

This is also the average Palestinian phenotype:

View attachment 3027094

Average Israeli phenotype:

View attachment 3027095

World map for proof:

View attachment 3027093

I know Palestinian friend of mine who scored 80% and something Levantine DNA 20% came from Mediterranean Europe and Arabian Peninsula. So Palestinian people make themselves look bad or maybe not because if they were secular the west would still hate them. Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein were secular Republicans and the George W Bush army of cucks wanted to install Democracy which was not needed at all. Not only did Americans kill muslims but also many Christians too. They also believe a piece of cloth changes a womans DNA
They are but they aren’t the most related to ancient Jews that would be the Samaritans.

@SecularIslamist @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur
If Palestinians are Jews, why not let Gaza and the West Bank formally join Israel so they can reunite with their lost brothers and sisters? :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
they are muslim subhumans

treat them with bombs and rockets