PARENTS COCKBLOCKING ME FROM GETTING ANOTHER SLAY

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF, ITS NOT MY FAULT THE HOUSE IS SUCH A FUCKING MESS I CANT BRING ANYONE OVER

IMAGINE NO CAR TO FUCK HER IN EITHER MY DUMBASS DECIDED TO PAY 3K FOR BRACES INSTEAD , I DONT WANT TO PAY 50$ JUST TO FUCK A BITCH

ITS FUCKING OVER FOR UNDERAGECELS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Moggable, Looks234 and 1 other person
I’m fucking tired of having to come up with some elaborate plan just to fuck some girl I’m going to fucking blow my brains out

I’m just gonna take her to a park at night and fuck it bro I’m pacing back and forth from the cortisol of my parents cockblocking me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19036
My dumbass posted it in the wrong section too

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
My dumbass posted it in the wrong section too
9EDE63BB EF32 44FF B982 01003FC2E232

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Moggable and PYT
what happened to the bitch at your job with a boyfriend you cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and PYT
Alpha would fuck her in front of your parents

• +1
IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF, ITS NOT MY FAULT THE HOUSE IS SUCH A FUCKING MESS I CANT BRING ANYONE OVER

IMAGINE NO CAR TO FUCK HER IN EITHER MY DUMBASS DECIDED TO PAY 3K FOR BRACES INSTEAD , I DONT WANT TO PAY 50$ JUST TO FUCK A BITCH

View attachment 1919560
best to somehow find a time to fuck her when parents gone for work. Or book some place to stay in some motel . But motel total cost might be like 100$. Everything is more expensive these days

• +1
best to somehow find a time to fuck her when parents gone for work. Or book some place to stay in some motel . But motel total cost might be like 100$. Everything is more expensive these days
Gonna try and fuck at a park in the open field under some tree ideally at night with stars and shit

On some romantic shit

get a job theory

• +1
Reactions: PYT
what happened to the bitch at your job with a boyfriend you cucked
Holy shit that was a long ass time ago

I got fired from the job so never saw her again lol 😝

who’s alt are you?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: JuneBug
Jit problems. Go to the park at night or sum.

• JFL
get a job theory
I do have a job bro bro

What more options do I have? I already decided I’m gonna fuck her at the park at night, I told her we’re gonna go stargazing but that’s only partly true 🤭

Jit problems. Go to the park at night or sum.
I came up with a elaborate plan that ends with us at a nearby park around 8 PM

Imma prosper regardless

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Looks234
Aren't you some buff 24 year old who is a millionaire?

• JFL
What kind of braces you got? How long you got to wear them?

ITS OVER FOR YOU KYRIE IRVINGCEL. GET READY TO GET SWEPT BY THE BEST DUO IN THE LEAGUE AGAIN. ANOTHER 1ST ROUND EXIT INCOMING

Gonna try and fuck at a park in the open field under some tree ideally at night with stars and shit

On some romantic shit
might work tbh. I know in this nearby park some people smoke weed under this covered area that has a table. They do have sometimes some people that come at closing hours and opening hours to see if their are any people loitering.

Some parks have like no one some do. Personally better to just find a time parents gone and try to smash. You can see how the parents react by just hanging out and not doing anything. If they try to meddle then maybe consider the backyard.

• +1

View attachment 1919560

Attachments

• 9EBB1B30-1E95-4DA3-963E-9473EEDB48B9.jpeg
    9EBB1B30-1E95-4DA3-963E-9473EEDB48B9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0