parents caught me with roids

redfacccee

redfacccee

:p
i was at my dads house working for the summer felt kind of bad due to overwork so dad called his wife (divorced parents jfl) and told her to pack my clothes

i get home take valerian root drops for heart, reconcile with mother etc :)

mom gets call from dad who is apparently angry and shit and tells her that his wife spotted ampoules in my bag :p

mom isnt mad at all just tells me im too young (19) and tells me i should stop injecting or else ill die.. then she tells me dad is asking for a pic and im like nah then calls me a man of principle jfl just stuffed all my used needles into the cupboard of my desk

its over...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262, KraftDurchLeid and 1 other person
(will keep injecting)

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
i was at my dads house working for the summer felt kind of bad due to overwork so dad called his wife (divorced parents jfl) and told her to pack my clothes

i get home take valerian root drops for heart, reconcile with mother etc :)

mom gets call from dad who is apparently angry and shit and tells her that his wife spotted ampoules in my bag :p

mom isnt mad at all just tells me im too young (19) and tells me i should stop injecting or else ill die.. then she tells me dad is asking for a pic and im like nah then calls me a man of principle jfl just stuffed all my used needles into the cupboard of my desk

its over...
have you been injecting for a some time? if so, what are your thoughts on it

your mom seems chill though ngl

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
have you been injecting for a some time? if so, what are your thoughts on it

your mom seems chill though ngl
been injecting since may of this year but have been trying my best to hide it just got careless i guess

yes my mom is surprisingly chill about this considering she gets mad at me for buying clothes she doesnt like

my dad probably wants to kill me bc he is legit mafiozo, told me he would kill me if i ever smoked a cigarette years ago

• +1
Reactions: mathis and KraftDurchLeid