Parents are away from my house this morning/afternoon, sister at uni, I'm home alone. Guess what I'm doing right now.

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Title

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
24 yo man living with his parents

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
105D7E35 1982 49C8 A1BA 444B287EAFE4

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Masturbaiting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 17791, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Growth Plate and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
you're doing nothing, wasting time on this site, wishing you had friends or a gf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
you're doing nothing, wasting time on this site, wishing you had friends or a gf?
Actually I did plenty of productive things this morning and afternoon

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@Xangsane ignoring me hmmm

• JFL
Creating polls??

• JFL
do u have irl friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
do u play sports often? and how do u know these friends? from school or uni?
I played sport in secondary school (wasn't the best though) and I only was in a "just for fun" team at uni.

These two guys are from uni

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I played sport in secondary school (wasn't the best though) and I only was in a "just for fun" team at uni.

These two guys are from uni
what sport at uni did u play

• +1
what sport at uni did u play
Rugby at secondary school, but I was a "substitute" and not a main team player
I only played for 3 years though
Football at uni but abain it was "just for fun"

• Woah
You're talking to us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Rugby at school, but I was a "substitute" and not a main team player
I only played for 3 years though
position? did u get invited to socials and had girls hit on you?

• +1
Running tinder experiments and making morphs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and hebbewem
position? did u get invited to socials and had girls hit on you?
Left wing, and not at all. The guys who'd get invited to parties were the loud popular white lads. I only played until year 9, because it was compulsory for every student to be in a team sport (football or rugby) until year 9. as a result, it was also common for ethnics, including sands and curries, to play rugby and football.

I played "just for fun" five a side football when I was in my first year at uni.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Vermilioncore @hebbewem @5ft1 @bananabrick @Oberyn @FailedNormieManlet @PearlHandledDeck @8PSLcel

I met up with two friends early in the morning, drove about, went to the park to play a casual game of basketball. Since coming home to cook lunch, I cleaned up my entire house, upstairs and downstairs and put some clothes and dirty sheets in the washer (I hand-wash underwear)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Entschuldigung, bananabrick and 4 others
@Vermilioncore @hebbewem @5ft1 @bananabrick @Oberyn @FailedNormieManlet @PearlHandledDeck @8PSLcel

I met up with two friends early in the morning, drove about, went to the park to play a casual game of basketball. Since coming home to cook lunch, I cleaned up my entire house, upstairs and downstairs and put some clothes and dirty sheets in the washer (I hand-wash underwear)
Extremely anti climactic ngl

Dear dairy tier shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Xangsane and hebbewem

Very productive. Mirin social life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Oberyn and Xangsane
Jerking off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Very productive. Mirin social life.
Thank you! I'm provably gonna go in the kitchen to prepare dinner for when my parents get back.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 17791 and Deprived
  • Woah
Sorry cumskins abandon their own children at 18 :feelskek:
Whites are right about this tho
Living with your parents after being 18 will make you retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deprived and Xangsane

which brand do you use ?

• +1