parents are blackpilled jfl

penguinza

penguinza

Iron
kinda just now realizing how blackpilled my parents are. vividly remember being scolded for mouth breathing at a young age and was told to breathe thru my nose LOL THANK GOD. also remember hearing family convos about how much they hate fat people, being told how soda is sugar water garbage, and hearing shit like making fun of peoples noses and subhuman remarks(subhuman word wasn't used), etc. my mom even agrees w me when I explain some surface level black pill remarks like how being good looking will make you more likely to be respected, get a job. she even laughs at the old pics of me before I ascended. Thankful just now need to steal all their money for surgery, they'd understand

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 14vic, twojei and 9 others
Yet you ended up on incel forum, lol 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, zub111, Nick.Harte and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, thvg, Zeta and 6 others
This isn’t even an incel forum bruh, just a site to improve ur looks
45% of users are rotters, 50% are autists, 3,% are chads, 2% real looksmaxxers

Not much difference tbh :D

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Abhorrence
This isn’t even an incel forum bruh
at least not anymore it isnt , due to tiktok invasion

@Michael Myers remembers when this forum was sub 5 only

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gengar and the BULL
kinda just now realizing how blackpilled my parents are. vividly remember being scolded for mouth breathing at a young age and was told to breathe thru my nose LOL THANK GOD. also remember hearing family convos about how much they hate fat people, being told how soda is sugar water garbage, and hearing shit like making fun of peoples noses and subhuman remarks(subhuman word wasn't used), etc. my mom even agrees w me when I explain some surface level black pill remarks like how being good looking will make you more likely to be respected, get a job. she even laughs at the old pics of me before I ascended. Thankful just now need to steal all their money for surgery, they'd understand
Same, Italy is more superficially blackpilled

Whatever you say, you self-hating incel.
bro I prob have the highest body count in this whole forum and I’m not even 18 yet lol 😂 I only joined this forum to see if there’s any other ways I can improve my looks even further

bro I prob have the highest body count in this whole forum and I’m not even 18 yet lol 😂 I only joined this forum to see if there’s any other ways I can improve my looks even further

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
return to the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and CoreSchizo
Bro I’m literally fucking nearly every week at least once while u never touched a vagina before . How old r u my g 21 or sm shit 😂\
Tales, I'm 16 though

Total normie death

I joined relatively late there were so many good users back in 2021-22
3,5 years too late. You joined at a good time because the sfcels were ruling .org back in 2018-2020.

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29