Parents are the biggest looksmin ever

Joshrc

Joshrc

Bronze
Theyre so brainwashed by society and rumours, also fucking stucked in 90s-2000s styles.

"Why are you eating beef??!? Its so high in cholesterol. You will not past in your 40s eating meat muh muh"

"You eat too much eggs thats so high in cholesterol your gonna get sick muh muh"

"You go to the gym so frequently your gonna destroy your body!"

"Wtf are these pills your taking?!? Stop taking these your gonna get cancer throw them away"

"Stop eating so little" *proceeds to shove food onto my plate*

Literally when i was around 18-20% body fat: "you look so skinny!" *Proceeds to force me to eat processed shit*

Im barely at medium hair
: "make sure to cut your hair"
 Fuck. My hair is the only thing that is saving me from looking subhuman

"Stop dressing like that you look like a thug"
Fucking hell i cant even be in drip

Cant even eat what food theyre cooking because its drowned in seed oils.
And WTF are these head&shoulders shampoo and conditioner? Thats why im the only healthy wavy hair in the family whilst they have shitty asian-like straight hair.

"Hows your skin so perfect? What soap are you using?" Ha ha ha. Literally the most unhealthiest shitskin ever will ask this stupid question.

I just told them that i use whatever soap thats available in the house.

So They will know i have the more superior skin genetics than them skin genetic failures.

they will never know that its the no processed natural diet and natural not processed bodywash only routine.

Im gatekeeping this to nonblackpilled ppl so they keep eating processed shit and keep using those whole essay ingredient and false marketing products and believe that they can achieve my skin. Just jfl.

Dont let parents question what you eat, what pills your taking and keep doing what your doing because all they do is just looksmin you.

ascend or be a truecel like them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Detective and 24 others
This is so relatable hahaha

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ongongfr, armemann and 8 others
Thats true

But the rest ur mom told u is kinda BS

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: armemann, mathis, Bartenderofnashv and 4 others
Tardcel Ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and aestheticsrespecter
Thank god my parents arent like this. My mom supports anything I do aslong as I can explain things to her in a way that shows I understand what I'm talking about and will come to her if I feel I seriously fucked up taking something (heightmaxxing cause hobbitcel) along with hating seed oils and shit and preferring to cook beef and whole foods and my stepdad (real ass nigga) looksmaxxed when he was younger aswell (old 4chan advice and shit) so prolly wasnt that good but still hes on the level and genuinely prolly chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, edodalic29, niqfan625 and 3 others
l
Theyre so brainwashed by society and rumours, also fucking stucked in 90s-2000s styles.

"Why are you eating beef??!? Its so high in cholesterol. You will not past in your 40s eating meat muh muh"

"You eat too much eggs thats so high in cholesterol your gonna get sick muh muh"

"Wtf are these pills your taking?!? Stop taking these your gonna get cancer throw them away"

Literally when i was around 18-20% body fat: "you look so skinny!" *Proceeds to force me to eat processed shit*

Im barely at medium hair

And WTF are these head&shoulders shampoo and conditioner? Thats why im the only healthy wavy hair in the family whilst they have shitty asian-like straight hair.

"Hows your skin so perfect? What soap are you using?" Ha ha ha. Literally the most unhealthiest shitskin ever will ask this stupid question.

So They will know i have the more superior skin genetics than them skin genetic failures.

they will never know that its the no processed natural diet and natural not processed bodywash only routine.

Im gatekeeping this to nonblackpilled ppl so they keep eating processed shit and keep using those whole essay ingredient and false marketing products and believe that they can achieve my skin. Just jfl.

Dont let parents question what you eat, what pills your taking and keep doing what your doing because all they do is just looksmin you.

I literally try to do some exercise at home "you can't exercise at home"... I try to put a light tape on my mouth when I sleep so I don't breathe through my mouth "oh no, you're going to die!", I try to take cold showers to improve my discipline, to have better skin in general "oh no, you're going to have pneumonia"... holy shit

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr, igniteisbad, niqfan625 and 1 other person
Thats true

But the rest ur mom told u is kinda BS
Yeah. When your in the point that you have knowledge in everything; looking good, smelling good, making money, most of the tips your parents give you are bs

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and WhoTookVendetta
I literally try to do some exercise at home "you can't exercise at home"... I try to put a light tape on my mouth when I sleep so I don't breathe through my mouth "oh no, you're going to die!", I try to take cold showers to improve my discipline, to have better skin in general "oh no, you're going to have pneumonia"... holy shit
My mom always bath in steeming water because she believes that you could get those brain eating amoeba from cold water that she found on facebook. so she heats her bath water well before bathing:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongongfr and niqfan625
Thank god my parents arent like this. My mom supports anything I do aslong as I can explain things to her in a way that shows I understand what I'm talking about and will come to her if I feel I seriously fucked up taking something (heightmaxxing cause hobbitcel) along with hating seed oils and shit and preferring to cook beef and whole foods and my stepdad (real ass nigga) looksmaxxed when he was younger aswell (old 4chan advice and shit) so prolly wasnt that good but still hes on the level and genuinely prolly chadlite.
are u like 12 LMAO

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Literally same exact thing for me. They freak out and go crazy over fucking supplements idk what theyre gonna do if they find my steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, vex, Bartenderofnashv and 2 others

Im barely at medium hair

My plan is to go to America for boxing, secretly during that 6-12 momth period get orbital decompression. If they ask what had happened, I’ll just say ‘maturation yk yall havent seen me in a year’ my dad would NEVER allow me to do surgery

I know, I get to fucking 10% body fat and my mom thinks I'm dying of cancer.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and retardedcel
Kill your parents

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, igniteisbad and niqfan625
My plan is to go to America for boxing, secretly during that 6-12 momth period get orbital decompression. If they ask what had happened, I’ll just say ‘maturation yk yall havent seen me in a year’ my dad would NEVER allow me to do surgery
Plus its your own body and own money you can do whatever you want its none of their business if its not their money

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
I know, I get to fucking 10% body fat and my mom thinks I'm dying of cancer.
Parent term:
Healthy low body fat and have visible ogee curve: malnourished
Unhealthy fat cuck: cute and healthy
Literal looksmin. They try to make their kids fat cucks.
fitness guru parents are a looksmax though (lucky if you have)

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss, framemoggerr and everydayfun
Government used mk ultra technologies in media to brainwash them

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Im barely at medium hair

listen to your parents when they tell you not to dress like an african.

Rest is them being retarded though.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Why are you not eating bread muh muh

i feel you but youre parents are right about going to the gym i personally want to have a working cns and working knees and stuff when im old

prolly (short term for the word - probably)
If hes saying u instead of you I'm sure he understands though it is objectively more retarded than me saying prolly instead of probably

Parents always complaining and asking why i eat most of my meals without bread haha

and they question my quantity of eggs everyday @Gengar

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Parents always complaining and asking why i eat dried meat and cheese with no bread lol

you need fiber lol, your parents arent wrong, how do you take a shit ? JFL

you need fiber lol, your parents arent wrong, how do you take a shit ? JFL
Carnivore cleans out your gut as it lubricates everything inside and your stools become easier to process . Fiber isnt a big issue , i supplement it through magnesium and avacados

• Woah
Parents always complaining and asking why i eat most of my meals without bread haha

What kinda meals do you eat? It’s joever for living-at-home-cels, you don’t live with the kind of privacy you should have.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
What kinda meals do you eat? It’s joever for living-at-home-cels, you don’t live with the kind of privacy you should have.
I like it at home tbh
I usually eat a variety of different fishes , meats , cheeses and alot of eggs . I love that my parents still support it , they buy everything in bulk like milk , eggs , & cheese :Comfy:

• Love it
I like it at home tbh
Good!
I usually eat a variety of different fishes , meats , cheeses and alot of eggs . I love that my parents still support it , they buy everything in bulk like milk , eggs , & cheese :Comfy:
That’s because you’re their chad son. They’re very proud to have you, if you were truecel they would make you get a job and buy everything yourself. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and edodalic29
Good!

That’s because you’re their chad son. They’re very proud to have you, if you were truecel they would make you get a job and buy everything yourself. :feelswhy:
mom buys anything she sees i like too

love my family so much

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss

Im barely at medium hair

My mom is always asking me looksmaxing tips and i have so much fun trolling that low iq jfl

if you were truecel they would make you get a job and buy everything yourself. :feelswhy:
100% would be homeless rn with american parents as i would likely have been thrown out the house for being a rotting Neet for a few months

• So Sad
100% would be homeless rn with american parents as i would likely have been thrown out the house for being a rotting Neet for a few months
Western parents kick their kids out the moment they turn 18. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
nah nigga go to teraphy instead of posting shit like this. not all parents in the world are fucking retarded

nah nigga go to teraphy instead of posting shit like this. not all parents in the world are fucking retarded
Behead niggas that tell you to go to therapy, low iq individuals.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
My mom is always asking me looksmaxing tips and i have so much fun trolling that low iq jfl
You have a chance to blackpill your parents if they listen to you with looksmaxxing advice. Once your parents are fully blackpilled they will support your looksmaxxing journey, eg: supplement stack, roids, whole foods and even getting surgery which is big w ascension