parasympathetic state for growth hormone

Bui

Bui

Gey
This is a method to correctly breath and to insure your body becomes more parasympathetic by lowering stress and increasing growth hormone.

This is a great start for nasal breathes as we already breathe less than mouth breathers; making us more parasympathetic. Breathing less causes a buildup of carbon dioxide. (Good thing) Carbon dioxide is used to open the airways in the lungs making your super shallow breath feel like a big nice one.

When we don’t allow our body to become parasympathetic our sympathetic nervous system gets activated causing your body to restrict its organ and brain function.

Ideally you can use a method called butyko breathing to achieve this state but my method is more effortless.

Get a a pair of ear foam

And stick a toothpick though the middle of the ear foam to allow a little bit of air to get in and out.

And stick the foams that you made - up your nose, if they don’t fit just use food glue to secure it. (I Never used food glue before)

Drinking alkaline water could increase your growth hormone and make your more parasympathetic.

Eating fruit could have the same effect as well.

Avoid
Caffeine
Sugar
Alcohol

Once you achieve full parasympathetic your body and mind will feel wonders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Feminineboi
Just breathe, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Bui
Get a a pair of ear foam
1576332606726.jpeg
1576332606726.jpeg

And stick a toothpick though the middle of the ear foam to allow a little bit of air to get in and out.

And stick the foams that you made - up your nose, if they don’t fit just use food glue to secure it. (I Never used food glue before)

Drinking alkaline water could increase your growth hormone and make your more parasympathetic.

Eating fruit could have the same effect as well.
Can covering one nostril instill a same effect

Can covering one nostril instill a same effect

Yes to a lesser extent.
But make sure it doesn't restrict your breathing too much. Ideally wearing an elevation training mask is easier cause we can just rot in it all-day. Even outside without looking dumb.

Amazon product ASIN B01M7OZDHR
But if you find it to be too easy just use my ear foam method which restricts airflow more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973