Paradox In Morality

Azonin

Azonin

6'6 white brokie
People dont understand how morality works or forget, Would you rather save your wife or 5 of your kids?

The correct answer it seems to be is saving your kids because they are supposed to be more important than your wife

but your kids wont create new kids for you, you could make 6 more with your wife (or more if you want) whereas the 5 kids wont create a single one, they could create grandchildren for you but you can argue that they are less important than your kids

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
children are obv more important, why would you save your wife to make other kids if you already have them jfl

• +1
the real decider is how many of the kids are boys

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
children are obv more important, why would you save your wife to make other kids if you already have them jfl
cause you can make another 8 with your wife

then they will come out of her pussy when you're 60 jfl
saving 3 lives vs saving the life of your wife who dreams abt sucking chads

• +1
Tbh abortion exists if you just want sons
I mean look at nba player Gordan Hayward, that nigga had like 5 daughters and almost cried at his baby shower at the 5th girl. His 6th try was a son but still the ideal wife would be against abortion

saving 3 lives vs saving the life of your wife who dreams abt sucking chads
Save the woman who dreams abt sucking chads VS Save 3 future women who will dream abt sucking chads

You save the wife not the 3 future whores nigger

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Yeah but you're forgetting that she’ll be older once she has those new kids and your future kids could come out lower quality than your previous kids. So it would be best to off the whore, save your kids and find a younger wife who looks similar.

• +1
I mean look at nba player Gordan Hayward, that nigga had like 5 daughters and almost cried at his baby shower at the 5th girl. His 6th try was a son but still the ideal wife would be against abortion
So whats wrong with having daughters, you think it makes you a cuck because other men gonna fuck them

• +1
Save the woman who dreams abt sucking chads VS Save 3 future women who will dream abt sucking chads

You save the wife not the 3 future whores nigger
yea right
save some1 not related to you instead of some1 that has your own DNA and blood lol
retard

• JFL
So whats wrong with having daughters, you think it makes you a cuck because other men gonna fuck them
nothing is wrong with having daughters, that nigga is just too caught up in the 'oh no my daughter will be a whore' fantasy

Yeah but you're forgetting that she’ll be older once she has those new kids and your future kids could come out lower quality than your previous kids. So it would be best to off the whore, save your kids and find a younger wife who looks similar.
And ur forgetting that your children could have low quality grandchildren too

If I had 5 kids its plausible that she was about 21-22 (assuming I had kids at a very young age like 16) so another 8 kids would be not a whole 8 years meaning she would turn 30 before I have all of them

yea right
save some1 not related to you instead of some1 that has your own DNA and blood lol
retard
Thats why you save the wife

Why would you want THREE people who have YOUR DNA and BLOOD to dream about suckin chad? Are you a cuck?

• +1
nothing is wrong with having daughters, that nigga is just too caught up in the 'oh no my daughter will be a whore' fantasy
Bruh ur the one who is against saving the wife cause she dreams about fucking another chad

its no different with ur daughters especially since this generation will be more fucked in 20 years

• +1
Thats why you save the wife

Why would you want THREE people who have YOUR DNA and BLOOD to dream about suckin chad? Are you a cuck?
you're contradicting yourself
this thread is abt your 'kids' not about '3 whore daughters' monkey

Bruh ur the one who is against saving the wife cause she dreams about fucking another chad

its no different with ur daughters especially since this generation will be more fucked in 20 years
naw you can raise your daughters right and they won't be sluts
your wife is already raised a certain way and if she's with you she def has daddy issues and a whore mindset

you're contradicting yourself
this thread is abt your 'kids' not about '3 whore daughters' monkey
And this is not about the "whore wife" she's not necessarily a whore dumbass

even if all the 3 kids were sons they would fuck stacies and make you jealous

• JFL
Your kids aren't important bud, I hope they all die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and PsychoDsk
naw you can raise your daughters right and they won't be sluts
your wife is already raised a certain way and if she's with you she def has daddy issues and a whore mindset
yeah but still having kids is kinda cucked like theyre gonna fuck someone else you spent all this time raising them just for chad to fuck

• +1
And ur forgetting that your children could have low quality grandchildren too
You can’t be fucking serious nigger obviously, but that doesn’t change the fact that your direct children would likely be higher quality from a younger mother compared to your new set of children with your older whore roastie wife.
If I had 5 kids its plausible that she was about 21-22 (assuming I had kids at a very young age like 16) so another 8 kids would be not a whole 8 years meaning she would turn 30 before I have all of them
If you want to narrow the hypothetical to be plausible then your whore wife would have trauma from you offing her kids and she wouldn’t want to have a lot of kids anyway (probably). Honestly it depends on what you value more, the quality/quantity of your off spring or saving your first love or whatever.

No choice is wrong but you’d be a contrarian to pick your wife when 99% of people and animals favor their off spring over their mate (Your offspring carries your DNA while your mate doesn’t)

• +1
yeah but still having kids is kinda cucked like theyre gonna fuck someone else you spent all this time raising them just for chad to fuck
yea I mean people fuck, it's life
Rather have my daughter getting fucked by a chad than a fat subhuman jfl

You can’t be fucking serious nigger obviously, but that doesn’t change the fact that your direct children would likely be higher quality from a younger mother compared to your new set of children with your older whore roastie wife.
Just because the mother is slightly older does not necessarily mean that the kids are going to be lower quality tbh, that is just one factor out of hundreds or even thousands.
If you want to narrow the hypothetical to be plausible then your whore wife would have trauma from you offing her kids and she wouldn’t want to have a lot of kids anyway (probably). Honestly it depends on what you value more, the quality/quantity of your off spring or saving your first love or whatever.
im saying the wife has more value. If you only value having more offspring you can argue the kids but you are supposed to value those that are the closest to your genes which is something your wife can only make not your kids.
No choice is wrong but you’d be a contrarian to pick your wife when 99% of people and animals favor their off spring over their mate (Your offspring carries your DNA while your mate doesn’t)
Yeah it is contrarian no shit, that is why i said that most people would think choosing your kids is the right answer, but this is close minded when you realize that you can always have more than 5 children , not just with your wife

There is no morality. Things just happen, and their results may have a greater or lesser value now or later, but it is relative. We invent things like morality or rules so we don't kill each other because that would just be dumb..

We are just chemical and biological compounds from the earth, dead plants and earthworm and beetle shit, that we survive because of the ecosystem we are in, and we try to be as high on the food chain as possible to increase our lifespan (because apparently sometimes it's more entertaining to exist than not) until we return in the ground to contribute again to the biotope (the insects in the ground eat us, they shit after, the shit that makes the grass grow, the grass that the cow eats, the cow that we cut to eat)

Wildlife Conservation Earth GIF by Katharine Kow

im saying the wife has more value. If you only value having more offspring you can argue the kids but you are supposed to value those that are the closest to your genes which is something your wife can only make not your kids
You value those that are closest to your DNA, which is why you would save your children and not your wife. Your wife doesn’t have your DNA, your children do so your rational is inconsistent with your principles. Your whore wife is one out of millions, you can easily find another whore wife to create valuable recruits to your lineage.

And if you want to say your wife is more valuable due to her baby making properties just harvest that whores eggs and off her. Then you can save your children and continue to use her eggs.

You value those that are closest to your DNA, which is why you would save your children and not your wife. Your wife doesn’t have your DNA, your children do so your rational is inconsistent with your principles. Your whore wife is one out of millions, you can easily find another whore wife to create valuable recruits to your lineage.

And if you want to say your wife is more valuable due to her baby making properties just harvest that whores eggs and off her. Then you can save your children and continue to use her eggs.
If you value those closest to your DNA then you save the wife because you can make more kids, its very simple my friend

There is no morality. Things just happen, and their results may have a greater or lesser value now or later, but it is relative. We invent things like morality or rules so we don't kill each other because that would just be dumb..

We are just chemical and biological compounds from the earth, dead plants and earthworm and beetle shit, that we survive because of the ecosystem we are in, and we try to be as high on the food chain as possible to increase our lifespan (because apparently sometimes it's more entertaining to exist than not) until we return in the ground to contribute again to the biotope (the insects in the ground eat us, they shit after, the shit that makes the grass grow, the grass that the cow eats, the cow that we cut to eat)

Wildlife Conservation Earth GIF by Katharine Kow
What you are talking about is the letter and the spirit of the law, the law is essentially codified morality. You're conflating morality with the law, they are similar but not the same.

People have morals, some things may be legal but immoral

If you value those closest to your DNA then you save the wife because you can make more kids, its very simple my friend
Textbook example of cognitive dissonance

Textbook example of cognitive dissonance
No, it's the same analogy with money.

If you value being rich, concentrate on better ways to make money than the money you have now.

morality is subjective
It has an objective element because people *tend* to think in the same way.

Whether you want to eat food is subjective, but 99.99999% of people want to eat.

Whether you want to be tortured is subjective, but 0.0000001% of people actually want it

So it is partly objective, and that matters because 1) youre saying its objective as if you rebut anything, 2) Im saying any "normal" person would pick the kids even though in the long run its the wife that matters

morality is subjective
So morality would be considered objective in its irreducible forms such as what humans NEED to do, and morality is what we use to say what we NEED to do.

Like I mentioned, food, shelter, water, etc.

When you say its subjective you mean people can form another opinion, a person who thinks they dont need to eat will eat of starvation which is where its objectivity lies.