parasite to become more magical

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
parasites control ur mind and can make u think differently and have easier time with magic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, StarvedEpi, N1666 and 2 others
@slavicpsycho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ey88
They don't they just eat unhealthy cells leave the healthy ones alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Imretarded?, Jova and 4 others
They don't they just eat unhealthy cells leave the healthy ones alone
toxoplasma good for schizomaxxing but shortens ur life and makes u high t

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Jova, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
Sounds like some jewish shit. I think I read that people with car crashes have a way higher rate of toxoplasma but that just means it eats estrogen cells

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Jova, ey88 and 1 other person
I want a variety of parasites inside of me, salmonella, e.coli, trichanosis. I'm gonna buy some pig intestines and eat them raw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666, Jova and 3 others
I want a variety of parasites inside of me, salmonella, e.coli, trichanosis. I'm gonna buy some pig intestines and eat them raw
going into nature gives u the spirit of nature partly thru parasites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Wrong. They can cause abnormal sexual fetishes

Ideally you should not have parasites in general

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and slavicpsycho
Parasites are beneficial to your gut health they dont change your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Why are you Ughing my comment fool? @slavicpsycho

Wrong. They can cause abnormal sexual fetishes
Its not like a fucking parasite is smart enough to fucking code your brain to make you gay even if they got outside your intestines

Its not like a fucking parasite is smart enough to fucking code your brain to make you gay even if they got outside your intestines
They can enter the brain. That’s the problem. They can also turn you gay by urging you to get sodomised in the ass

• +1
They can enter the brain. That’s the problem. They can also turn you gay by urging you to get sodomised in the ass
They only enter your brain if your the intermediate host which humans arent supposed to be

You don't know anything about parasites except what the joos tell you
I’ve read the parasitepill. Have you ?

It’s literally what the Joos are hiding

• +1

Attachments

• A79CF48B-F6E0-4327-BCFB-8D9D9A16A8B7.jpeg
    A79CF48B-F6E0-4327-BCFB-8D9D9A16A8B7.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, Autismcel and slavicpsycho
Not bugs jfl. Parasites. Even the vaccine has parasites. That’s why they pushed it!
What are the names of the parasites I would like to know. If they are geoengineered, sure they are bad. But this just looks like a schizo post

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, Saint Casanova and cooldude1231
Not bugs jfl. Parasites. Even the vaccine has parasites. That’s why they pushed it!
"Interesting, Homosexuality caused by parasites. I heard this/ or rather my mom heard it from the old Jewish men who worked in Nazi lab.. And then again, I heard it from an Eastern European doctor- this is what he was suspecting. I guess this explains...why after World War II .......no more parasite treatments in all Western countries. In Camps they used to experiment with nasal liquids." (not sure what Nazi lab means)

"Parasites are affecting the brain. They have been inserting them in selective vaccine batches given to infants/children since the late 1950s. Children have an open brain barrier; it closes only around age 5. First lab rats were German males."

"I would think than in earlier years they were doing this randomly and then then more and more... I grew up near a Medical Center which was 50Km away from the place which was a Nazi camp near World War II. Germans were conducting there many experiments we do not hear about My mother lost her father when she was 13 so she always liked older people and she acquainted several who survived the camps and talked about what they experienced and saw. I recall hearing that they were heavily testing /experimenting in this "field." Then I forgot and remembered back in 2015, when it was published that German scientists run an experiment. using nasal spray, they were able to change how "racist" German people feel about nonwhite immigrants and migrants arriving to their country. Actually, after the "spray" they felt very receptive towards them. Then again 2-3 years ago it was revealed that Germany has been conducting another experiment, giving small orphan or foster boys for adoption to pedophiles. All these boys grew up to be gay .If you look, you will find this information on internet though it disappeared from medical journals."

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Saint Casanova
"Interesting, Homosexuality caused by parasites. I heard this/ or rather my mom heard it from the old Jewish men who worked in Nazi lab.. And then again, I heard it from an Eastern European doctor- this is what he was suspecting. I guess this explains...why after World War II .......no more parasite treatments in all Western countries. In Camps they used to experiment with nasal liquids." (not sure what Nazi lab means)

"Parasites are affecting the brain. They have been inserting them in selective vaccine batches given to infants/children since the late 1950s. Children have an open brain barrier; it closes only around age 5. First lab rats were German males."

"I would think than in earlier years they were doing this randomly and then then more and more... I grew up near a Medical Center which was 50Km away from the place which was a Nazi camp near World War II. Germans were conducting there many experiments we do not hear about My mother lost her father when she was 13 so she always liked older people and she acquainted several who survived the camps and talked about what they experienced and saw. I recall hearing that they were heavily testing /experimenting in this "field." Then I forgot and remembered back in 2015, when it was published that German scientists run an experiment. using nasal spray, they were able to change how "racist" German people feel about nonwhite immigrants and migrants arriving to their country. Actually, after the "spray" they felt very receptive towards them. Then again 2-3 years ago it was revealed that Germany has been conducting another experiment, giving small orphan or foster boys for adoption to pedophiles. All these boys grew up to be gay .If you look, you will find this information on internet though it disappeared from medical journals."
It's cause parasites can eat estrogen cells and low estrogen does some strange stuff to your sexuality

• Hmm...

"I would think than in earlier years they were doing this randomly and then then more and more... I grew up near a Medical Center which was 50Km away from the place which was a Nazi camp near World War II. Germans were conducting there many experiments we do not hear about My mother lost her father when she was 13 so she always liked older people and she acquainted several who survived the camps and talked about what they experienced and saw. I recall hearing that they were heavily testing /experimenting in this "field." Then I forgot and remembered back in 2015, when it was published that German scientists run an experiment. using nasal spray, they were able to change how "racist" German people feel about nonwhite immigrants and migrants arriving to their country. Actually, after the "spray" they felt very receptive towards them. Then again 2-3 years ago it was revealed that Germany has been conducting another experiment, giving small orphan or foster boys for adoption to pedophiles. All these boys grew up to be gay .If you look, you will find this information on internet thought it disappeared from medical journals."
I think everyone should do a Parasite cleanse and see for themselves. That’s what I’m planning to do soon

• +1
Just my opinion too but humans are naturally bisexual but societal shaming makes u straight

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener and Youㅤ
I think everyone should do a Parasite cleanse and see for themselves. That’s what I’m planning to do soon
Parasites are the things that perform the cleansing in general

Parasites are the things that perform the cleansing in general
its all about natrual symbiots rather than jew parasites . the pro-parasite vs anti-parasite debate is retarded cuz its acting like all symbiots are a single entity

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Okay wait, I actually read the article and it only goes over man made, bioengineered parasites, not the natural parasites from raw meat. That's fine then

• +1
parasites control ur mind and can make u think differently and have easier time with magic
This is why goatis eats raw meat

• +1
Okay wait, I actually read the article and it only goes over man made, bioengineered parasites, not the natural parasites from raw meat. That's fine then
Raw meat parasites can still impact the digestive system and nutritional intake in the intestinal track.

Good to do a parasite cleanse when eating raw meats