Paletal expansion in this case?

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
I am often being told my lower third is too narrow. Now I have a minor case of crowded teeth cause my jaws are a bit too small for my big ass teeth, so I could get paletal expansion paid for by health insurance. Should I do it?
3566266 IMG 20230731 110307 edit 6780911486985

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Tbh you look alright, you don’t need expansion unless you have any dental issues

Tbh you look alright, you don’t need expansion unless you have any dental issues
Yea, I have dental issues, my teeth aren't crooked, but there is pressure between some of them. I could get expansion or they could file my teeth a bit

I am often being told my lower third is too narrow. Now I have a minor case of crowded teeth cause my jaws are a bit too small for my big ass teeth, so I could get paletal expansion paid for by health insurance. Should I do it?View attachment 2482978
I think a expander will make your asymmetry even worse

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
I think a expander will make your asymmetry even worse
Yea, my jaw asymmetry is driving me crazy, but I haven't heard of a case where that was made worse by expansion

And at the end of the day only psl autists notice asymmetrys
I myself notice it, the inverted fikter makes me wanna die bruh. That's bad enough. Also, while ppl might not know the problem, they will still see your face as less attractive due to less harmony

I myself notice it, the inverted fikter makes me wanna die bruh. That's bad enough. Also, while ppl might not know the problem, they will still see your face as less attractive due to less harmony
Eh don’t think so, I objectivly have a asymmetrical face but everyone I’ve asked says my face is very symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Eh don’t think so, I objectivly have a asymmetrical face but everyone I’ve asked says my face is very symmetrical
Hm, yea even some Hollywood actors who have very high appeal and good psl look weird when inverted so i guess I should just live with it. But maby implants could help my jaw

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
So get implants as since your 19 your jaw probably won’t grow at all lol
Yea, I'll give chewing a try for the time I am on the bulk and if nothing changes till the cut, I will get implants. Also, I will probably get eye surgery if my eye protocol isn't showing any results.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Yea, I'll give chewing a try for the time I am on the bulk and if nothing changes till the cut, I will get implants. Also, I will probably get eye surgery if my eye protocol isn't showing any results.
What’s eye protocol

What’s eye protocol
Just what I am doing with my eyes. So volufiline for the under eye area and eyebrows, castor for the eyebros + derma stamping in the region of my ideal eyebrow area.castor oil and lash serum for my eyelashes. Icing and pulling (i knos these two are probably cope and I don't do them rn, but I wanna give it a try).

Just what I am doing with my eyes. So volufiline for the under eye area and eyebrows, castor for the eyebros + derma stamping in the region of my ideal eyebrow area.castor oil and lash serum for my eyelashes. Icing and pulling (i knos these two are probably cope and I don't do them rn, but I wanna give it a try).
Why would you put volufine on your eyebrows? And has it helped with your under eye support btw I basically have no fat pads there

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Pulling does work only temporarily though